Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (298111 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hilarious Laws Which You Have Not Studied In School
grin *Law of Equality:* The time taken by a wife when she says, I'll get ready in 5 minutes is exactly equal to the time taken by husband when he says I'll call you in 5 minutes!
grin *Law of Queue:* If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
grin *Law of Telephone:* When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy tone.
grin *Law of Mechanical Repair:* After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
grin *Law of the Workshop:* Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
grin *Bath Theorem:* When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
grin *Law of Encounters:* The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
grin *Law of the Result:* When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
grin *Law of Bio mechanics:* The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
grin *Theatre Rule:* People with the seats at the farthest from the entry arrive last.
grin *Law of Coffee:* As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
grin *Law of Proposal* After you accept a proposal you will get a better one...
grin *Law of Getting Late* When you reach early for something it will never start on time.
grin *Law of Posts* After reading this post, the reader will not like, share and comment.
gringringringringringrin

TO BE CONTINUED

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
grin good one bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nayo08:
grin good one bro wink
Thanks egbon cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- A Palm tree

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
Ologogoro! (Welcome bro, nice moniker grin)
PrincessB1!

*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nayo08:
grin good one bro wink
Bro check your e-mail grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
BankyGee:

Bro check your e-mail grin
grin grin you too dey fear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
BankyGee:
wink Cold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ologogoro: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle - A Palm tree
Winners of yesterday's riddle:- Ologogoro! (Welcome bro, nice moniker grin) PrincessB1! *Claps, cheers*
You're Welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Onyi22(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
None of the jokes r funny
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nayo08:
grin grin you too dey fear cheesy
Email no gree send again o... Delete some messages na undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
BankyGee:

Email no gree send again o... Delete some messages na undecided
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 1:47am On Oct 12, 2019
BankyGee:

a cold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Cold

Winners of yesterday's riddle:
Nayo08!
pu7pl3!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2019

1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
BankyGee:

amusement park merry go round grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by acegodstime(m): 4:30am On Oct 13, 2019
BankyGee:
hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by acegodstime(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2019
hi guys am new here I have read all your post and have been following your riddles hope am welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2019
acegodstime:
hi guys am new here I have read all your post and have been following your riddles hope am welcomed
You are superwelcome bro! Happy Sunday to you. Go to church and renew your weekly salvation subscription gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
acegodstime:

yes you are welcome
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by acegodstime(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

yes you are welcome
thanks
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
acegodstime:
wink highly welcome bro
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Hard Drugs

No winners for today!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by acegodstime(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle - Hard Drugs
No winners for today! *Claps, cheers*
that was hard�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
acegodstime:
that was hard�
grin grin grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2019

What do you get from a pampered cow? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
BankyGee:

spoiled milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2019
BankyGee:

Expired milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by acegodstime(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2019
BankyGee:

spoilt milk I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2019
BankyGee:

spoiled milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
LAUGH TILL U BELLE FULL
- Ewoooo ooooooo!!!!
Have you heard!!??
I said have you heard it?
Ehn, me too I av not heard let us goan hear together.
- You will never know you have Kung Fu skills until a lizard enters your cloth. Ko funny
- I paid 300k to enter aeroplane and you say I should come down. # WeDieHere
- If not that my doctor said I should trek at least 999km daily, what is in aeroplane that I cannot buy.
- That moment when you put #10 inside your church offering bag and when you looked back you saw your crush...
- You will never know that you can commit suicide unknowingly until you lick a yoruba woman's stew without drinking 42 litres of water..... Mortuary straight up
- No matter how smart you are, Aba boys go still knack you.. Experience is the best teacher.
- Ehn, because you are using MTN that is why your teeth is yellow abi .. #issokay
- Wait o, how did all d animals know where the zoo is?
- You won try , yesterday I trek sotay my spirit leave me enter keke.. Since yesterday I have been spiritless.
- You will think u know maths until a bus conductor tells you to take #50 and give him #100 grin grin

TO BE CONTINUED

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
good one bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.