Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! (636 Views)

Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey / Effective Skin Products. / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! by Oriflame918(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hey lovelies, have you heard of oriflame Sweden and it's products before? If no well take your time and view it at a glance!
Many asked
What is Oriflame Sweden?

Oriflame Sweden is a Cosmetics and Wellness company from Sweden into Direct sales and Reward system.

What products is Oriflame into?
Oriflame is into Cosmetics, Skincare, Fragrances, Wellness, Accessories, Make up and General groceries All for Male and female and Purely Organic.

Do they have a Global Website?
YES. It is www.oriflame.com

The Nigerian official website is www.oriflame.com.ng and the Nigerian Head office address is: Right House, 43 Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos.
I'm an oriflame consultant and I sell oriflame products,to view more of the products follow the link below or contact me directly via whatsapp https:///2349028256291
Or facebook
https://www.facebook.com/oriflame.genuine.products.438918/

1 Like

Re: Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! by bumpercj: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oriflame918:
Hey lovelies, have you heard of oriflame Sweden and it's products before? If no well take your time and view it at a glance!
Many asked
What is Oriflame Sweden?

Oriflame Sweden is a Cosmetics and Wellness company from Sweden into Direct sales and Reward system.

What products is Oriflame into?
Oriflame is into Cosmetics, Skincare, Fragrances, Wellness, Accessories, Make up and General groceries All for Male and female and Purely Organic.

Do they have a Global Website?
YES. It is www.oriflame.com

The Nigerian official website is www.oriflame.com.ng and the Nigerian Head office address is: Right House, 43 Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos.
I'm an oriflame consultant and I sell oriflame products,to view more of the products follow the link below or contact me directly via whatsapp https:///2349028256291
Or facebook
https://www.facebook.com/oriflame.genuine.products.438918/
Re: Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! by Oriflame918(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2019
New

Re: Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! by Oriflame918(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Useful

Re: Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! by Oriflame918(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2019
Let's serve you better, ORIFLAME!
Re: Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! by Oriflame918(m): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2019
Discounts available!
Re: Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! by Oriflame918(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Best...

Re: Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! by Oriflame918(m): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Available!
Re: Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! by Oriflame918(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Vangina Reconstruction - Trans Woman Says She Finally Feels Like A “real Woman” / Sniper: Banned In Several Countries Yet in Many Nigerian Homes / Coronavirus: Over 40 people Infected By One Person In A U S Church, Doctor run a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.