Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back (6482 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by bbyby01: 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have a girlfriend whom I was planning on settling down with next year. She has gone through my phone on several occasions and seen my chats with other girls and we have fought and settled over it. Recently she visited and saw something similar. So she went back and had sex with a colleague who had been toasting her. She started acting funny since then because of guilt and I quizzed her into confessing. Now I have broken up with her. I can not marry a girl who would do something like that.
I am so heartbroken right now. This girl was so loyal, I built my world around her. She has been crying and begging me.
Please guys. I need your input on this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by wis3(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2022

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Reinamaria(f): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2022
You both did not love each other enough to stay faithful to each other, so just let her go.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by God1000(m): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2022
She's a strumpet, jettison her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Zonefree(m): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2022
This girl was so loyal, I built my world around her

cheesy grin

You built your delicate world around a Nigerian girl? cheesy

Now she don go lash her colleague and you've broken up with her, what happens to your world you built around her? Has your world crumbled?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2022
No need for inputs.

JUST FORGET ABOUT THE BITCH AND MOVE ON!! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by sehin79(m): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2022
what she did is very wrong... as 2 wrongs don't make a right... she's immature...
and you are also immature too..
when you are in a committed relationship... you don't cheat on people
a leader should always lead by example
well if i were you i would forgive her... because she's simply immature but she's got a good heart..
if you caught her now and she said sorry then i would say she's sorry for being caught
but for her to confess means she got a good spirit
so forgive her and you too should lead by example...
don't do what you don't want others to do to you..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by DriverX: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2022
You were cheating on her and she loyally stuck with you and you took her for a fool and continued fucking_ other girls. She played you from your playbook, but checkmated you by giving your close guy different styles.

I say she is smart and you don't deserve her. Good riddance to bad rubbish; you being the rubbish. Have sense in your next relationship.

Werey dey disguise.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by dawnomike(m): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Get back together but suspend that your wedding plans for next year cos you both are not yet ready.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Pathfinder2090: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Do for others what you want them to do you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by effido666: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2022
She wil also pay u back same way wen u offend her if u marry her

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Damscodammy1(m): 1:07am On Jun 12, 2022
u nor go answer am,b4 she do u paybk collect tear 4 ur eye bk. awononihoe
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by uthlaw: 1:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Fear a gender that talk to devil one on one...none of us knows what they discuss till date...you make the best decision....don't go back,I repeat,do not go back!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Megabig: 2:51am On Jun 12, 2022
bbyby01:
I have a girlfriend whom I was planning on settling down with next year. She has gone through my phone on several occasions and seen my chats with other girls and we have fought and settled over it. Recently she visited and saw something similar. So she went back and had sex with a colleague who had been toasting her. She started acting funny since then because of guilt and I quizzed her into confessing. Now I have broken up with her. I can not marry a girl who would do something like that.
I am so heartbroken right now. This girl was so loyal, I built my world around her. She has been crying and begging me.

Forgive her if you’ve cheated on her without her knowledge, move on and dump her dirty ass if you haven’t or don’t…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by poshestmina(f): 4:06am On Jun 12, 2022
God1000:
She's a strumpet, jettison here

And Op was a 'faithful and holy Reverend Father'?
Y'all keep giving what you can't take.

Look at how he casually talked about his several infidelity undecided undecided undecided.
You both deserve each other.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by OkwuEziokwu(m): 4:07am On Jun 12, 2022
dawnomike:
Get back together but suspend that your wedding plans for next year cos you both are not yet ready.

This. Bruh.. if you were one year from marrying this girl and this kind thing still dey happen, forget marriage for now.

If you love her, let it be because u sef bn dey cheat. If after a while, you can't forgive, let her go.

People attack me when I say this, but a man sticking his rod into another hole is many a times just for pleasure. It's wrong, yes, but usually just that. A woman having something g stuck in her though usually means more. I dont condone cheating though.
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by arthurwillia(m): 5:20am On Jun 12, 2022
bbyby01:

You are a wicked person, you belittled the poor girl turned her to be bad person and you are here whining and heartbroken, you no go heal

Them serve you with same dish you serve person you are claiming choice, you cannot be with blah blah like that

I blame her for crying and not dumping your sad A$$

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56am On Jun 12, 2022
It is finished!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2022
Going by your story you caused it all. You should have been faithful if she was faithful (you said she was faithful and loyal). You must have been a serial cheat according to your write up and maybe apologized severally to her when she caught you, thinking you would change with no signs of you willing to change. You don’t do to others what you cannot take. Only you don’t have the monopoly to do somethings. You both can still work it out and make sure you don’t cheat on each other again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by adedayoa2(f): 6:13am On Jun 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy She served you what you served her, you should forgive her now. Shebi it's just once she cheated and you've cheated more than once.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2022
A whoring guy expects loyalty In a relationship too?
Wake up..I thought you kids are strong huh?you feel it's cool to cheat on her but you can't handle when she does the same.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 6:26am On Jun 12, 2022
This world is wide. I think the mistake you did was allowing her knows the shaded part of your life with another lady. No matter how trustworthy a lady is they tend to change due to certain circumstances.

Just learn to treat lady as a lady and see peace
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Rexymania(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2022
You're a fool for cheating on her. She's even more stupid for paying back in that manner
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Teeneyo(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
C dis man bruno

All na power game

u tink dis is d ist time she is doing such

She is beta at hiding her tracks

She sef wan show u say she sef dey game

Shey na so e easy fr a loyal gal to become unfaitful just like dat

Anyow una go settle back

This i av seen
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Joeyfizzo: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Fear women... If a girl tells u "that guy is toasting me..God forbid he is not my type" ... Don't believe her....she will f*ck him.... She's just trying to form holy n loyal when she's not

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2022
Behind every successful guy is a carton of redpills cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Rexymania:
You're a fool for cheating on her. She's even more stupid for paying back in that manner
How's he a fool for cheating on her undecided
Every man must cheat in his lifetime the sooner women understand that the better for us all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by luminouz(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2022
bbyby01:

Bullshit news as usual.

Flags

1. I love her so much...she is so loyal(yet she fuqed your grandfather)

2. You broke up with her(yet the mumu you still dey cry on SM)

3. Please guys, I need your input ( this is the worst flag. Mudafucker already broke up with a cheat, yet he still wants us to advise him, on what? What dafuq else do you wanna hear for Fuq sakes?)

Verdict:
FAKE ASS STORY

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Biafranodogwu55: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2022
My advice don finish
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2022
bbyby01:

Forgive her ,you started the whole thing, you gave her the excuse to cheat , how did you even breakup with her knowing you yourself is guilty of thesame crime....

You gave her the reason to cheat, always remember that, grin and if you eventually breakup just know one of the reason's ladies cheat on their bf is the fact that they have caught their bf cheating or they know he is a flirt so when they are jumping on another niggas dick they won't even feel rumorse

If she never caught you that would have been a different scenerio go and get her and you guys should promise not to cheat on yourself again men don't have the exclusivemonopoly on cheating thesedays
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by TMTR: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2022
bbyby01:

Don't take her back, a cheating woman deserves no second chance no matter how she pleads for forgiveness, what's that, is cheating now a competition

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2022
luminouz:

Bullshit news as usual.

Flags

1. I love her so much...she is so loyal(yet she fuqed your grandfather)

2. You broke up with her(yet the mumu you still dey cry on SM)

3. Please guys, I need your input ( this is the worst flag. Mudafucker already broke up with a cheat, yet he still wants us to advise him, on what? What dafuq else do you wanna hear for Fuq sakes?)

Verdict:
FAKE ASS STORY

Bro she caught him cheating and who do you think is the loser in the cheating game now definitely the bro if he had stayed faithful probably his babe wouldn't have had the effontry to cheat ,if I was the lady on his wedding day with his new bribe I will bring a gun to shoot his dick ...

Because she never left when he cheated on her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) / Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.