Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly (4796 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by iluvMAMAV: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Typical afonja thread...am out.
olosh* jati jati
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

I'm very happy to read that part, and I must say u a very lucky person, because you met the good type.
trust me I know what I'm talking about..
I lived , and worked with them , my experiences with them are too many.
Yorubas are very tribalistic. Trust me when I say they are.
God bless ur marriage and may she continue to be a good woman.

Does she follow u to SE?
Every year, she travels to my home town with me and my kids, at a point she spent almost two months with my parents in Enugu cos they live there though I am an Anambra man.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by LZAA: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
immhotep:

In your dreams last night abi grin
Lzaa please come for consolation.

Cc adaibeku nwanyionitsha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Every year, she travels to my home town with me and my kids, at a point she spent almost two months with my parents in Enugu cos they live there though I am an Anambra man.

Hmm, she is Very wonderful woman I must say. u are lucky even till now I'm still doubting, she might not be pure yoruba.

The ones with half Yoruba blood tends to be less tribalistic.
I also know one with yoruba dad and Calarbar mum she told me she prefer igbo guys to Yoruba guys.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Hmm, she is Very wonderful woman I must say. u are lucky even till now I'm still doubting, she might not be pure yoruba.

The ones with half Yoruba blood tends to be less tribalistic.
I also know one with yoruba dad and Calarbar mum she told me she prefer igbo guys to Yoruba guys.
Lol, she's a full blooded Yoruba from Ogbomosho in Oyo state, both parents are Yoruba, she was born and raised here in Lagos.

Truth be told, tribalism is a wild wind that blows no one good, I have long time jettisoned that epidemic and I'm living freely like the wind.

I judge people based on the contents and compositions of their character not by their tribal or religious affiliations.

Lastly, most times, the faults which mostly disturb us about others are very strongly marked in us and causes annoyance to our neighbors.

If you live piously, hardly will you pay more attention to base men of contemptuous attitudes.

Examine yourself!

5 Likes

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Bede2u(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
BafanaBafana:
The truth is that some tribes in Nigeria don't like Hausas, every tribe in Nigeria and some tribes in Malaysia, South Africa, Singapore and india don't like Igbo's. But you hardly come across a group of people who don't like Yorubas. People generally don't have problem with them.

However, from my experience. It's more fun hanging out with Igbo guys. They can easily make you feel like you are one of them. Unlike yorubas. If you know, you know.
so why do ur people hate igbos
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Unlimitk(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
hmm I just dey observe
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by teepain: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Lol, she's a full blooded Yoruba from Ogbomosho in Oyo state, both parents are Yoruba, she was born and raised here in Lagos.

Truth be told, tribalism is a wild wind that blows no one good, I have long time jettisoned that epidemic and I'm living freely like the wind.

I judge people based on the contents and compositions of their character not by their tribal or religious affiliations.

Lastly, most times, the faults which mostly disturb us about others are very strongly marked in us and causes annoyance to our neighbors.

If you live piously, hardly will you pay more attention to base men of contemptuous attitudes.

Examine yourself!

What a beautiful clapback. There is hope for Nigeria and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:

Examine yourself!

Yorubas are the worst tribalistic people I have ever seen, back in east I didn't know anything about tribalism until I come west and that opened my eyes when I saw how much yorubas hates IGBOS..
I don't expect you to agree because u have a Yoruba woman.
But that doesn't stop the fact they are very tribalistic.
Back in east they are treated equally, nobody even think where they are from.
Or give them "omo yoruba" tag nobody denies renting them lands, or increase land price because they are yorubas.

But back in west they have nothing but hatred for IGBOS... Deeeeep hatred

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by princfred(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Jubrilbuhari n princfred come see show of shame
Of course what do you expect from sons of a fallen demon people possesed and convulated by selfishness, greed and hate . They must open another thread.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by princfred(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Yorubas are the worst tribalistic people I have ever seen, back in east I didn't know anything about tribalistic until I come west and that opened my eyes when I saw how much yorubas hates IGBOS..
Back in east they are treated equally, nobody even things where they are from.
Or give them "omo yoruba" nobody denies renting them lands, or increase land price beacause they are yorubas.

But back in west that have nothing but hatred for IGBOS... Deeeeep hatred
I only recognized same in nairaland from last year sef. And was able to understand why my Yoruba bosses where i worked previously were always on my matter in a phony way.

3 Likes

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
My wife is the loveliest woman I have ever met in life aside my mother, she's very liberal and modest. So loving and nice. Her name is Aanuoluwapo.

I'd love to use this opportunity to correct your negative perception of the Yorubas, I've come across so many who are good and honest, respectful and loving.

I was sadly bemused to see so many of them here in this forum who are inherently and irredeemably tribalistic and same goes to many Igbos alike.

High time we shun tribalism and embrace love and unity for posterity sake.
Bro I respect your open mindedness, but your people are no saint on this issue, trying to portray them as one is only making your arguments one sided

The numbers of Igbos making tribal comments at any occasion always outnumber the Yorubas.

That is a fact

3 Likes

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Mace0lane: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
The trait of every despicable kinsmen of yours rolled up in a sentence. Isn’t this why you lot accuse Yoruba Hausa Fulani Ikwerre Malaysian Singaporeans Arabs South Africans Indians of hating on you for no reason ?’

Not only is your tribe infected with chronic & irredeemable hate n bigotry, you lot have also vowed to passed it to your unborn generation just like your mother n father nurtured your pathetic soul n existence with it while grow up.

Hate n bigotry is not what Yoruba preach in Nigeria we all know the pathetic tribe that hate Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre n many others, it is what you were born with, nurtured on n definitely what you will perished by just like the 2 million foolish ones that perish in the senseless war dead brain Ojukwu was beaten blue black in by a gworro chewing Aboki yet foolish one among claim superiority.

Those are the ones rotting in hell till this hour n patiently waiting for your generation n your unborn generation till their 7th generation to come join then in hell, just like every of your kinsmen that proffers nothing but hate on other Nigerians.
You have always been beneath n there you sha perish. I spite on bigoted souls on by one.

FortuneDeGreat:
Your sadistic approach, demeaning calumniation and insolence can be simply defined as an exhibition of sheer idiocy and pathological bigotry.

No level of political activity will make you lose your upright humane perception of a fellow human if you're truly bred in that sense.

I won't allow you to drag me down to your level and continuing in this with you will definitely give way to that.

Like you concluded, only full blown bigots like you ruts in hell.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
princfred:
I only recognized same in nairaland from last year sef.

Same as many of us trust me
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
The idiot op is an igbo guy
check out his previous comments
A stupid boy looking for attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
More

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
more

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by princfred(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Same as many of us trust me
Igbos are generally raised to not see tribe as a thing. And not just tribal towards igbos. Just towards any other. Maybe too much staying in the village or follow come demon.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Here is the idiot exposing himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Mace0lane: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Igbo investing in any place outside the red mud enclave as nothing to do with loving The indigenes, I am not retarded so do not patronize me. You moved out of you enclave to seek greener pastures which is not available to you in Igbo land that is the only reason no other.

Considering the level of bigotry n hate you exhibit on nearly every tribe in Nigeria you won’t move n inch of any opportunities abound in your enclaves and that lunatic rant of you developing anywhere in Nigeria pls keep it for the fools among your tribesmen.

Igbo have never developed a single street anywhere in Nigeria n never will except in your enclaves that can be seen in where Igbos dominated across the country. Such area is also epidemic prone, place like Ojo Alaba comes to mind so please fool your kinsmen with the developmental shii not me. Your father never developed anywhere in Nigeria, you n your unborn generation never will except your enclaves.

FortuneDeGreat:
In this very assertion of yours I think you're being hypocritical and far from the truth, Igbos don't hate anyone more reason they mingle with, live together with, do business with and marry people from other tribes.

Using facts on ground and vast evidence ubiquitous all over Nigeria, you'll get to realize that the Igbos are living, investing and developing any place they find themselves. It takes a people of open mind devoid of evil thoughts of possible negative future occurrence to feel at home and invest heavily on strange lands. And if you can concur with an undiluted gospel truth, only the Igbos have lived up to this standard in Nigeria.

I once visited a remote village in konshisha LGA of Benue state and while interacting with an elderly man of about 60-65 years of age he told me that except on television he has never seen a Yoruba man all his life but right there in the remote village the Igbos are leading in business and modern investments, hardly in Nigeria I mean in any part will you see a child of ten years who hasn't seen an Igbo man.

Someone that hates you wouldn't bother to invest or develop your land.

Hardly will you see a Yoruba man's investment or property in any part of Igbo land but no major city or town in Yoruba land that Igbos don't have numerous tangible properties and investments. Now tell me, who hate who? The person that avoids you like a plague or the person who has demonstrated willingness to co inhabit and develop your land?

Shun tribalism and sometimes say the truth for your own good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op as it has been Established that you are an igbo boy

Please leave us out of your self delusional rants on Nairaland and same goes for your hypocritical brothers and sisters too.

We don't boast, neither do we suffer from inferiority complex to bring up nonsense write up like this.

ACN back in the days won elections in Kogi, Kwara, EDO and Benue, but we didn't make a fuss about it.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Yorubas are the worst tribalistic people I have ever seen, back in east I didn't know anything about tribalistic until I come west and that opened my eyes when I saw how much yorubas hates IGBOS..
Back in east they are treated equally, nobody even things where they are from.
Or give them "omo yoruba" nobody denies renting them lands, or increase land price beacause they are yorubas.

But back in west that have nothing but hatred for IGBOS... Deeeeep hatred
Somehow you're right, like I said earlier, they are very few in the east, just a handful, it took me 11years of my life to get to see a Yoruba man physically in Enugu but as soon as I was 2plus I took notice of Hausa presence.

Coming down to west, Lagos in particular, the large influx of Igbos into the region has left so many feeling unsecured and apprehensive. Originally, the mass migration wasn't just as a result of manna falling in Lagos, it was, to state the fact, as a result of Lagos been the seat of government and center of attraction for business boom and that caused the whole thing from the origin. Same line of attraction has taken the enterprising Igbos to many places, check Abuja for instance.

The Igbo people I know and belong to has zero tolerance for intimidation in their blood, they only believe in intimidating their opponents or competitors with obvious success strides.

The apparent insecurity and apprehension of the Yoruba is needless and unnecessary because Igbos are not planning to take over their lands or heritage. Co inhabiting with the Igbos is therefore a huge advantage and of immense benefit to the Yorubas because it'll bring about healthy competition which will enhance the level of achievement and quality of life.

So many Yorubas who were hitherto lackadaisical towards business ventured into it as a result of encouraging successes the Igbos made out of it.

Today, I'm a graduate but now a full business man, never believed in white collar jobs and I'm proudly doing great in business, before now, many young Yorubas wouldn't subscribe to such idea of going into business after graduation but today I know many of them who are as I am because the Igbos have opened their eyes in that direction.

Love and unity will do us a lot good and it's time we start demonstrating that.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Somehow you're right, like I said earlier, they are very few in the east, just a handful, it took me 11years of my life to get to see a Yoruba man physically in Enugu but as soon as I was 2plus I took notice of Hausa presence

Coming down to west, Lagos in particular, the large influx of Igbos into the region has left so many feeling unsecured and apprehensive. Originally, the mass migration wasn't just as a result of manna falling in Lagos, it was, to state the fact, as a result of Lagos been the seat of government and center of attraction for business boom and that caused the whole thing from the origin. Same line of attraction has taken the enterprising Igbos to many places, check Abuja for instance.

The Igbo people I know and belong to has zero tolerance for intimidation in their blood, they only believe in intimidating their opponents or competitors with obvious success strides.

The apparent insecurity and apprehension of the Yoruba is needless and unnecessary because Igbos are not planning to take over their lands or heritage. Co inhabiting with the Igbos is therefore a huge advantage and of immense benefit to the Yorubas because it'll bring about healthy competition which will enhance the level of achievement and quality of life.

So many Yorubas who were hitherto lackadaisical towards business ventured into it as a result of encouraging successes the Igbos made out of it.

Today, I'm a graduate but now a full business man, never believed in white collar jobs and I'm proudly doing great in business, before now, many young Yorubas wouldn't subscribe to such idea of going into business after graduation but today I know many of them who are as I am because the Igbos have opened their eyes in that direction.

Love and unity will do us a lot good and it's time we start demonstrating that.
@ emboldened

I took you seriously before, but I now realize you are just a common pretender

A fool made various assertion about nonsense and you believed he/She is right

Do you even know that the thread was created by your own brother to spite Yorubas and drag our name through the dirt?

If that isn't the perfect definition of a low self-esteem dimwit, then I don't know what is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mace0lane:
Igbo investing in any place outside the red mud enclave as nothing to do with loving The indigenes, I am not retarded so do not patronize me. You moved out of you enclave to seek greener pastures which is not available to you in Igbo land that is the only reason no other.

Considering the level of bigotry n hate you exhibit on nearly every tribe in Nigeria you won’t move n inch of any opportunities abound in your enclaves and that lunatic rant of you developing anywhere in Nigeria pls keep it for the fools among your tribesmen.

Igbo have never developed a single street anywhere in Nigeria n never will except in your enclaves that can be seen in where Igbos dominated across the country. Such area is also epidemic prone, place like Ojo Alaba comes to mind so please fool your kinsmen with the developmental shii not me. Your father never developed anywhere in Nigeria, you n your unborn generation never will except your enclaves.

Like I said, I wouldn't want to stretch this issue with you, if you're not blind and deaf and if you still have a spot of honesty in your heart you would've made peace a long time ago with the fact that the Igbos have contributed immensely, second to none to the economic and social development of Lagos and indeed Nigeria at large.

It is only evidence that your comments are riddled with hatred and repulsion towards the Igbos and I hereby advice that the earlier you do away with that the better for you and the farther you progress in life. Hatred can only inhibit your speed in progress and hinder a lot of good things coming your way. I say this not only for you but for all who care to know.

Calling Igbo land trash and all that, I will make no effort to debunk that, I believe that one day you'll travel and see things for yourself then your conscience will play the role of a judge.

Shun hatred and grow in all good aspects of life!
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Banmeallday: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
vonxe:
People should not drag minority tribes into yoruba vs igbo cold war!.

Minority tribes are the real tribes holding Nigeria together
Taraba loves visitors

Clearly you are NOT a minority....

If you were, you will know how minorities are done with the Nigger Area
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Pearlyakin(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

I'm very happy to read that part, and I must say u a very lucky person, because you met the good type.
trust me I know what I'm talking about..
I lived , and worked with them , my experiences with them are too many.
Yorubas are very tribalistic. Trust me when I say they are.
God bless ur marriage and may she continue to be a good woman.

Does she follow u to SE?
Don't worry i will marry you too so you can make amala and ewedu for me gringrin

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

I took you seriously before, but I now realize you are just a common pretender

A fool made various assertion about nonsense and you believed he/She is right

Do you even know that the thread was created by your own brother to spite Yorubas and drag our name through the dirt?

If that isn't the perfect definition of a low self-esteem dimwit, then I don't know what is?

Taking me serious or not, seeing me as a common pretender wouldn't take away the fact that I said the truth, she's right in the sense that not only Yoruba but Igbo alike cast obnoxious aspersions towards each other in alarming measures.

This fact cannot be denied and it wouldn't make sense for people as modern and civilized as we are dabbling in and muddling ourselves up with issues we barely know their origin.

We grew up to inherit this hate and it'll make sense to a logical thinker to sit oneself down and ask oneself certain questions such as, how can this improve my life? Can I actually give a true account of how all these started? What do I stand to gain in furthering this animosity?

If you have a clear and unpervert conscience you'll come up with an important and helpful answers. Goodnight.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dreamwords: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mace0lane:
The trait of every despicable kinsmen of yours rolled up in a sentence. Isn’t this why you lot accuse Yoruba Hausa F

And a useless sophisticated dirty moronic tribe aka cowardice , they will complain that other tribes like housa, igbo ,ilaje, egun, kanuri, edo, people want's to take what is ment for their lazy ass,, yet suffer with no atom of development in their villages,,their women sleeps around , no wonder most of them are bastards
grin
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Nwaotu10(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:

Examine yourself!

Well, to be perfectly honest in my humble opinion, of course without condemning anyone's view who reckons differently from my point of view,but by looking at this matter from a raciocinative perspective. I might be swayed away by sentiment at the long run, but be it as it may, everyone is entitled to his purview. The Yorubas are more tribalistic than the Igbo's. Judging from self observed logical perspective, I'm a serving corps member, currently serving in Ogun state. This is my very first time of cohabiting with the Yoruba people. Initially, I thought they are very accommodating but litlle did I know that they're mostly prone and culpable to envy. During the time of that political upheaval in Lagos that Ndigbo was threatened to leave Lagos, they were so excited to the point of having conviviality about that. Then, they were even murmbering something about how they would pack my bags and send me back to East coercively if the problem intensified. I'm just praying and hoping to complete my service year peacefully. I'm just not too comfortable staying with the Yoruba's. They inherently have this attenuating disdain for Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Taking me serious or not, seeing me as a common pretender wouldn't take away the fact that I said the truth, she's right in the sense that not only Yoruba but Igbo alike cast obnoxious aspersions towards each other in alarming measures.

This fact cannot be denied and it wouldn't make sense for people as modern and civilized as we are dabbling in and muddling ourselves up with issues we barely know their origin.

We grew up to inherit this hate and it'll make sense to a logical thinker to sit oneself down and ask oneself certain questions such as, how can this improve my life? Can I actually give a true account of how all these started? What do I stand to gain in furthering this animosity?

If you have a clear and unpervert conscience you'll come up with an important and helpful answers. Goodnight.

Stop typing trash

She made a lot of tribal statement and you agreed to it, yet you are preaching against tribalism.

An average Yoruba cannot even diffrenciate between a Uhrobo, Ibibio, Efik and an igbo simply because we don't really care about your existence as long as you are a human being.

An average Yoruba man don't know the names of any governors in your state, yet some of you wanted the APC to loss the Lagos elections to spite the Yorubas.

In addition, many tribes have co existed with the Yorubas in Yorubaland long before the advent of Nigeria.

We are more tolerant than any tribe in Nigeria. A certain Ben Bruce made it known to everyone recently too.

Please save me the bull crap !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Set To Return Emeka Ihedioha As Imo State Governor? / Bello Matawalle Shuts 4 Markets Following Attacks By Bandits / The State Of Nigerian Prisons And The Legal System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.