Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (6774 Views)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by phessyphemzzy(m): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2019
are you normal? Get them from where you got their pictures

23 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by greatnaija01: 1:01am On Apr 08, 2019
will the marriage still work when the body shape changes?
will you still remain married when the body shape is right but the character is out of shape?

Think on these things

BuhariIsBURIED:

This ones the form celebrity, u know how it is

11 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by greatnaija01: 1:14am On Apr 08, 2019
wow... you did not HOPE for something as temporal as BODY SHAPE but you are HOPING for something that is HOPELESS such as CONTENT.
A lady who is NOT working on her CONTENT but her PACKAGING will NEVER LET YOU WORK ON HER CONTENT....

Open your eyes man. You are not seeing the right thing... SEX PILLS, PREGNANCY, CHILD BIRTH etc CHANGES BODY SHAPE.... do you not know?

How can you base a PERMANENT DECISION such as marriage over something as TEMPORAL as BODY SHAPE.
Or you do not hope for it to LAST? yOU REALLY FEEL BAD CHARACTER but GOOD SHAPE will make you happy? will keep you motivated? REALLYYYY??

wow.

BuhariIsBURIED:

Bro, how do u mean body shape changes? anyway as for character I hope she will be cool if not I will work on that and correct her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: by titosantana(m): 3:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Girls with this kind of shape are everywhere na, most of my exes have that kind of pysique. But OP, i want you to know that no matter how coke-bottled-like a girl shape is...you will get tired of her one day after series of banging.

10 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by frozen70(f): 4:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Why not marry one of these ones you posted here

Your mates are looking for wife material you want a particular body shaped woman

You never ready for marriage be that

When those neglected challenges starts coming that shape will loose its value to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by titosantana(m): 4:15am On Apr 08, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Good to know, but me never see... u got great taste in women, anyway u fit still assist.. won't get tired bro.. remember u not marrying her only for banging.. their is time for everything
Dem full every where o, on the street, cinemas, swimming pools, commercial vehicles. Where do you base?
That said, I can assure you that you will get tired of them sooner or later, because what you have for them is a mere lust.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: by titosantana(m): 4:30am On Apr 08, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Between lag and est.. not lust but taste/desire..
If you are in Lagos pass through Yaba around 4 - 6.30 pm. Na you go tire.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by careytommy37(m): 4:49am On Apr 08, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Alright bro, are they polite in response when called u have an idea?

Your issues are even deeper than most peeps here realise.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: by titosantana(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Alright bro, are they polite in response when called u have an idea?
That depends on how you comport yourself. And have it at the back of your mind that you have a greater chance when you talk to as many as possible. Dont let their stone face scare you away.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 08, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Bro, how do u mean body shape changes? anyway as for character I hope she will be cool if not I will work on that and correct her
you're deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by arabbunkum: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2019
You fail to understand that this particular physique is ACQUIRED by SOME ladies after intense numerous pounding by men.
Re: by folake4u(f): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2019
I sincerely hope it's this body physique that will feed your future children and be able to stand up to talk at PTA meetings undecided

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: by folake4u(f): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Hanty, PTA is out of this nah and its not a requirement for my kids sch trust me.. by God's grace feeding won't be a problem at least I'm comfortable..

OK wink

1 Like

Re: by careytommy37(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2019
See how they are just deceiving the OP with false hope
Re: by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Hmmm! I know what turns me on bro, but doesn't mean she won't have a good character neither does it mean I won't assist working on her, anyway I got your point.. I want it to last don't need temporary stuff.. though I know what I want, I get your point.. thanks.

For short, what we want isn't often what we "need" and what we need isn't often what we "want".

But our needs should supersede our wants.

*Modified

Funny thing is there are so many women out there with greater body figure and silhouettes than this, but you can't know until you're in their lives or "marry them"
Re: by frozen70(f): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Hanty take am, easy.. its a page I have no means of reaching them.. and who says I'm not ready? just telling you what turns me on, show me wife material nah or are u one? God willing things go dey alright there won't be challenge.

Lol
Don't worry dear
Keep searching, your desired will be found
Just exercise patience
Re: by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2019
careytommy37:
See how they are just deceiving the OP with false hope
sad angry
Re: by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

For short, what we want isn't often what we "need" and what we need isn't often what we "want".

But our needs should supersede our wants.

*Modified

Funny thing is there are so many women out there with greater body figure and silhouettes than this, but you can't know until you're in their lives or "marry them"
Why are you speaking in parables? & why do all of you condemn women with this type of body physique is it that they generally don't have good character?
Re: by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2019
frozen70:

Lol
Don't worry dear
Keep searching, your desire will be found
Just exercise patience
Okay hanty, thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. / Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Love Yansh So Much??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.