Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke (27261 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by verifiablefacts: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uniportadmision:
Such things shouldn't be joked with, what if he thinks the real one is also a prank angry

Meanwhile another clean and strong keke for sale
Port Harcourt only
dis one don scratch bumper taya for Elelenwo or Woji,now you wan sell am.
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by agbonkamen(f): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
By the time the real water breaks
I guess he will see it as a prank

The sight of a woman who is about to put to bed is not funny at all

Mehnnnnnnnn that thing is disgusting

Once had a chance of seeing one put to bed
It was a village health centre
She was a sister to my friend
We rushed her down one midnight only for us to be told the nurse is at home sleeping
Immediately the nurse arrived they didn't bother to take her into the labour room
She started pushing out side the door of the hospital

Mehnnnnnnnn..... I saw shitttt
It was so irritating that I have to move away from the scene

See the sticky, watery and all sorts of liquid coming out from her vagina

For good one week I didn't get an erection for any female!

I wonder how doctors still manage to bang their wives
Even when the nurse wanted to send me on an errand to buy malt
I didn't allow her come close to me
I just moved backward and stretched my hand to take the money from her
you have started getting erection for them now i guess? but wouldn't it be better if you became erectionless grin grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke by nd304: 2:12am On Jul 14, 2021
OMO cruise everywer

Join SUPER TV on WhatsApp to get the latest UPDATES, MEMES, MUSIC videos, TWERKING videos ����� HOT P*RN contents, svgar mummmy and daddy hookup and GIVEAWAYS. JUST CLICK THIS LINK �
Message Obj TV on WhatsApp. https:///message/3BUACEFTR5FQI1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife / The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! / Child Found Wondering.. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.