Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast (34303 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman / 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by jossykido(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2020
khalids:
To all the guys commenting nonsense....imagine that female is your sister or daughter....

Now look at what you typed again
and u fail to consider if it were to be ur brother in that situation
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by khalids: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
jossykido:

and u fail to consider if it were to be ur brother in that situation

First, my brother was well brought up......so he will not indulge in this manner of nonesense...

Secondly take your perverted self/mind of my mention.....i dont have time for he goats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter / Man Murdered In His Fianceeā€™s Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.