Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad (3798 Views)

Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Like Sex / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date / Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by OILFLASHY1(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2019
Twitter user shared.

So i met a guy who has been working as a personal s*x (i don’t know what to call it) staff to a Lady who’s a nymph.

He has been on the job for the past 6 months earning 170k tax free every month.

Apparently the girls family discovered her condition (i didn’t bother to ask how they discovered) and decided that instead of their daughter embarrassing them by sleeping around with just anybody.
They should hire somebody to satisfy her

The guy said he knacks a minimum of 5 times daily on dull days and can go up to 7 times.

He goes everywhere with her even church cause the thing can come anytime.

The guy lives with them, eats what he likes.

As i was looking at the guy, personally i give him till November/December he will collapse.

He even said he doesn’t release anything again and he feels pains all round his body most times (i told him enjoyment is killing him gradually and i bought him beer)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by falcon01: 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
See Lie..

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by harkandey(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin
continue lie Muhammed first born

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by daddytime(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
Twitter Twitter...

The fable island..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by Shelloween(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
After Set na me oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by Biochildschools(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2019
I ve a guy that will be doing millions of rounds per day. Abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by Oluromantic: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
harkandey:
grin grin
continue lie Muhammed first born
No mind them. Things you will hardly see about Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by badadvice(f): 7:13pm On May 25, 2019
Udonminit!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by focus7: 7:18pm On May 25, 2019
If he doesn't leave before he collapse he won't live to enjoy the pay.

On the other hand he should request for assistant asking the family to employ two more staff for the job, three of them to be running the service on shift, let's say two days on two days off and no reduction in the salary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by pally123: 8:09pm On May 25, 2019
focus7:
If he doesn't live before he collapse he won't live to enjoy the pay.

On the other hand he should request for assistant asking the family to employ two more staff for the three of them to be running the service on shift, let's say two days on two days off and no reduction in the salary.
You dey think well bros
Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by sparog(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2019
Twitter with the lies

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by Kobicove(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2019
Liar liar pants on fire!
Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by Deepfeel(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2019
Imaginable lies sad
Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by synanza1(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
when will they add lies to be part of competition because some people can lie for Africa.

but watch how my show just got spoiled, a girl i have been doing anything for...just for her to come house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRP5uEwRcA4
Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin OP no go kill person oooooo

Making iniquity look nice

Aisha also pay Buhari a million naira each time he visits her oza room grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by Joystark(f): 9:31pm On May 25, 2019
Lol.. 'I bought him beer' Internet sef!
Re: Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Ad by LexngtonSteele: 8:36pm On May 03, 2022
Na yamlegger. Can bet anything grin

Fake Twitter Story as usual...

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is Turning Upside Down / ‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos / Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.