Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

"Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal (2600 Views)

Hardship: Nigeria Almost On The Road To Venezuela – PDP Governors / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Griezwoman: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
A US-based Nigerian lady has cried out with the way her family and friends are asking her to return home.

The lady seems to have spoken the hard truth, with the way she addressed the issue with Nigeria and it's Government officials.

She equally narrated how she wrote many prayer points while in Nigeria for a better life, but the country bent on hindering her prayers and success.

The Nigerian lady who's now working with one of the biggest grocery stores in US, advised the youths to look for a way and leave the country and save themselves the stress of praying too much. Listen to what she said about Nigeria below.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-almost-locked-my-destiny-beautiful-lady-narrates-her-ordeal-in-nigeria/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Griezwoman: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
cheesy

1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Harrymig1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
This our Naija
Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by delugajackson: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
She's right. Have you ever wondered why those who have travelled outside the shores of this country excel exceedingly? Truth is, the Nigerian government is a destiny killer.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Rilley(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Believe me if you know you know, Nigeria will kill your potentials and plans in life, the earlier you leave this country the better, when I left Nigeria I just felt I was out of a zoo, alot of things changed for me and I'm doing better now.

Securing the bags now. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Rilley(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Prayer won't help you but your actions, if you like pray from January to December nothing will work for you unless you put more efforts.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
sometimes I think been born in Nigeria is punishment for a crime I committed in a past life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Cityfirstborn(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigerian graveyard is richer than many countries,
untapped greatness buried in the sands of frustration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rilley:
Believe me if you know you know, Nigeria will kill your potentials and plans in life, the earlier you leave this country the better, when I left Nigeria I just felt I was out of a zoo, alot of things changed for me and am doing better now.

But, you still haven’t learnt how to use “I’m” instead of “Am”.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Rilley(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
But, you still haven’t learnt how to use “I’m” instead of “Am”.
That will not stop money from flowing into my account, broke teacher. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Mcanie: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
You believe what you think.
Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Honestly Nigeria has nothing to offer anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Mizwisdom(f): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rilley:
Believe me if you know you know, Nigeria will kill your potentials and plans in life, the earlier you leave this country the better, when I left Nigeria I just felt I was out of a zoo, alot of things changed for me and I'm doing better now.

Your English seems worse to me grin
Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Rilley(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Okay, brokeass.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Rilley(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Okay, brokeass.
Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by nabiz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rilley:
That will not stop money from flowing into my account, broke teacher. grin
I love your reply. All these over sabi broke lecturers we sabi blow grammar on empty stomach

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Rilley(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
nabiz:
I love your reply. All these over sabi broke lecturers we sabi blow grammar on empty stomach
gringrin

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by sweetilicious(f): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
I said it.Make money and process your visa.LEAVE this country to a better place.Your children will thank you for taking the right step.I had lots of convincing to do to my elder sister. Nothing for the youths in this country. LEAVE!!!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by buhariguy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
kallmemrB:
Honestly Nigeria has nothing to offer anyone
so it is because of grocery store, you are all reasoning like a kids,
indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by nicepoker101(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
sweetilicious:
I said it.Make money and process your visa.LEAVE this country to a better place.Your children will thank you for taking the right step.I had lots of convincing to do to my elder sister. Nothing for the youths in this country. LEAVE!!!
if you know the right channel to tap from. Then you will know the country has enormous resources to boost the economy. Nigeria is a developing country. If we don't join hands to develop the place who will? Those countries people are running to who made the place habitable for foreigners.
Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Bede2u(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
nicepoker101:
if you know the right channel to tap from. Then you will know the country has enormous resources to boost the economy. Nigeria is a developing country. If we don't join hands to develop the place who will? Those countries people are running to who made the place habitable for foreigners.
nigeria will not develope with the current feeding bottle structure...and guess wat? The north doesnt care. Their religion believes wealth is only from God and that poverty is God's decision.

If we go back to the 1963 constitution using the 6 geoplolitical zone and reducing fg's influence to a few things...then we will start devoloping like Ghana.

If u go to cameroon...u can stay for 3 weeks without power outage...yet we are the largest producer of oil in africa...do u now understand why Africa is not the problem..nigeria specifically is.

And ppl like Buhariguy above like the status quo. They call it quotasystem.... the best thing that happened to hausa ppl was the 1966 coup...it gave them the pretence they needed to befall the country like heavy weight

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
buhariguy:
so it is because of grocery store, you are all reasoning like a kids,
indomie generation.
on behalf of all unemployed youths of Nigeria Sir you are W_e_y.... you got my earlier message

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by buhariguy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
kallmemrB:
on behalf of all unemployed youths of Nigeria Sir you are Mad
mynd44 and seun, Rule 2 is violated and a Ban is mandatory.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by buhariguy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bede2u:
nigeria will not develope with the current feeding bottle structure...and guess wat? The north doesnt care. Their religion believes wealth is only from God and that poverty is God's decision.

If we go back to the 1963 constitution using the 6 geoplolitical zone and reducing fg's influence to a few things...then we will start devoloping like Ghana.

If u go to cameroon...u can stay for 3 weeks without power outage...yet we are the largest producer of oil in africa...do u now understand why Africa is not the problem..nigeria specifically is.

And ppl like Buhariguy above like the status quo. They call it quotasystem.... the best thing that happened to hausa ppl was the 1966 coup...it gave them the pretence they needed to befall the country like heavy weight
how Will i like the status quo,
my point is that, the country has be in mess since 1977,
is it now the indomie generation know the country is in mess.
the grocery store the lady is insulting Nigerians for has be in existence since 1860.
so what is special about grocery store,
don't we have grocery store all over Nigeria and Africa?.
i thought she invent a new Discovery in another planet.
nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by meobizy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Nigerian graveyard is richer than many countries,

untapped greatness buried in the sands of frustration
Like six feet graves, this comment is deep.
Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by meobizy(f): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
I wonder how long she'll save her Walmart wages to buy a mansion in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by sweetilicious(f): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
nicepoker101:
Okay good luck
Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by nicepoker101(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
sweetilicious:
Okay good luck
Thanks.
Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by AKswift: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
meobizy:
I wonder how long she'll save her Walmart wages to buy a mansion in Nigeria.
She doesn’t need to work in Walmart all her life. Most Immigrants, especially from West Africa, always have the passion of schooling and integrating into the middle/corporate class of the American society. With this, her career/income growth is assured and dependent on her dedication and smart choices she makes in between.

Even in Walmart where the entry (basic) pay is $15/per hour, she is entitled to many benefits like quality medicals, students grants/scholarships, employee work safety, etc, which is almost not in existence for most jobs in Nigeria, except for the few big places.

l understand people have different objectives/goals, but every rational being seeks to enjoy those basic life qualities that is personally satisfying, like health, security, education, career growth, etc, which are currently in shortfall in Nigeria.

No be everybody won build mansion; l think the lady in question just want to enjoy the basic needs of life and pursue her career in a more organized clime.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by lordkush: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
buhariguy:
the grocery store the lady is insulting Nigerians for has be in existence since 1860.
nonsense.
sarrki you need to stop talking. Really

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Banmeallday: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
sweetilicious:

Nigeria was NEVER meant to be the type of country England or Italy have been, because it was put together by thieves for the sole purpose of enriching the descendants of the thieves.

In the process they or shall we say, their harlot gave us the identity of the corporation, rightfully as Nigger Area/ area of Niggers, and as niggers/ignorant blacks we took it and are proud till date to broadcast to their descendants on how much we are Nigger 4 life, and “Naija” LOL

So yes, green passport is worthless, and blue pale is what thousands daily are striving to get for their pikin wey dey for belle
Re: "Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
buhariguy:
nonsense.
Will working in a grocery store here in nigeria give you access to the basic necessities of life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled / This Picture Got Me Thinking... / This Is The Height Of Hate I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.