Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

(download. Ep) Lil Nas X 7 Full 2019. Link Direct - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (download. Ep) Lil Nas X 7 Full 2019. Link Direct (1352 Views)

Rema Meets Lil Nas X (Photo) / Nike Denies Partnering With Lil Nas X On His Satan Shoes That Contains Blood / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(download. Ep) Lil Nas X 7 Full 2019. Link Direct by ollymorgen: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Lil Nas X 7 EP. New download ,hot link zip direct, 320Kbps full leak.
7 is the upcoming debut extended play (EP) by American rapper and singer Lil Nas X. The EP is scheduled to be released on June 21, 2019, by Columbia Records.

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://sway.office.com/I0QKP0HbvpWAYCGe

It was preceded by the Billboard Hot 100 number one single, "Old Town Road",and "Panini".
"Old Town Road" was released as the lead single from the EP on December 3, 2018, peaking at the top of the US Billboard Hot 100. A remix featuring Billy Ray Cyrus was released on April 5, 2019, and succeeded the original version on the chart, spending several weeks atop the chart.[6] "Panini" was released as the second single from the EP on June 20, 2019.

Year: 2019
Genre: Hip Hop, Country Trap

1. Old Town Road (Remix) f. Billy Ray Cyrus
2. Panini
3. F9mily
4. Kick It
5. Rodeo
6. Bring U Down f. Ryan Tedder
7. C7osure (You Like)

Lil Nas X has experienced an explosive rise this year since the release of his crossover hit, which shook up the rap and country charts. He teamed up with Billy Ray Cyrus for the remix and collaborated with the likes of Vince Staples for the official music video. With a breakout hit under his belt already, expectations are high for his new EP.
“Panini” interpolates a melody from Nirvana’s “In Bloom.” Lil Nas X explained the Cobain credit during an interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music’s Beats 1. “One of the craziest things about ‘Panini,’ is it introduced me to Nirvana’s album Nevermind,” he said. “It’s like I always seen the cover but I never actually listened to it. And people was like, ‘Wow, he sampled Nirvana.’ I was like, no. It’s like, I didn’t realize I was using almost the exact same melody.”

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures / Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. / First Photos From Actress Anita Joseph Valentine's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.