Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly (4963 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:24am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

The issue of tribal fight here is really annoying, we all have our weak points I work n live in d SS/SE married anambra woman. if I start to talk wetin I dey see, we no go commot here but I just choose to ignore it, the fact here is dat there in no alternative 4 peace.
Salient point, I too got married to a Yoruba woman, that alone makes me neutral and inter tribal, it's pertinent to note that with all these shit we're heading to doom.

No substitute for peace.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 2:57am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Is this guy my brother? And did this has at any point denigrating connotation towards the Yorubas, what's all this unnecessary fuss all about?

I was trying my best to calm the tension and certain low lifes slowpoke dead brains misconstrued my calmness and arbitrary approach for cowardice.

Some irredeemable savages and full blown bigots who has no iota of civil and liberal reasoning littered the whole place dishing out tantrums on me. I AM DONE WITH THIS PAGE. I'll unfollow immediately before some evil traducers drag me down to their level.
Bro stop acting like an ignorant fellow

He created a thread to make it look like Yorubas have self-esteem issues.

An igbo lady already created similar thread for your tribe yesterday.

He created this one and was even responding in Yoruba to create a false impression of the Yorubas

Isn't that the reason why your guys have been bashing Yorubas with self-esteem claims from the first page.

Or didn't you notice your tribesmen disappeared when I busted him

And yes he is igbo, I have attached the post he confirmed that himself not long ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 2:58am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Salient point, I too got married to a Yoruba woman, that alone makes me neutral and inter tribal, it's pertinent to note that with all these shit we're heading to doom.

No substitute for peace.
Here are his tribal comments in the past to show you his true nature.

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 3:07am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:

No substitute for peace.
Check out the nature of insults on the Yorubas for the work of some nuisance from your tribe.

I hate your two faced nature. TBH

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Mace0lane: 3:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Same nonsense foolish Igbos claim when they see those with superior reasoning, argument n beta knowledge of history which you love to twist, to hell with n all other jargons you listed below.

FortuneDeGreat:
All I hear and see in your comments is insults upon insults without any level of objectiveness and I must say to this end that it is unfortunately very appalling.

I thought initially that I can establish ideal engagement with you BUT in all indications I was wrong, so sad to realize I've been in this rubbles with an irredeemable scum with all round lowliness; low mentality, low self esteem, low sensual activation and low common reasoning.

I thought it was only hate you're suffering from but alas I was wrong again, there are more complicated infusion in your malady namely; frustration, confusion, antagonistic tendencies, unquenchable evil fury and envy to list but a few.

Your lots earn bad name for your tribe, your bigotry and unfounded calumny will lead you to your waterloo.

I'll stop here cos a low stinking life like you don't deserve my time, I have more reasonable people to engage with objectively.

I'M DONE WITH THIS SWINE. QUOTE ME ALL YOUR LIFE TIME AND I WILL CARE LESS TO PAY YOU ANYMORE ATTENTION.

Die with your ignorance and rot at the deepest extremes of hell. BIG BUFFOON FOOL!
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by femi4: 6:21am On Apr 09, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Yorubas Are Wonderful People , kiss kiss
Who are so great In piloting the affairs of nigeria politically ,
We are for peace and outstanding empathy, smiley
Tarabas and benue flock Our region lagos to butter their bread and butter ,
And we live in peaceful coexistance.
Yoruba oni baje smiley
O bàjẹ́ ti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by AnalQueenluci: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Check out the nature of insults on the Yorubas for the work of some nuisance from your tribe.

I hate your two faced nature. TBH

in all ur foundings u forgot 2 show us that d cinehead has been eulogising yoruba nation in all his thread double faced standards

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
in all ur foundings u forgot 2 show us that d cinehead has been eulogising yoruba nation in all his thread double faced standards
How?

Your idiot brother has been trying to drag Yorubas through the mud

He creates thread that will encourage insults on the Yorubas, I employ you to open all those thread.

He confessed himself that he is igbo.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

U r d real definition of hatred.wetin concern u with his wife? U even dey ask whether she dey follow him go village grin

I know why I asked they question, because u people are so shallow minded,
I have seen yoruba women married to igbo but don't wanna follow them to east.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2019
Oblang:

So they are denying u lands but by tomorrow again, u will come and tell us how u be bought all the lands in lagos...

Read again kid, but with ur glasses this time.
I said they are hiking the price.
But that still don't stop IGBOS from being them.
My brothers are equall to the task. cool

As for buying all ur lands, I don't blame you.
How can u know what's happening in Lagos when u live in brown roof in ogbomosho grin
I think you should read what ur yoruba brother said.

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Don't worry i will marry you too so you can make amala and ewedu for me gringrin

Even in ur dreams it won't happen grin
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Somehow you're right, like I said earlier, they are very few in the east, just a handful, it took me 11years of my life to get to see a Yoruba man physically in Enugu but as soon as I was 2plus I took notice of Hausa presence.

Coming down to west, Lagos in particular, the large influx of Igbos into the region has left so many feeling unsecured and apprehensive. Originally, the mass migration wasn't just as a result of manna falling in Lagos, it was, to state the fact, as a result of Lagos been the seat of government and center of attraction for business boom and that caused the whole thing from the origin. Same line of attraction has taken the enterprising Igbos to many places, check Abuja for instance.

The Igbo people I know and belong to has zero tolerance for intimidation in their blood, they only believe in intimidating their opponents or competitors with obvious success strides.

The apparent insecurity and apprehension of the Yoruba is needless and unnecessary because Igbos are not planning to take over their lands or heritage. Co inhabiting with the Igbos is therefore a huge advantage and of immense benefit to the Yorubas because it'll bring about healthy competition which will enhance the level of achievement and quality of life.

So many Yorubas who were hitherto lackadaisical towards business ventured into it as a result of encouraging successes the Igbos made out of it.

Today, I'm a graduate but now a full business man, never believed in white collar jobs and I'm proudly doing great in business, before now, many young Yorubas wouldn't subscribe to such idea of going into business after graduation but today I know many of them who are as I am because the Igbos have opened their eyes in that direction.

Love and unity will do us a lot good and it's time we start demonstrating that.

Word!!
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2019
princfred:
Igbos are generally raised to not see tribe as a thing. And not just tribal towards igbos. Just towards any other. Maybe too much staying in the village or follow come demon.

Very True !
yorubas are the ones who raise their kids and inject them with anti igbo serum, into their brains... As early as 6yrs they have started teaching them to hate igbo
It's a shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Pearlyakin(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Even in ur dreams it won't happen grin
Lol, impossibility is nothing.
Shey na why you dey shy when i wanted to meet you, shy igbo girl. grin
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Pearlyakin(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Very True !
yorubas are the ones who raise their kids and inject them with anti igbo serum, into their brains... As early as 6yrs they have started teaching them to hate igbo
It's a shame!!
Liar, one of my best friend is igbo from Imo state we've been friends since we were so small and he's still one of my loyal and trustworthy fellow, i will even be his best man for his wedding so all things you are saying is lie.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Lol, impossibility is nothing.
Shey na why you dey shy when i wanted to meet you, shy igbo girl. grin

K
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Liar, one of my best friend is igbo from Imo state we've been friends since we were so small and he's still one of my loyal and trustworthy fellow, i will even be his best man for his wedding so all things you are saying is lie.

Maybe u just grew up to realize they have lied to u about igbo.. Just few other yoruba I know.
I want to show u a video link of where some married Yoruba women are regretting saying
If only they knew what they heard about igbo men in their childhood was a lie.
They would have married igbo, they were heaping all praises on igbo men

Mind u this a programme held on channels TV.
I will look for the link and show u

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Oblang(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Read again kid, but with ur glasses this time.
I said they are hiking the price.
But that still don't stop IGBOS from being them.
My brothers are equall to the task. cool

As for buying all ur lands, I don't blame you.
How can u know what's happening in Lagos when u live in brown roof in ogbomosho grin
I think you should read what ur yoruba brother said.

Delusion..
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Pearlyakin(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Maybe u just grew up to realize they have lied to u about igbo.. Just few other yoruba I know.
I want to show u a video link of where some married Yoruba women are regretting saying
If only they knew what they heard about igbo men in their childhood was a lie.
They would have married igbo, they were heaping all prison igbo men

Mind u this a programme held on channels TV.
I will look for the link and show u
I still find it hard to believe your own point, my dad speaks little igbo while he was alive and he made me know Osita osadebe do you know Oliver d Coque sang for the Alaafin of Oyo and most of my neighbors were igbos while growing up and i still cherish those moments till now, i just think politics and propaganda is not really helping matters in this present era and that's why there seems to be some hatred between we Yorubas and Igbos.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

I know why I asked they question, because u people are so shallow minded,
I have seen yoruba women married to igbo but don't wanna follow them to east.

Ode!!!u r d 1 dat is shallow minded u open up ur mind, what if i tell u av seen an anambra woman married to abia but dont wanna follow his husband to his place. infact there is another friend a lady from mbise married to owerri always reluctant to go to his husbands place, so dont come here n be telling us what pleases u.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by AnalQueenluci: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How?

Your idiot brother has been trying to drag Yorubas through the mud

He creates thread that will encourage insults on the Yorubas, I employ you to open all those thread.

He confessed himself that he is igbo.
A lot of yorubas has been saying they are igbos here ok,
He can say he is igbo but he always insult igbos

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2019
Pearlyakin:

I still find it hard to believe your own point, my dad speaks little igbo while he was alive and he made me know Osita osadebe do you know Oliver d Coque sang for the Alaafin of Oyo and most of my neighbors were igbos while growing up and i still cherish those moments till now, i just think politics and propaganda is not really helping matters in this present era and that's why there seems to be some hatred between we Yorubas and Igbos.

dont waste ur time on dis girl, her heart is filled with hatred, funny enough its her type dat fall easily for yoruba demons.(talking from experience)
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Pearlyakin(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

dont waste ur time on dis girl, her heart is filled with hatred, funny enough its her type dat fall easily for yoruba demons.(talking from experience)
Lol, i already told her that she will give birth for me and make amala with ewedu for me grin
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of yorubas has been saying they are igbos here ok,
He can say he is igbo but he always insult igbos
He is igbo

All his anti Yoruba comments gave him away.

He wasn't trying to be sarcastic about it.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by princfred(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Mace0lane:
Igbo investing in any place outside the red mud enclave as nothing to do with loving The indigenes, I am not retarded so do not patronize me. You moved out of you enclave to seek greener pastures which is not available to you in Igbo land that is the only reason no other.

Considering the level of bigotry n hate you exhibit on nearly every tribe in Nigeria you won’t move n inch of any opportunities abound in your enclaves and that lunatic rant of you developing anywhere in Nigeria pls keep it for the fools among your tribesmen.

Igbo have never developed a single street anywhere in Nigeria n never will except in your enclaves that can be seen in where Igbos dominated across the country. Such area is also epidemic prone, place like Ojo Alaba comes to mind so please fool your kinsmen with the developmental shii not me. Your father never developed anywhere in Nigeria, you n your unborn generation never will except your enclaves.

This OP thread on which you typed this nonsense makes a mockery of your delusional deceitful stupidity as the op, an igbo, wrote of love to another tribe Read it again and weep.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Mace0lane:
Igbo investing in any place outside the red mud enclave as nothing to do with loving The indigenes, I am not retarded so do not patronize me. You moved out of you enclave to seek greener pastures which is not available to you in Igbo land that is the only reason no other.

Considering the level of bigotry n hate you exhibit on nearly every tribe in Nigeria you won’t move n inch of any opportunities abound in your enclaves and that lunatic rant of you developing anywhere in Nigeria pls keep it for the fools among your tribesmen.

Igbo have never developed a single street anywhere in Nigeria n never will except in your enclaves that can be seen in where Igbos dominated across the country. Such area is also epidemic prone, place like Ojo Alaba comes to mind so please fool your kinsmen with the developmental shii not me. Your father never developed anywhere in Nigeria, you n your unborn generation never will except your enclaves.

I can see that you are in sifia pains

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by princfred(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Very True !
It's a shame!!
Not only anti igbo but a deep sense of skewing things awry and selfish sophisticated deceit to any other tribe especially if they grew in their village. The most igbos pick from childhood about Yorubas is curiosity as to why their faces has to be soo slashed to look like wooden god, their dressing and phony (just different so considered phony) intonation. Which igbos find funny and phony soo can make slight not, deep minded, fun of ones in a while. Maybe in their village, such funny digs is considered as hate.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
All these ipob apologist are still being stupid on a thread created by their stupid brother cheesy

I guess stupidity apart from hatred is the rallying point of Ipob cheesy
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2019
princfred:
Not only anti igbo but a deep sense of skewing things awry and selfish sophisticated deceit to any other especially if they grew in their village. The most igbos pick from childhood about Yorubas is curiosity as to why their faces has to be soo slashed to look like wooden god, their dressing and phony intonation. Which igbos find funny and phony soo can make slight not deep minded fun of ones in a while.

Seriously u have said it all, seems u lived with them too. undecided
Because Only people who stays among them will realise who they truly are.. Because they are good at deceiving u making u think the care but go behind to pull u down..

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

Ode!!!u r d 1 dat is shallow minded u open up ur mind, what if i tell u av seen an anambra woman married to abia but dont wanna follow his husband to his place. infact there is another friend a lady from mbise married to owerri
always reluctant to go to his husbands place, so dont come here n be telling us what pleases u.

This is a where u lied.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by princfred(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Seriously u have said it all, seems u lived with them too. undecided
Because Only people who stays among them will realise who they truly are.. Because they are good at deceiving u making u think the care but go behind to pull u down..
Sincerely i have not lived with them but can "read minds" of people to some relatively good degree of accuracy over time over a relative extensive sample size by even online interaction. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Chipink(f): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Oblang:

Delusion..

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) / Real Reason Why Wike Want Fubara Out. / Ngige Was Wrong On Obasanjo Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.