Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (297635 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2019
otiwisdom:

A hole
WRONG!
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Hayqiu010(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2019
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle
- His foot

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
uzhofficial
Nayo08
Hayqiu010

*Claps, cheers*
Thanks, I know that i will later be the champ here oneday.Pu7pl3 should wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
Hayqiu010:
Thanks, I know that i will later be the champ here oneday.Pu7pl3 should wait and see.
Well, we'll see about that grin grin grin

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2019
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

What is the difference between a new $100 note and an old $10 note?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2019
Hayqiu010:
Forgot to welcome you. Welcome to our humble abode bro grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2019
Value
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by dimelo: 9:28pm On May 30, 2019
BankyGee:
zero (0)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2019
Hayqiu010:
Thanks, I know that i will later be the champ here oneday.Pupl3 should wait and see.

Bring it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2019
BankyGee:

Bro we are in naija now how can we know this...do you even know if ive ever seen a dollar before?

Im guessing there is no physical difference except the extra zero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2019
BankyGee:

Or maybe $90 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by uzhofficial: 10:51am On May 31, 2019
BankyGee:

The extra zero(0)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- 'Difference=Minus'
$100 - $10 = $90

Winner(s) of yesterday's riddle:-
Undisputed champion;
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2019

An electric train was moving in a southern direction but the smoke from the train was going East.

How is this possible?? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by otiwisdom: 10:45pm On May 31, 2019
BankyGee:

An electric train was moving in a southern direction but the smoke from the train was going East.

My brother it is your version of electric train that have smoke.
Ans=there is no Smoke in an electric train

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2019
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle
- 'Difference=Minus'
$100 - $10 = $90

Winner(s) of yesterday's riddle:-
Undisputed champion;
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

Yass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2019
BankyGee:

An electric train...no smoke...its not possible

Nice try buddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by uzhofficial: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2019
BankyGee:

An electric train doesn't release smoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by uzhofficial: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Pu7pl3, Am coming for you.
watch out.
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2019
otiwisdom:

My brother it is your version of electric train that have smoke.
Ans=there is no Smoke in an electric train

This is a riddle bro, try to be less vulgar when answering a riddle. Thanks
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2019
HAPPY NEW MONTH GUYS
BankyGee is feeling grateful grin with:
pu7pl3
Nayo08
ZoeyJ
walterterri555
otiwisdom
donielord
pinkfeet
topher052
Centino
wizi44
dimelo
uzhofficial
Hayqiu010
TheKingIsHere
MJBOLT
Highcollide
McRhelax
greatme2good
Ayanfe29
All nairalanders and;
2,264,012 others...

BREAKING NEWS:
The Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officialy announced that:

All short people can now use their full pics as passport (bankyreportts.com) grin grin grin
TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2019
uzhofficial:
Pu7pl3, Am coming for you.
watch out.

Il be waiting angry

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2019
BankyGee:
HAPPY NEW MONTH GUYS
p7pl3
Nay08
ZoyJ
wlterterri555
otiwidom
dnielord
pinfeet
toher052
Cetino
wzi44
dielo
uzhoffcial
Haqiu010
TheKingsHere
MBOLT
Hghcollide
Mhelax
greatm2good
Aynfe9
All nairalanders and;
2,264,012 others...

BREAKING NEWS:

All short people can now use their full pics as passport (bankyreportts.com) grin grin grin
TO BE CONTINUED

Oh jesus...why bruh? Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by McRhelax: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by otiwisdom: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
BankyGee:

This is a riddle bro, try to be less vulgar when answering a riddle. Thanks
shocked You got to be kidding me,You the master of jokes can't understand a simple joke I made. grin
But no cause for alarm since it is a false alarm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- An electric train does not emit smoke

otiwisdom!
pu7pl3!
uzhofficial!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- An electric train does not emit smoke

otiwisdom!
pu7pl3!
uzhofficial!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2019

What is the similarity between a girl/woman and an aeroplane? grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
BankyGee:

Their cockpits lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by donielord(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
BankyGee:
HAPPY NEW MONTH GUYS
pu7pl3
Nayo08
ZoeyJ
walterterri555
otiwisdom
donielord
pinkfeet
topher052
Centino
wizi44
dimelo
uzhofficial
Hayqiu010
TheKingIsHere
MJBOLT
Highcollide
McRhelax
greatme2good
Ayanfe29
All nairalanders and;
2,264,012 others...

BREAKING NEWS:

TO BE CONTINUED

This man ehn grin

Happi new month shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
donielord:

This man ehn grin
Happi new month shaa
Same to you Egbon cool
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
BankyGee:

cockpits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
- Waste of resources is when you die a virgin and still go to hell undecided
- Nigerians seff, is it a bad thing for me to stop a taxi, greet all the passengers and walk away? Just see injuries on my body cry cry
- Give smokers 100% respect, it's not easy to decide that you want to die young grin grin grin
- Boys can be funny when expecting girls. They can even hear the footsteps of Spirits seff grin grin grin
- It's funny when you are in a toilet with no lock on the door. You can clear your throat, kick bucket or pour water on the floor to let people know you're in there tongue tongue
- Don't give up on your partner when they cheat on you. When you were cheating in the examination hall, did your books give up on you? undecided undecided
- A man is happy when you call him a LION, but when you call him an ANIMAL he gets angry. Please is a LION not an ANIMAL? undecided grin grin
TO BE CONTINUED

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.