Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections (5478 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Court Orders RMAFC To Fix Salaries Of NASS Members To Reflect Economic Realities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections by obinnawhyte(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2019
The matter tire me too... My Providus bank has finished me with this Stamp Duty Scam coupled with other silly charges ranging from maintenance fee and SMS charges, etc
Re: RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections by dfrost: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
tunwumi:

You will be the first slave to be taken out in chains.

I will gladly join him. cheesy grin. Has the ship berthed yet?
Re: RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections by banio: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Zenith bank deducted #100 from my account as stamp duty. I thought it is #50
Re: RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections by googi: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigeria banks are just taking advantage of a crude system tilted in favor of the crooks.

This RMAC or whatever created the jumbo pay a deposit allowance for politicians and claimed otherwise.

What is preventing them from reforming politicians pay now before the next House resume
Re: RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections by hassymo5(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
IS THIS NOT THE AGENCY THAT FIXES NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS SALARY.. STAMP DUTY MY FOOT THEY SHOULD GO AND FIX THAT FAT SALARY OUR LEGISLATORS ARE TAKING WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT....
Re: RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections by tunwumi: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
dfrost:

I will gladly join him. cheesy grin. Has the ship berthed yet?

You can't know the value of what you have until you loose it.
Re: RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections by dfrost: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
tunwumi:

You can't know the value of what you have until you loose it.

I know the value of what I have. Now I want to know the value of losing it. cheesy grin
Re: RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections by tunwumi: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2019
dfrost:

I know the value of what I have. Now I want to know the value of losing it. cheesy grin

Be unto you according to you wish according to your thought.its your life live it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards / IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. / Lawan Denies Violence At APC Yobe North Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.