Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast (34404 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman / 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by passey: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
I still dey look for the boot wet hin use tackle her, I nefa see am ooo...

Women, give your man better something for morning, if the thing belle full am, he will spend the rest of the day thinking about homemade cookies... He will not do touching touching inside molue or danfo!
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by nuggarito: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
That was how my knees were touching one woman's fat ass inside a danfo, I just jeje changed seats, I can't come and allow somebody embarrass me because of tight corners.

Some of this women just relax as if it's their father that owns the bus, bus gallop and mistakenly man hand hit breast they will play victim. If you are a lady stop entering public transport, get your car or get a taxi, don't come and inconvenience us with your problems.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by JOAC: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Most those grls wey the form wheneva de enter bus must of them na prostitues.Wheneva the enter commercial bus the wl become saint

1 Like

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by Sarang(f): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigerian Men have no single Respect! Damn. See comments

1 Like

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by astrodome: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Aha! Afonja boy and girl.
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by patrickcollins: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Some women are something else, u mistakenly touch their chest they will embarrass and call u all type of names but I can count how many times they have equally touch my casava by mistake, they won't even say sorry out of shame but I will just keep calm since it was not on deliberation

3 Likes

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by CHoccolaTE: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Her own is even better. I've experienced d public dick rubbing twice... Slapped d first one and let things slide with d miserable second he-goat.

Dont mind them. Men are he goats
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by alert01(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Her own is even better. I've experienced d public dick rubbing twice... Slapped d first one and let things slide with d miserable second he-goat.

Truthfully, this doesn't happen to you. With that your haggard and ugly looking face, I'll spit mere sighting you. I don't know what you girls take yourself for these days.

6 Likes

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by patrickcollins: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
sanmtiago:
Peverts everywhere
How do u know, it seems u never been accused wrongly by a woman

1 Like

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by femi4: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

When they enjoyed it, they let it slide..huh

2 Likes

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by khalids: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
To all the guys commenting nonsense....imagine that female is your sister or daughter....

Now look at what you typed again
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
When they enjoyed it, they let it slide..huh
A very crowded place... My friend held me and told me to let it go. The fire to react died instantly. So I let d matter slide.
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
alert01:

Truthfully, this doesn't happen to you. With that your haggard and ugly looking face, I'll spit mere sighting you. I don't know what you girls take yourself for these days.
Lol.some guys are animal. Does looks ever stop any man? If some can do nasty things to babies and kids, u shouldn't doubt. Me and you no get beef Sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by femi4: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A very crowded place... My friend held me and told me to let it go. The fire to react died instantly. So I let d matter slide.
alright
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by koyyess: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
These are the kind of things that happen when you are in the midst of poverty stricken people.

God forbid.
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rilley:
Liar
Pls spare me. What do I gain? Better protect your girl child from men. Many of them got to self control.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
alright
You sell all cards eh? Do u have the Get out of Hell Card?

1 Like

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by Rilley(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pls spare me. What do I gain? Better protect your girl child from men. Many of them got to self control.
Hmmm
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by sanmtiago(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
patrickcollins:
How do u know, it seems u never been accused wrongly by a woman
they are more male perverts than blackmailing ladies out there. Perverts are so annoying pray they don’t harass someone you love or a close family member of yours

1 Like

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by olioxx(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Women would complain when a guy hit her buttocks or breast, but they will gladly hit your buttocks and groin area and laugh it off.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Greenodds:
Some of the bad ones act that way. I have been a victim once. The young lady perhaps angered that i was making maximum effort to prevent her from brushing her breast against my body and minimizing all body contact with her despite her attempts, tried to embarrass me by suddenly raising her voice and accusing me of trying to touch her breast with my elbow when the vehicle took a sharp bend, even thou it was her that intentionally threw her weight and flung her breast in my direction. It was the next guy sitting next to her whom i did not even know was aware of what was going on that came to my rescue and finished her. some women ehh
Thank God for that, otherwise you would have experienced what Joseph experienced with Pothifah's wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by femi4: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You sell all cards eh? Do u have the Get out of Hell Card?
What network is that? Sounds like what a fish brain would use

1 Like

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by EmekaBlue(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
taaah....with her useless breast
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol.some guys are animal. Does looks ever stop any man? If some can do nasty things to babies and kids, u shouldn't doubt. Me and you no get beef Sha.

Some ladies are also guilty. A girl of 5 once told me how a girl of 19 wanted her to suck her breasts and lick her pussy in return for banana. My junior brother also told me how the same girl gave him breast to suck. He was 6 years old then. This paedophile lady was our landlord's granddaughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by alert01(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

You're right. I'm sorry.
Re: Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast by oke4surekid: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mtcheew.

I even think say NA her money the man wan touch.... Ordinary bwest, meta five naira...

Ogbeni park well Jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic) / Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) / Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.