Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside (4555 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Gistvic: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
@Gistvic.com

An angry Man was seen beating up his Woman male friend who had the guts right at his presence to touch his woman backside while hugging her.

The male friend was seen shaking the man like a normal nigga after hugging his woman.

The man was seriously vexed as he locks and swings the man while he gave him the beating of his life.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/man-beats-up-his-woman-male-friend-who.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Gistvic: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2019

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Gistvic: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by pyrex23(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lmao. shocked grin
Werey ni bobo yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by OddsLors: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
it happens bcus the male is unemployed

check me out

oddslors

so u won't beatup ur male frnd
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by SageMK: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
That's not a friendly hug.
That's the I-miss-that-ass kind of hug.
Walahi something is going on between those two.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by donbachi(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hugging, way too expensive
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Harrymig1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Very disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by luvyaself95(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Jealousy jealousy
I almost do this once grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by midolian(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
He really deserved the beating..

As if hugging was not enough, the randy idiat placed his hands on the backside like they were rightfully his.
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Pekele007: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
midolian:
He really deserved the beating..

As if hugging was not enough, the randy idiat placed his hands on the backside like they were rightfully his.
Oga shut up joor... Are they yours?

Is the lady in question complaining
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by ValCon888: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thats what happens when u give a nigga 'allow' and he takes 'allowance' + jara.

See d way d bad guy stretch hand like sey him wan dive inside swimming pool.
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Raydos: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
As a man I can't stoop so low to this extent

I will act as if I see nothing, but I will be so piss with her when we get home
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Joystark(f): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
angry grin grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by nicepoker101(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
The guy was just trying to rekindle the memories he had with the lady. The day a lady told me she had actually slept with 63 men before she finally got married that night I was having nightmares from dusk till dawn.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by MasonKendall(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
I remember when my dad slapped me for mistakenly touching his gf's back side (not my mom . They never got married)
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Korllami007: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
nicepoker101:
The guy was just trying to rekindle the memories he had with the lady. The day a lady told me she had actually slept with 63 men before she finally got married that night I was having nightmares from dusk till dawn.

Funniest part of it be say she go de form saint for her husband like say na only one guy don Bleep her.

There is something between both of them. The guy can't just have the guts to press someone's wife yansh and the wife seems cool with it or not surprised about it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Preshy561(f): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sons of Adam.
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by happybee: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
I smell fake.
I don't understand, as if the person filming knew there was gonna be a fight. Or people now have their video camera on these days so as to film everything damn scene from the beginning..
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
This GUY again
Always releasing VIDEOS of himself beating up people
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by dreamwords: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
360 hug
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guy code: Don't hug a lady whose man is around. Avoid it except you are related to the woman.
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Biglittlelois(f): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lmao, the guy is an idiot cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Biglittlelois(f): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Raydos:
As a man I can't stoop so low to this extent

I will act as if I see nothing, but I will be so piss with her when we get home

I'm confused, how is it her fault?
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by drmikeadams(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Am always confused,the person who snapped d pix;;how did the person know the hugger was gonna place the hands on the hugee;which led to the fight?
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by drmikeadams(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
happybee:
I smell fake.
I don't understand, as if the person filming knew there was gonna be a fight. Or people now have their video camera on these days so as to film everything damn scene from the beginning..
undecided
grin am always corn fused bout that
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by crackhouse(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Who was shouting from the start of the video? Actors everywhere. Pls tell me sth else abeg
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Dannidom(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
But sha the nyash big
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Harry00(m): 12:23am On Apr 09, 2019
sad yes na the girl chest nava do am?
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 09, 2019
instead of u to dump d girl for allowing another man to press her ukwu u busy fighting d dude.some guys can mumu sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by Popmaster2019(f): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2019
Funny video.

You can tell it's not real Abi?

Watch some other funny Comedy skit like this on 100% Comedy channel on YouTube.

grin
grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside by leathalbeast: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2019
I dont know why the man is angry. The lady is a hooker who just met a regular client. Why shouldnt they hug ? Besides the angry man is also just a client. what was he expecting from a hooker lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex / For How Long Have U Been Single ? / Has Anyone Used This Cream Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.