Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man (21804 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Man Sues Fiancee For Calling Off Wedding / β€˜I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by obembet(f): 2:13pm On May 10, 2023
Nigerian Man, Eyo Okon Edet as shared how he courted his fiancΓ©e for 5 years and by the grace of God I have never touched her hands"

Mr. Okon share this on his Facebook page,

I want you guys to celebrate with me today is TM in Akwa Ibom state. I have courted my fiancee for five (5) years now and God has been faithful with us by keeping us holy and sanctified through thee blood of the Lord Jesus Christ! But the grace if God I have never touched her hands and He has kept my heart intact from any lustful desires while we were courting. I have experience the power of God that's set a man free. What God can not do, does not exist,He alone can set a man free from power of sin

Source: https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1656166774256140289?t=3OeaED4morNjVkVJ-6zeEg&s=19

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Jennyclay(f): 2:21pm On May 10, 2023
Lies!!

Lies!!

Lies!!

15 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Jashub: 2:30pm On May 10, 2023
Simp

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Shalommy(f): 2:38pm On May 10, 2023
Chaii... cheesy cheesy That woman, nobody go touch am hand even if na 10yrs courtship. Oga, happy married life.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by N3TRAL: 2:40pm On May 10, 2023
PART 1

I believe the man.

He is the living proof of "dress the way you want to be addressed".

Even the Holy Bible acknowledges that we shall know the true sons of God and the fake ones by their fruits (Matthew 7: 16-20).

The conservatism, decency and modesty captured in the pictures of the couple tell a story of two of the last surviving virtuous young people in Nigeria.

PART 2

If she naked for my front, my John Thomas no fit rise πŸ˜‚

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by endsarrrs(f): 3:09pm On May 10, 2023
For what purpose? But you have been touching her underwears for more than 5 years

Stop lying in God's name

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by BRIMBRAM: 3:11pm On May 10, 2023
grin

If not for the 6 months old pregnancy a distant cousin sister couldn't abort. The man who intented to marry her is like this man, he claimed that he never ever touched her once, not even her finger. It turned out that, somebody else have been touching what is between her thighs with his pen!s. grin

The funniest thing is that, she still expect the man that never touched her and have been spending on her to still marry her despite.

Women have the mindset that they can eat their cake and still have it.

The man was so heart broken. In my mind, I was wondering the kind of story my distant cousin sister would have told him on their wedding night after finding out how the goal post he wants to score no even get poles and net again sef. grin

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by RoadMozart(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2023
That one self dey

Happy married life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by obembet(f): 3:29pm On May 10, 2023
This is the kind of men we need in your society, no all this friend with benefits.i would have remain a virgin if not for...... grin

9 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by FalseProphet1(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2023
The Earth is a mysterious place.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by PerfectStranger(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:
This is the kind of men we need in your society, no all this friend with benefits.i would have remain a virgin if not for...... grin

Nlfpmod
You can still recover your virginity. Heard there's a lotion for that. Update grin

41 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 10, 2023
Is that an achievement? I respect the Christian nature of their courtship and I also believe in sexual purity before marriage, but please, you can hold hands and there is nothing bad or sexual about that.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by soberdrunk(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2023
Very possible with this her "sisterly" look...... angry angry

6 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by NeverGrowOld: 3:55pm On May 10, 2023
On this channel we serve

πŸ‘‰ Book Recommendations

πŸ‘‰ Instant Deliveries on book requests

πŸ‘‰ +Tive Content

πŸ‘‰ Open Discussions & Networking

πŸ‘‰ Book reviews

Established Since 2020 for the ❀️ knowledge & positive vibes
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by ipobarecriminals: 3:55pm On May 10, 2023
cool
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by schoolboymatt(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
mumu man

what if...

grin

5 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Alary: 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
Dont worry, somebody is touching it for you.

12 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by pandoragirigory: 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
It will be amazing if she is a virgin, virgins are wonderful people, I don't like fairly used or badly used ladies with unnecessary experience

4 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by backtovillage: 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
Haaaa
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Lala222: 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
I hope their marriage works, it's not by all this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by ppogba: 3:57pm On May 10, 2023
Na your type Nigerian girls dey like.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by We4all: 3:57pm On May 10, 2023
You have never touched her hands but caressed her boobs.

2 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by NeverGrowOld: 3:57pm On May 10, 2023
Youre in for a shocker

Meanwhile i saw this on whatsapp

For readers only

On this channel we serve

πŸ‘‰ Book Recommendations

πŸ‘‰ Instant Deliveries on book requests

πŸ‘‰ +Tive Content

πŸ‘‰ Open Discussions & Networking

πŸ‘‰ Book reviews

Established Since 2020 for the ❀️ knowledge & positive vibes

4 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Weedhustler: 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
You sure say ur preeq dey work?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Thomasankara(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
[/color]from what u said,that means rape could reduce if ladies stop dressing provocatively[color=#770077]
N3TRAL:
PART 1

I believe the man.

He is the living proof of "dress the way you want to be addressed".

Even the Holy Bible acknowledges that we shall know the true sons of God and the fake ones by their fruits (Matthew 7: 16-20).

The conservatism, decency and modesty captured in the pictures of the couple tell a story of two of the last surviving virtuous young people in Nigeria.

PART 2

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by id4sho(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
tongue
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Thomasankara(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
[/color]sir hope u no dey patronise olosho during those periods[color=#770077]
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Kellie069(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
Person way una pastor fit de hang on a steady!! De play

9 Likes

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

PART 2

All she has to do is stare at you with those beautiful eyes of hers.
Are you kidding? πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by OBTOREPA(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:
Nigerian Man, Eyo Okon Edet as shared how he courted his fiancΓ©e for 5 years and by the grace of God I have never touched her hands"

Mr. Okon share this on his Facebook page,

I want you guys to celebrate with me today is TM in Akwa Ibom state. I have courted my fiancee for five (5) years now and God has been faithful with us by keeping us holy and sanctified through thee blood of the Lord Jesus Christ! But the grace if God I have never touched her hands and He has kept my heart intact from any lustful desires while we were courting. I have experience the power of God that's set a man free. What God can not do, does not exist,He alone can set a man free from power of sin

Source: https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1656166774256140289?t=3OeaED4morNjVkVJ-6zeEg&s=19
Hope you are learning?
Not to open your legs anyhow for men ,repent therefore and give your life to christ.
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by ussv: 4:00pm On May 10, 2023
Pinch of salt
Re: I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man by Lanretoye(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2023
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Raw Truth About Women. / A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures / How To Deal With A Stubborn Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.