Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko (2555 Views)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko by realmedia(f): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2019
Ned Nwoko is a London-trained lawyer who said to be running the biggest law chamber owned by an African in the United Kingdom. He served as a member of the House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003 and will be returning to the Senate, come June, 2019, as a Federal High Court Abuja, has sacked Senator Peter Nwaoboshi as the candidate of PDP in the Delta North senatorial election and affirmed Nwoko as the authentic winner of the PDP primary election of October 2nd, 2018.

photos of Regina Daniels inside the private jet>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/new-media-reports-claim-regina-daniels.html

Re: Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2019
good for her
Re: Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko by Iamicekid(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2019
Live your life jare, I don’t know why people are mad abt it, she is an Igbo girl now what do you expect they always look for rich man to marry it has been in there norms since the dawn of new age, so why is her own special cause she is a celebrity abi

1 Like

Re: Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko by Foodforthought: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Abeg make una die this Regina matter!!! It's boring now
Re: Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2019
She's 18 and free to live her life anyhow she wants ..

Make una free the girl .

Her life is far better than some of you criticizing her life you're saints .
Re: Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko by happybee: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
I don't blame this girl, I blame those of you that sleep over on her Instagram page come carry all her yeye photos come nairaland in the name of blogging.
undecided
Re: Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko by BareFacedLies(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Are you people trying to imply that the owner of the private jet is the one fuçking her?

(1) (Reply)

Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) / If Your Ex Buys You This Cock, Will U Eat It? (photo) / Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.