Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date (59354 Views)

Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Like Sex / Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
lol
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Social media grin
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Big god is importanter for the lady nah.

The small boy go fix date when big god need to spend time with his girlfriend.
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Smalliegirl: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Liar liar! The girl paid him to hype her...

Awon oniranu! tongue
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by bcashy: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
She actually paid the dude out of the money she made from a richer guy she spent the time meant for our 30k guy with grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yimu. No b only date. He booked a flight for a date as per Abrahamovic undecided
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Olibboy: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oluromantic:
Lol. Some ppl are not gifted in framing lies at all.

If a girl do this, that means the rapture will happen tomorrow
It's possible. I have a girl that do subscribe for me anytime I'm out of data and she always show love to pole that is celebrating birthday even if she never met them before.
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by bettercreature(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Olibboy:
It's possible. I have a girl that do subscribe for me anytime I'm out of data and she always show love to pole that is celebrating birthday even if she never met them before.
It's always a bait my brother if they give you 1000 naira they would collect 50.000 from you

1 Like

Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by victorjoe(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Lmao, no lady is that generous.

Speak for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Isoduwa(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Any lie just to trend

A girl once did this to me � but mine i told her if she don't pay me my condom and tramadol money � anywhere i catch na beating until she pay me under 30mins na she wire me 500naira till today I'm still dancing break dance ��
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by boiz2men(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
this kind of babes in my life in jesus name amen grin grin grin
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by olioxx(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
What sort of fvckery is this Ni tori olorun..
I tire for all this our agbaya Moderators.
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
nicepoker101:
This guy will put a lot of men into trouble
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
What sort of fvckery is this Ni tori olorun..

And Olorun is your mate that you cant write His Name in Title case or capital letters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by konkonbilo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Reason I hate Twitter with passion.
grin But twitter loves you
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by kelvinovie25(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
gabazin080:
This morning i text my Ex "HI" quickly she updated her status "DOING FINE WITHOUT YOU"....You see nonsense, I was only texting her that I saw her dad wearing the jacket she took from me
grin I just can't stop laughing, people are funny aswear
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by GreatResearcher: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oluromantic:
Lol. Some ppl are not gifted in framing lies at all.

If a girl do this, that means the rapture will happen tomorrow
Yes! A girl can do this and even more. But not a naija girl.
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Ok

Check my signature for beautiful window blind, 3D wallpaper and 3D wall panel all at pocket friendly price
I'd need your service soonest, provided you're fair on your prices. It's a whole building. Was thinking if bringing then in from Germany b4.
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by ojialo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=Isoduwa post=77350242]

A girl once did this to me � but mine i told her if she don't pay me my condom and tramadol money � anywhere i catch na beating until she pay me under 30mins na she wire me 500naira till today I'm still dancing break dance ��[/quote Nairaland liez
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by kernniejay(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
the girl been type N30000 by mistake instead of N3000 now she dey regret for where she dey
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hungry ipob scammers.
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Even IF this is true so he sent his account details for the lady to pay him off? And he's showing off on social media? Don't you have any shame?

1 Like

Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

So you sent your account number to enable her pay you off? Shame no follow some people come this world
When dem dey share shame the guy no dey around at all cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Isoduwa(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=ojialo post=77350706][/quote]

Who be this again? you dey fear to type Abi you Nor get battery �
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
fairfora:
I'd need your service soonest, provided you're fair on your prices. It's a whole building. Was thinking if bringing then in from Germany b4.
All my things are very affordable and durable sir. I will be waiting for your call. Thank you
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by midolian(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
tosyne2much:
When dem dey share shame the guy no dey around at all cheesy
I swear down cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by GreatResearcher: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Smalliegirl:
Liar liar! The girl paid him to hype her...

Awon oniranu! tongue
Pay me let me create a thread and hype you.. I promise d thread will hit fp.
Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
midolian:
I swear down cheesy cheesy
Women are naturally stingy.. Generosity is a SPECIAL trait of women that only a few possess

Honestly, I question this kind of generosity on the so called Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date by midolian(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
tosyne2much:
Women are naturally stingy.. Generosity is a SPECIAL trait of women that only a few possess

Honestly, I question this kind of generosity on the so called Twitter
No truer words cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.