Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. (5442 Views)

Some Senators Attend Reps Plenary Out Of Ignorance / Ahmad Lawan’s Display Of Ignorance Of Electoral Act - This Day / Oshiomhole: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Bring Down Who God Stands With (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by OruExpress: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2020
When IPOB speaks of affairs in Nigeria, it's usually with accurate and due research. I wish the organization was able to speak on affairs outside of Nigeria with the same level of mastery. There is a wave of support for the US attack on Iran because it is believed that Iran is supporting 'terrorists'. While it's obvious to me that this is because it's a muslim country, the ignorance reveals a lack of understanding of the US in the Biafra issue. Here are some facts.

1. The terrorists in Africa, and world wide, and organizations fighting for radical islamization are sunni muslims.
2. Iran is a Shia muslim country, a sworn enemy of all of these organizations (Al Quaeda, Boko Haram, ISIS, ISIL, ISIS in West Africa etc)
3. Buhari is allied with Saudi Arabia, which is allied with the US and Israel
4. Iran is actively fighting Saudi Arabia to prevent the spread of radical wahhabist islam (the ideological source of terrorism in Africa and beyond)
5. Buhari, due to his alliance with Saudi Arabia, is cracking down on Shia muslims in Nigeria (El Zakkzaky etc), up to arrests and physical abuse from state forces.
6. Because the Shia movement is the primary threat, after releasing Sowore, and Dasuki, Zakzaky remains behind bars because his threat level is higher to Buhari.
7. Shia muslims don't engage in government activities and are not among the 'born to rule' 'islamization' agenda.

For context, imagine someone thinking that Fulani and Igbos are allies, or the same because they're both black, and cheering for the assassination of Nnamdi Kanu because they believe it will deliver a blow to the Fulanization movement. The movement for Biafra cannot be a movement against the whole of islam because you will absolutely lose without question.

It's embarrassing to see this and I wish there was a forum where this can be discussed privately but the ignorance and public, so here it is. Hope this meets you in good spirits, thank you.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by ghettokid1(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2020
Not only ipob but nigerians

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2020
Op are you a shia muslim?

what will ipob benefit from supporting iran?

Why are you only singling out ipob in this?

What the main aim of this thread?

Why are you so bothered about a group which the majority are christians not supporting an Islamic country that is a sworn enemy of isreal?

Give me one reason why ipob should support Iran when the reverse can never be the case?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2020
The whole Nigeria is affected by that foolish sentiment both North and South laying allegiance to countries who don't give a Bleep about them

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Righteousness89(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2020
OruExpress:
When IPOB speaks of affairs in Nigeria, it's usually with accurate and due research. I wish the organization was able to speak on affairs outside of Nigeria with the same level of mastery. There is a wave of support for the US attack on Iran because it is believed that Iran is supporting 'terrorists'. While it's obvious to me that this is because it's a muslim country, the ignorance reveals a lack of understanding of the US in the Biafra issue. Here are some facts.

1. The terrorists in Africa, and world wide, and organizations fighting for radical islamization are sunni muslims.
2. Iran is a Shia muslim country, a sworn enemy of all of these organizations (Al Quaeda, Boko Haram, ISIS, ISIL, ISIS in West Africa etc)
4. Iran is actively fighting Saudi Arabia to prevent the spread of radical wahhabist islam (the ideological source of terrorism in Africa and beyond)
5. Buhari, due to his alliance with Saudi Arabia, is cracking down on Shia muslims in Nigeria (El Zakkzaky etc), up to arrests and physical abuse from state forces.
6. Because the Shia movement is the primary threat, after releasing Sowore, and Dasuki, Zakzaky remains behind bars because his threat level is higher to Buhari.
7. Shia muslims don't engage in government activities and are not among the 'born to rule' 'islamization' agenda.

For context, imagine someone thinking that Fulani and Igbos are allies, or the same because they're both black, and cheering for the assassination of Nnamdi Kanu because they believe it will deliver a blow to the Fulanization movement. The movement for Biafra cannot be a movement against the whole of islam because you will absolutely lose without question.

It's embarrassing to see this and I wish there was a forum where this can be discussed privately but the ignorance and public, so here it is. Hope this meets you in good spirits, thank you.

Stories..
Siting ipob is sheer ignorance on you..

The Main issues in all this is Isreal.

Isreal is GOD'S ALMIGHTY First Born

Iran is a sworn enemy of Isreal for No Reason..

Iran Hates the USA for Its Support for Isreal

Isreal is a Friend of People of GOD

By Heavenly Design Saudi Arabia is an ally of Isreal

Iran is a Nation with Nice People but Extremely jihadist leaders who are out to eliminate even its own citizens that goes against its dangerous Islamic agendas

Am sure you didn't see how it's Leaders killed its citizens few weeks ago..

All these Your write up are Sentiments and sympathy notes which is the usual Iran way..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by mushystuff: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2020
OP! The history of Nigeria is replete with such protests degenerating into religious/ethnic profiling and killing of Christians/Southerners if not nipped in the bud. IPOB represents the interests of jews/Christians and the better South; IPOB also aligns with Israel and will therefore never support any protest or allegiance that potentially leads to the killing of those it represents. Certainly not sworn enemies of Israel!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by clarocuzioo(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Who's this ignoramus? Must you people always bring in Igbos in ur stupid thinking?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by helinues: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Shiite Igbo will disagree with this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Basic123: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
They have a poor understanding of politics,both international and national.
..... defending El zakyzaky and supporting US against Iran shows how confused and Ignorant they are!

That childish and babyish tribe doesn't know that Saudi Arabia which el zakyzaky hates soo much is a strong USA ally.;and that Saudi Arabia/America/Nigeria are allies!

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
mushystuff:
OP! The history of Nigeria is replete with such protests degenerating into religious/ethnic profiling and killing of Christians/Southerners if not nipped in the bud. IPOB represents the interests of jews/Christians and the better South; IPOB also aligns with Israel and will therefore never support any protest or allegiance that potentially leads to the killing of those it represents. Certainly not sworn enemies of Israel!
Same Israel which do not care whether you live or die, same with Iran, why are Nigerians so foolish. As for me I care for global peace, even the American we are celebrating said they don't have permanent friends but permanently interest so I don't know whats up with the side as if war broke out between those countries whether Christians down south will donate themselves or Moslems up north with donate themselves also.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by BluntBoy(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Stories..

Iran is a Nation with Nice People but Extremely jihadist leaders who are out to eliminate even its own citizens..

All these Your write up are Sentiments and sympathy notes which is the usual Iran way..

Today's Israel is a modern state created by man. It is totally different from the Israel of old.

There are far more Muslims than Christians in today's Israel.

So, get your facts right.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2020
BluntBoy:

Today's Israel is a modern state created by man. It is totally different from the Israel of old.

Well that's true. But Israel is a Jewish state. The Muslims and Christians have no say whatsoever in that Land.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by selemempe: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Same Israel which do not care whether you live or die, same with Iran, why are Nigerians so foolish. As for me I care for global peace, even the American we are celebrating said they don't have permanent friends but permanently interest so I don't know whats up with the side as if war broke out between those countries whether Christians down south will donate themselves or Moslems up north with donate themselves also.
nonsense talk...Israel supported Biafra and sent aids to us during the war...Israel took in nnamdi kanu even without a passport

Saying igbos are foolish for supporting a powerful country like Israel shows how naive you are

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Righteousness89(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
BluntBoy:

[/s]

It's unfortunate ! But u know nothing of Isreal or GOD ALMIGHTY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by BluntBoy(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
Well that's true. But Israel is a Jewish state. The Muslims and Christians have no say whatsoever in that Land.

But, the Christians (especially, Nigerian Christians) don't know this.

And what they also don't know is that there are far more Muslims than Christians in Israel. The percentage of Muslims in Israel is about 8 times that of Christians. And Muslims (down the ages) have had far more say in Israeli politics and democracy than Christians.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by BluntBoy(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

It's unfortunate ! But u know nothing of Isreal or GOD ALMIGHTY

I am very certain that you know very little about God Almighty.

You can't even spell Israel properly. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2020
BluntBoy:

But, the Christians (especially, Nigerian Christians) don't know this.

And what they also don't know is that there are far more Muslims than Christians in Israel. The percentage of Muslims in Israel is about 8 times than of Christians. And Muslims (down the ages) have had far more say in Israeli politics and democracy than Christians.
well there are so many things the Christians don't know but I won't be the one to spill the beans grin. But years ago, the percentage of Jews to Muslim to Christians and non religious is like this 85% Jews ,13% Muslims 3% Christians and 1% non religious. I don't know the 2019 percentage.
Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Righteousness89(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2020
BluntBoy:

I am very certain that you know very little about God Almighty.

You can't even spell Israel properly. cheesy

You can live in Isreal and not Know GOD..

Let me Educate you a Beat!

The GOD of Heaven and Earth, The GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Isreal is An Unchanging GOD.

GOD ALMIGHTY is not Man. HE is a Covenant Keeper..

The Deal with Abramham that Gave Birth to Isreal is The same Deal in place today...

Awake from your Slumber..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by BluntBoy(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
You can live in Isreal and not Know GOD..

Let me Educate you a Beat!

The GOD of Heaven and Earth, The GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Isreal is An Unchanging GOD.

GOD ALMIGHTY is not Man. HE is a Covenant Keeper..

The Deal with Abramham that Gave Birth to Isreal is The same Deal in place today...

Awake from your Slumber..

The issue is not the Covenant but whether today's Israel is the same as the Land of Israel of old.

Moreover, there is a New Covenant which transcends the Jews and which overshadows Judaism.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by BluntBoy(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
well there are so many things the Christians don't know but I won't be the one to spill the beans grin. But years ago, the percentage of Jews to Muslim to Christians and non religious is like this 85% Jews ,13% Muslims 3% Christians and 1% non religious. I don't know the 2019 percentage.

It is now:

Muslims: 18% (approximately)

Christians: 2%

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by ludd2018: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2020
OruExpress:

You are wrong . Ipob has been on the side of Shia in Alzarzaky ordeal. And Ipob is aware that Shia is affiliated with Iran .Ipob acknonlwdge that Sunni Moslem is the most virulent form of Islam n not Shia

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Iamgrey5(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Stories..

Iran is a Nation with Nice People but Extremely jihadist leaders who are out to eliminate even its own citizens..

@ emboldened.

Go through the history of the creation of the state of Israel and the Arab world.

Go through the history of

PLO (Palestine liberation force) lad by Late Arafat

Lebanon/Isreali war

And Para military forces such as

Hamas

Fatah

Hezbalah
Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Seetto: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Stories..

Ignorance bad ghan...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Blakjewelry(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
selemempe:
nonsense talk...Israel supported Biafra and sent aids to us during the war...Israel took in nnamdi kanu even without a passport

Saying igbos are foolish for supporting a powerful country like Israel shows how naive you are
Shut up your mouth, you support Israel because you think you are lost tribe of Israel, supposed God's own people, my people think so too which I called foolish. If Israel did support Biafra why didn't they send the necessary weapons to execute the war, or have you not heard one of the major cause of the defeat is due to lack of weapons

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
BluntBoy:

It is now:

Muslims: 18% (approximately)

Christians: 2%
getting worse for the Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by selemempe: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Shut up your mouth, you support Israel because you think you are lost tribe of Israel, supposed God's own people, my people think so too which I called foolish. If Israel did support Biafra why didn't they send the necessary weapons to execute the war, or have you not heard one of the major cause of the defeat is due to lack of weapons
did they support Biafra or not? Answer that first.

Even if we think we are lost tribe of Israel...the most important thing is that the politics of supporting Israel is strategic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by GMbuharii: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Senseless thread..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Blakjewelry(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
selemempe:
did they support Biafra or not? Answer that first.

Even if we think we are lost tribe of Israel...the most important thing is that the politics of supporting Israel is strategic
Sending relief materials is not enough, the whole world stood band did nothing to help the situation when they can do more. Right now for me, every man for himself, right now I care more about the politics of Nigeria and if Nigeria eventually break up, then I will have to care for wherever I find myself
Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Spicycat(f): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Stories..

Your ignorance level is in cloud 9 shocked shocked shocked,

If you are fortunate to get any form of western education, then i'm sorry for your parents because they have completely waste their money
Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by selemempe: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Sending relief materials is not enough, the whole world stood band did nothing to help the situation when they can do more. Right now for me, every man for himself, right now I care more about the politics of Nigeria and if Nigeria eventually break up, then I will have to care for wherever I find myself
do whatever you want bro... nobody send you message...the movement is bigger than you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Basic123:
They have a poor understanding of politics,both international and national.
..... defending El zakyzaky and supporting US against Iran shows how confused and Ignorant they are!

Or maybe that should enlighten your stupid dumb brain how FAIR AND JUST THEY ARE

BUT ALAS YOU CAN'T SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO NIGERIA AND REASON AT SAME TIME

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hatred For Iran Is Born Of Ignorance. by Righteousness89(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
Spicycat:

Your ignorance level is in cloud 9 shocked shocked shocked,

If you are fortunate to get any form of western education, then i'm sorry for your parents because they have completely waste their money
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? / Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video / Niger Delta Avengers List Out Terms And Condition For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.