Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (54843 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / "I Sleep With Cows Because Girls Can Give Me Hiv" – Man Caught Sleeping With A C / Help Me! HIV Patient Bites Me While Fighting, Are My Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Kentocancan: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Bros
nothing do you.
Go to those ile Alagbo and drink confirm herbal medicine and you will pee out everything. It's just malaria and fever.

Nothing is sweeter than banging a fresh tight and shaved pusssy without wearing nylon. And HIV doesn't exist anymore.

And you want to tell us your village people are not after you?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Afamed: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
adedehinbo:
i experienced the same symptoms each time i bang one random girl raw sometimes, often times i would quickly run to my mum nd there she prapares some herbal drinks for me, within some moments its gone, believe me i coughed for more than three month's before running to her nd what amaze me is its only after i fuvks this particular girl that this symptoms pops again, during the past three weeks now with my mum, i have been able to stop the cough nd regained all my health back
It is high time, you started a new beginning. Do away with the girl, and my sincere advice go for test as it's very unusual medically to have a cough up to 3 months.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Starz825(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

If I tell guys that prostitutes in brothels are neater than these so called girlfriends they will say I have low self esteem
grin...you no get chill at all..u still come be the FTC..op go nearly wan die.. seeing your comment first

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by olabisimichael: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
positivevibez:
I'm the faithful and loyal type due to my fear of infections. I started dating this girl since June last year she looked innocent not the runs type we dated for three months before we had sex the first time. I used condom a couple of times for one month before I ditched it believing she's faithful too.

Fast forward to January I became suspicious of her when she picked a call in my presence and a male voice was talking to her when I inquired about the person she became all sweaty and nervous which rose my suspicion and denied that she doesn't know the person she received several calls like that until I got fed up and stopped her from coming to my place.

A week later I developed a serious cough coupled with a sore throat a month later I developed rashes on both my upper arms and last month I experience vomiting in the mornings for three days I suspect she might have contracted HIV because she experienced similar symptoms too I'm too scared to go for a test is it too early to go for a test please I need your advice no insults.

you don't have HIV, you only have aids in small letters. Pele
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by GTtruth(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
bros go do test, you carry am is not a dealth sentence, it's just a way to caution other youth that nobody should be trusted irrespective of the fact you disvirgin the girl, my dear go check before it becomes late, it's better now before it becomes a state of waiting for dealth day, my guy nor fear the Lord is with you as far you promised not to share anything you take with anybody#GT#
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Isoduwa(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

If I tell guys that prostitutes in brothels are neater than these so called girlfriends they will say I have low self esteem

Where you dey enter this night?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
op"s story just got me like grin

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
positivevibez:
I'm the faithful and loyal type due to my fear of infections. I started dating this girl since June last year she looked innocent not the runs type we dated for three months before we had sex the first time. I used condom a couple of times for one month before I ditched it believing she's faithful too.

Fast forward to January I became suspicious of her when she picked a call in my presence and a male voice was talking to her when I inquired about the person she became all sweaty and nervous which rose my suspicion and denied that she doesn't know the person she received several calls like that until I got fed up and stopped her from coming to my place.

A week later I developed a serious cough coupled with a sore throat a month later I developed rashes on both my upper arms and last month I experience vomiting in the mornings for three days I suspect she might have contracted HIV because she experienced similar symptoms too I'm too scared to go for a test is it too early to go for a test please I need your advice no insults.
..ARE YOU ACTUALLY WAITING FOR US TO ASK YOU TO GO FOR TEST .
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by lonelydora: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

Funny but True
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by adedehinbo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Afamed:

It is high time, you started a new beginning. Do away with the girl, and my sincere advice go for test as it's very unusual medically to have a cough up to 3 months.
thanks have also done that while i was still coughing nd just yesterday i repeated the test at a general hospital both negative
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Josh44s(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Go for test, if it's HIV, don't worry you will still live a very wonderful life, that's if you want to. Some people (foolish Nigerians), just declare death sentence on themselves for getting HIV.

On the other hand, if it's HIV and you don't go for test on time, and it develops to aids, you will then know great sorrrow.

And for the records, no girlfriend or boyfriend is worth raw sex, it's either you use condoms or you live with the consequences.

Even this days some couples now use condom

10 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by binary123(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

whyyy ,you just scared life out of this guy

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Meritocracy: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
As both of you are vomiting i suspect you both are pregnant. Go for pregnant test.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by deavicky(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
positivevibez:

young man!!!!! You don't have HIV I repeat u don't have HIV. U are just being too afraid of It. However go for a test.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Neocotez(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

Your self esteem is zero, you dont know that there's a reason people are couselled before they are told their HIV status

Tripple RIP to you french faggott.

To the sick bro, im sorry about your health advice you take a bold step and see a doctor...feel better

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by poshbrave(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
well go for the test it might not be HIV and if it happens to be HIV it will be of good u know on time...although it might still be at d windows period but if u know on time and with ARV u still have a bright future ahead....just go for it. but remember No to sex till marriage is d safeest bet even though is still not a guarantee

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Chinny024(f): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
My advice is that you should visit a nearby good hospital or better still rush inside a laboratory and do SEROLOGIC TEST.....DON'T BE DEPRESSED!!!!
God loves you....ZIP UP FOR Anything Wey dey under!!!! shocked shocked
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Zombicmodz: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chronic cough syrup of over 3 weeks is usually a reason to rule out TB via AFB screening.

Dry cough for 3 months may not be hiv.

I've coughed 6 months from chronic bronchitis which is now settled.

Look for other symptoms like diarrhoea, weight loss, scabies and stubborn ENT infections.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Biodup: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

omo you bad ooo you make serious matter laughable

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by naturefellow(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
When your name starts with positive, what did you expect?
why are you like this now bros...? Have some empathy!

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Majid1990(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bro go for test and be sure so you can start getting treatment
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Tobtex(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
There is definitely an infection and you've experienced the acute stage with the symptoms of sore throat and rashes.

These signs obviously do seem like that of HIV but you should not conclude until you run an STD screening. Be sure you test for all STDs

I hope you get encouraging results.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by toms55(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
this story is making me not to trust any lady again. i feel sad for you, these are the symptoms of HIV but also you need to go for a test to confirm your status
Bro please dont ever trust bitch! Yes I said bitch because majority of them are! A friend of mine got to know yesterday that his GF is bleeping her landlord in a house she just rented. Thats crazyyy!
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by godwon01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
How did U know that she was the one that gave U the ?HIV. What about If U were the one that harbour the virus and the symptoms did not surface on time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by ikeyman00(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
This sound to US as a case of anxiety wahala; you have been thinking so negatively ever since you had sex without condone.

That em stress level is so high in that any disease you think of manifest instantly and the outcome is you seriously feel like you are ill.

As people of the SUN we reason logically into situations and it is a pleased respect from Chukwuabiahma .

Now listen op; the only thing that could save you is to go for a test right; if you had the penetration in the last 12wks then be rest assured you are free nevertheless if is 6wks and result comes out negative that is definitely a positive sign.

I got a feeling you are negative but the down side is it will take months or years to get your confidence back; the fuss to rush to sex is gone for now; u go dey play looku looku
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Tobtex(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Josh44s:

That’s Staphylococcus symptom Oga before you kill yourself with hypertension cheesy And it may be she got it from using a public toilet, shared an infected object with someone who has it or through _fucking that guy who always calls her to come position like this....

It's not only staph that shows those sypmtoms, so you can never be so sure.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by crownwealth: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
My regards to my mum in case you make heaven
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Enemyofpeace: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Las las your village people got you
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Emary(f): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
positivevibez:

So you just diagnosed yourself HIV +ve. Lol! Please go the hospital and practice safe sex in the future.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by femiskills: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
When your name starts with positive, what did you expect?
Werey ni bobo yi sha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos) / 226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested) / Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.