Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke (27260 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Amagite(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
A pregnant woman pranked her husband by pouring water on the floor and telling him her water just broke.

His reaction will leave you laughing hard.  Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/check-out-mans-reaction-after-pregnant-wife-pranked-him-that-her-water-broke.html

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by HopeAlive14(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
FTC!!!!
This FTC is dedicated to all the fathers out there.

You will agree with me that one of the most scariest, nerve wracking, intense and anxiety filled situation is when you are in the delivery room with your wife! grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by LeeMason(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
By the time he slips and breaks his neck she'll still blame the mishap on the devil.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Chelseaman2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
EYAAAA
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
wickedness
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by fran6co(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin the day the water go break d man fit think say na joke

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by AmazingELixir: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Kasala dhan gas oo
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by olatunjithomas(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by owelle22(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hi
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by kamez(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
which kain rough play be this?..

anyway I love pranks... and I'm really good at it...

my future wife go suffer for my hand... cos na new prank ideas every week

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by sonnie10: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
That was just a derail to know how husband would handle the real situation
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by OLAFIMIX(f): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yeye dey smel.... U chop belleful now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Authoreety: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mtchwwww

When the real day comes and he doesn't show concern, make sure u come to the Internet and remind us how much he doesn't care...

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by ChristyB(f): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
I hope he will take you serious the day the water eventually breaks? this luaghter you have now may it continue oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Gabson006: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
funny wifey
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by freemanbubble: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
By the time the real water breaks
I guess he will see it as a prank

The sight of a woman who is about to put to bed is not funny at all

Mehnnnnnnnn that thing is disgusting

Once had a chance of seeing one put to bed
It was a village health centre
She was a sister to my friend
We rushed her down one midnight only for us to be told the nurse is at home sleeping
Immediately the nurse arrived they didn't bother to take her into the labour room
She started pushing out side the door of the hospital

Mehnnnnnnnn..... I saw shitttt
It was so irritating that I have to move away from the scene

See the sticky, watery and all sorts of liquid coming out from her vagina

For good one week I didn't get an erection for any female!

I wonder how doctors still manage to bang their wives
Even when the nurse wanted to send me on an errand to buy malt
I didn't allow her come close to me
I just moved backward and stretched my hand to take the money from her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Zomdrone: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mumu joke
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by iammo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
cool

Intresting couple, these are the silliness that makes marriage fun,
and not the routine boring life, always nagging, shower cap wearing, missionary style , easily provoked, overly religious and extremely conscious couples. That takes life too serious

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Chimezie50: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
kamez:
which kain rough play be this?..

That's a lovely play �

anyway I love pranks... and I'm really good at it...

my future wife go suffer for my hand... cos na new prank ideas every week
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Enemyofpeace: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
She has used her mouth to break it in the spirit world

Pls is John Cena still playing for super eagles of Nigeria.
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by KingLennon(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uniportadmision:
Such things shouldn't be joked with, what if he thinks the real one is also a prank angry

Meanwhile another keke for sale
The Boy who cried wolf grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by ictlukman: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by anochuko01(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
I dey like rough play too
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Malawian(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Allow them enjoy their moment joor. Is it your water break?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na them sabi
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Arijude(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
that her water broke really means what?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by Ugosample(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
By the time the real water breaks
I guess he will see it as a prank

The sight of a woman who is about to put to bed is not funny at all

Mehnnnnnnnn that thing is disgusting

Once had a chance of seeing one put to bed
It was a village health centre
She was a sister to my friend
We rushed her down one midnight only for us to be told the nurse is at home sleeping
Immediately the nurse arrived they didn't bother to take her into the labour room
She started pushing out side the door of the hospital

Mehnnnnnnnn..... I saw shitttt
It was so irritating that I have to move away from the scene

See the sticky, watery and all sorts of liquid coming out from her vagina

For good one week I didn't get an erection for any female!

I wonder how doctors still manage to bang their wives
Even when the nurse wanted to send me on an errand to buy malt
I didn't allow her come close to me
I just moved backward and stretched my hand to take the money from her

trust me, when you see that again and again, your senses will deaden.

It's human nature.

It's just like those who kill

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife / The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! / Child Found Wondering.. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.