Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Beauty Without Brains Or Brains Without Beauty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Without Brains Or Brains Without Beauty? (670 Views)

Check Out These 15 Pics Of Nollywood Actress Natural Beauty Without Makeup / Beauty Without Brains!!! / Beauty Without Brains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Without Brains Or Brains Without Beauty? by ERORR404(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Which one would you prefer? I don't mean to sound like a judge but, my current girlfriend is all beauty and no brains, like even she knows it.
Re: Beauty Without Brains Or Brains Without Beauty? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
ERORR404:
Which one would you prefer? I don't mean to sound like a judge but, my current girlfriend is all beauty and no brains, like even she knows it.

Lmao @ "she knows it" part. cheesy cheesy

My dear, you can have both o. There are many girls out there with beauty and brains.
Some men like airheads, they just want them to smile and look good like an ornament. So ask yourself if it's something you can live with.
Re: Beauty Without Brains Or Brains Without Beauty? by abdeiz(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
My decision is Inconclusive tongue
Re: Beauty Without Brains Or Brains Without Beauty? by ERORR404(m): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2019
SBL28:

Lmao @ "she knows it" part. cheesy cheesy

My dear, you can have both o. There are many girls out there with beauty and brains.
Some men like airheads, they just want them to smile and look good like an ornament. So ask yourself if it's something you can live with.
grin Honestly i don't mind her "no brains" really coz, as long as we connect i can put up with it and even try to guide her through if she's the type that listens (which she happens to be wink)

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Scum? / What Married Couples Do Than Unmarried Ones. / Women Who Beg For Sex From Their Men Are Sick Dogs - Counselor Adofoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.