Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo (59907 Views)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by FreeStuffsNG: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Singer, Ọlawale Ọlọfọrọ, aka Brymo, has described his sex-for-music request from female colleague, Simisola Kosoko, simply known as Simi as an “artistic pursuit”

Brymo sparked controversy after he revealed in a voice note he posted on X (formerly Twitter) that he demanded a sexual relationship from Simi in lieu for a music collaboration.

This didn’t sit well with Simi’s husband, singer Adekunle Gold, who warned him to “stay away” from his wife and “stop disrespecting” his family.

However, in a recent interview with TVC, Brymo defended his sexual advances towards “Tiff” singer describing it as “an artistic pursuit.”

He said, “One day I was somewhere and I met Adekunle Gold, I was just like, ‘Oh! Gold.’ The first time I was ever meeting him. And he requested a collaboration… When he came to me, I just said flatly, ‘Oga, I’m not doing any collaboration right now.’

“Two weeks after, Simi came. I didn’t know they [Simi and Adekunle Gold were together]. I’m sure you all know about Falz. He took the fall that I was supposed to take. I was the target… But I’m a smart guy.

“When I saw her [Simi], I said no features except I am laying with the woman I am working with so it can really be intense. Did she not sleep with Adekunle Gold? Is that not why the music is extra good? But she said no, and I was like okay, bye-bye and then she left.

“She wasn’t the only one I proposed it to. But guess what? I’ve made music with seven women. I didn’t sleep with anyone of them.

“After that incident, I’ve recorded songs with four women. We didn’t even have that [sexual] conversation at all. We just made music. So, it wasn’t about me asking for sex for collaboration. No, no, it wasn’t about that. For me, it was an artistic pursuit.”

https://punchng.com/why-i-demanded-s3x-before-collaboration-from-simi-brymo/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by FreeStuffsNG: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Brymo is a genius with that tincture of madness you see only in natural Geniuses. He is very deep. He is truly the son of a carpenter.

He can actually get into trouble when literally translated that he is pursuing art by demanding s3x for collaboration. According to Brymo, Falz is not a 'General' after all, Falz is a fall guy. Smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvMJ1WkOCIY?si=_rmb5NKbEXyTFlAb

Brymo, though mostly misunderstood, is the most talented of all of them, ori e pe bi alajo Shomolu.Check my signature for free stuffs!

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Pauldollars(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2023
Yoruba men and sex.
No wonder Yoruba women celebs are just releasing sex video upandan.
May God deliver them

297 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Curse777: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2023
cool

Misleading headline

Brymo said

Move in with me so that we can make deep good music

Vs

Bloggers

I want to fvck you before we do a collabo

Wizkid and Tems
Wizkid and Teni
Wizkid and Tiwa savage

You must bond to make good music and write love lyrics

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Malroux: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2023
A mad man on the prowl. No wonder he was against Obi.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Varunpulyani: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Misleading headline

Brymo said

Move in with me so that we can make deep good music

Vs

I want to fvck you before we do a collabo

Hey nama

See your dada below

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Shapeaso: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2023
Brymo is old enough to marry and i don't know what's stopping him. Shameless guy. Oops!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Wawelexy(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2023
Brymo is an intelligent musician, his lyrics are always deep.

23 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by illicit(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Did Falz complain ?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by preekahantas(f): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Simi is an industry olosho otherwise why would Brymo gather the guts to request such?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by LikeAking: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2023
No wonder I’m music career just die..

Bruno is a big idiot…

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Wawelexy(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:
Simi is an industry olosho otherwise why would Brymo gather the guts to request such?

No, it's you that is not intelligent enough to get along with the figure of speech he used in his statements

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by preekahantas(f): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Wawelexy:

J

J Martins

3 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Kestolove(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2023
Go meet tiwa cut ur share

7 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Kestolove(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:
but ade gold said he deflower her

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by preekahantas(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Kestolove:
but ade gold said he deflower her

Lies.
I know Simi from my Ikotun days. Her family house is close to where I make my hair then.

There is no boy in Ijegun Ikotun that did not Bleep Simi around Aso Rock before it became Aso Rock. Go there and ask about Simi leave social media. cheesy

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by FreeStuffsNG: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

This your post will put you in very serious legal and criminal defamation case.

How most of you think you are anonymous and above the law with your recklessness beggars belief. You're not anonymous and you are not above the law!

Trouble sleep, ordinary N100 data yanga go wake am. Smh

136 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Kestolove(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.
I know Simi from my Ikotun days. Her family house is close to where I make my hair then.

There is no boy in Ijegun Ikotun that did not Bleep Simi around Aso Rock before it became Aso Rock. Go there and ask about Simi leave social media. cheesy
Chai... Tell mi say she b cheerful giver...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Gadafii: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
This brymo guy na kolo, no be him neeked himself sometimes ago to promote one wack album

Oga you demanded for sex, all these shalaye no evidence

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by preekahantas(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This your post will put you in very serious legal and criminal defamation case.

How most of you think you are anonymous and above the law with your recklessness beggars belief. You're not anonymous and you are not above the law!

Trouble sleep, ordinary N100 data yanga go wake am. Smh

Are you Adekunle Gold?
I no understand why this post go pain you like this.

Go to the street facing Aso Rock Ikotun and ask of Simi.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by meditator(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
A mad man on the prowl. No wonder he was against Obi.
Agreed he's a mad man. Remember the popular saying "show me your friend and I will show you who you are" ? If Brymo is a mad man, then, how about the man that only receives advice from a mad man ?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Sonnobax15(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
undecided
No be only artistic pursuit.....In fact,na artistic lashing undecided

Werey artist wey Simi come later blow pass grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by adioolayi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
"When I saw her [Simi], I said no features except I am laying with the woman I am working with so it can really be intense. Did she not sleep with Adekunle Gold? Is that not why the music is extra good? "

Werey!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Judolisco(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
No evidence man... U be he goat.... Although I'm a big fan of his work though but dis one no jst follow at all.. No wonder ur hits no dey last

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Kobojunkiee: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Wisdomilojack82: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ok we hear
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by MykellOni(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
A
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Dittodat: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Pls stop bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid / E-money Buys His Wife A Range Rover Super Sport (Photos) / Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.