Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured (12052 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Buni Was Not Properly Nominated As APC National Chairman – PDP / Jonathan's Book: Error Of Jugdement Or Book Not Properly Proof-read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by PeterUdeme: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
This woman was in PDP for 16 years she couldn't remember this. Igbos will see her making sense now. Bunch of nitwits. Just say something that flare up their emotions and they will have your back. No critical thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
wildikeman:
okay.. Open your browser.. Anyone that works. Good. Now go to www.google.com...good. now on the search bar or space, write first coup in Nigeria.... Good now scroll to the Wikipedia link, click on it and when it opens, read....

That's a good boy.. You are welcome

Being the proper link
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by gidgiddy: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Why should Gowon and Ojukwu make an agreement on behalf of all Nigerians? Who gave them such power? What happened to the agreement Nigerians had in London through their various representatives?

Don't talk like a small boy, whoever controls government is the person who makes decisions for you.

When Gowon broke the peace agreement he signed in Ghana, the only alternative was war
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by maruzia: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Timoleon:
True immortalizing anyone from the Civil War won't bring anyone of them back neither does it automatically solve any of the problems bedeviling Nigeria or any other country that has faced something similar for that matter. However, for purpose of healing and reconciliation, countries do these remembrance. Nigeria should not be any different.

If we say the Civil war was a test of Nigeria's resolve to remain one indivisible country, those who fought and paid the ultimate price must not be forgotten.

Madam Bianca, lives and properties were lost on both sides. Don't be bigoted in your demands. Anything can be termed hate speech in these times. A lot of Nigerians are actually frustrated, do not incite them with careless speeches.

The casualties of war are often times not those who start the wars.
Think about it!

I think you are jumping the gun here.
She never said anything about the civil war. She was giving a eulogy for Ohaneze president general, not talking about victims of civil war.
Your long epistle about ‘lives and properties being lost on both sides’ connotes that you are zeroing in on an event not remotely connected with the issues concerning the ceremony at hand.
All these ‘too sabi ‘ people prowling around are actually the problem with social media.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by ransomed: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
FFK has been honouring late Ojukwu through your kpekus and collabo.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by maruzia: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
PeterUdeme:
This woman was in PDP for 16 years she couldn't remember this. Igbos will see her making sense now. Bunch of nitwits. Just say something that flare up their emotions and they will have your back. No critical thinking.

She was a member of APGA, not PDP. Ignorance has no remedy.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by akdjr(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
I will forever honour the ignorance of those who died during the python dance.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Debooster: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
goodnessme1:
To show you how evil nigeria and it people from waste and not are,
every year they will commemorate the rwandan genocide but talk about remembering the people killed in biafra war,these set of people will kick against it all just to run away from history,

Before talking about Nigeria, what have Igbo themselves done to Honoured their own people .Even, what have they done to Honoured their hero Ojukwu, even in his own state where the governor Obiano who takeover Ojukwu’s APGA party have even removed his image from all their party property and their uniform . If you don’t honour your own people why expecting others to do it for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by shukudi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guyman02:
Nigeria joined in marking the 25th anniversary of Rwanda genocide but will not do a minute silence for citizens who died during the civil war or various riots in Nigeria.

Our hypocrisy smells embarassed lipsrsealed
What does the FG do on 15th of January every year?

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Coolgent(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wwtin concern us!

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by PeterUdeme: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
maruzia:

She was a member of APGA, not PDP. Ignorance has no remedy.
She was in APGA and got appointment in PDP. Stupidity is in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by PeterUdeme: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
gidgiddy:

Don't talk like a small boy, whoever controls government is the person who makes decisions for you.

When Gowon broke the peace agreement he signed in Ghana, the only alternative was war

So anytime someone breaks an agreement, yo go to war. Sounds like an uncivilized terrorist to me.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by sandali: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Correction, APGA, not PDP.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by PeterUdeme: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
sandali:

Correction, APGA, not PDP.

But was an ambassador under PDP. Your head is full of dust.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Zorbadezinc: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
PeterUdeme:

But was an ambassador under PDP. Your head is full of dust.

M0R0N.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by PeterUdeme: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

M0R0N.

slowpoke.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by gidgiddy: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
PeterUdeme:

So anytime someone breaks an agreement, yo go to war. Sounds like an uncivilized terrorist to me.

Whoever breaks a peace agreement is someone who does not want peace. Blame Gowon for breaking the agreement aimed at keeping the peace

As for the war, let us not forget that it was you Nigerians that declared war and went to the Eastern Region where Ojukwu and his people were enjoying their new country, to go and fight for 3 years

Ojukwu and his people had already gone their way when you people brought war on them in the name of "one Nigeria"
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Kahujadekadura: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
castrol180:
This ones from that part of the country don't know how to immortalised their heroes than to build statues of them
Tell me who u guys immortalize in ur side. Ezi
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by castrol180(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Tell me who u guys immortalize in ur side. Ezi

obuko ni o
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Guyman02: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
shukudi:

What does the FG do on 15th of January every year?

Sell ribbons, make money and pretend to lay wreaths for unknown soldiers not citizens angry angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by elmodee7(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Falling hero's my foot.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Menance: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
superlanny:
Immortalise what exactly, hero's of what, keep day dreaming there, igbos are the architects of whatever their problems are now, always making the same errors that keeps them as the minority. Wonder why an igbo man will never rule Nigeria, I can only blame the lack of intellectual prowess for their backwardness.

I don't mean to curse you but you are definitely a big airheaded useless fool.
So ruling Nigeria is an achievement? Oh it's obvious it's the greatest achievement your people have gotten since the creation of your tribe. After all your rulership where and what is Nigeria? A worser Shithole apparently. Igbo can never be a Minority the minorities will always be the tribe fulanis have enslaved.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by olajizz01(m): 2:26am On Apr 09, 2019
goodnessme1:
every year they will commemorate the rwandan genocide but talk about remembering the people killed in biafra war,these set of people will kick against it all just to run away from history,
Hahaha...........................

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by superlanny(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Menance:

I don't mean to curse myself but my father is a big airheaded useless fool.
So ruling Nigeria is an achievement? Oh it's obvious it's the greatest achievement your people have gotten since the creation of your tribe. After all your rulership where and what is Nigeria? A worser Shithole apparently. Igbo can never be a Minority the minorities will always be the tribe fulanis phave enslaved.
corrected
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Bonga4: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
goodnessme1:

Hahahaha!
Dem tell us for Ekiti say FFK be our papa but....

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by yerilistik: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
holyidol:
Ok, six genuine and duly registered and dwarf fenced plots of land for sale beside Uniziks permanent site Awka, call 08055717370.
how far is the land from unizik and how much?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
yerilistik:

how far is the land from unizik and how much?
very close to perm site, students are already living around the place. Call me for the prize.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by gidgiddy: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
akdjr:
I will forever honour the ignorance of those who died during the python dance.

You mean the unarmed defenceless people your Nigerian Army murdered for no just cause?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured by Menance: 5:00pm On May 05, 2019
superlanny:
my father is a bastard

yes you are an idiot actually what i have written can still be seen and your manipulation can do nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cosmos Ndukwe Blasted Over 'Anti-Party' Activities / Buhari Makes U-Turn On Seplat, Exxonmobil Deal / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi's Victory Speech!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.