Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly (4825 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Westbestside: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2019
Chipink:

This is funny
If delusion were to be a sickness 98% of
yorubas would have passed away.

Do u know that Some trribes in South Africa , UK, and Saudi Arabia don't like YORUBAS.

Have u asked why Saudi Arabia was quick to behead "kudirat" last week rather than charging her to court or prison first. undecided

Have u asked why UK labeled one "Michael Adebanjo" guy the most dangerous killer in UK prison?

I always ask to know difference between your brain and that of mosquito. Let your brother go commit crime in Saudi Arabia and see if they won't be beheaded. So why are the Indonesian and Malaysian executing your brothers quickly. I guess because of tribe.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Westbestside: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Lol, she's a full blooded Yoruba from Ogbomosho in Oyo state, both parents are Yoruba, she was born and raised here in Lagos.

Truth be told, tribalism is a wild wind that blows no one good, I have long time jettisoned that epidemic and I'm living freely like the wind.

I judge people based on the contents and compositions of their character not by their tribal or religious affiliations.

Lastly, most times, the faults which mostly disturb us about others are very strongly marked in us and causes annoyance to our neighbors.

If you live piously, hardly will you pay more attention to base men of contemptuous attitudes.

Examine yourself!

Chipink, you see your pathetic life.

In conclusion, like the guy said

Examine yourself.

And don't forget to examine your brain too.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Adaibeku(f): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
No, no, no, gbado a there, are you indirectly referring to our likes that married Yoruba women as foolish or something? Mind you, I am a full blooded Igbo man from Anambra and got married to a full blooded Yoruba girl from Oyo, so what's your point.

Better start viewing people based on their individual dispositions and not by their tribal or religious affiliations.

#shuntribalism
Pls enjoy ur wife in peace
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Westbestside: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Bede2u:
so why do ur people hate igbos
The igbon burn themselves to death in Ebonyi. I guess Yorubas are responsible for that.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Westbestside: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Chipink:

Yorubas are the worst tribalistic people I have ever seen, back in east I didn't know anything about tribalism until I come west and that opened my eyes when I saw how much yorubas hates IGBOS..
I don't expect you to agree because u have a Yoruba woman.
But that doesn't stop the fact they are very tribalistic.
Back in east they are treated equally, nobody even think where they are from.
Or give them "omo yoruba" tag nobody denies renting them lands, or increase land price because they are yorubas.

But back in west they have nothing but hatred for IGBOS... Deeeeep hatred
All lair shall perish. Yorubas hate igbo, yet they do business freely, yet they are not killed. Go to south Africa and see what hate is.

You are igbo, so I don't expect you not to talk in your favour. I served in the east, I know how tribalistic and hostile you people are.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Westbestside:
Chipink, you see your pathetic life.

In conclusion, like the guy said

Examine yourself.

And don't forget to examine your brain too.
Examine yourself I mean was a general statement not directly referring it to her, it's for all of us, me, you, she and all who care to listen. Have a great day

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Westbestside: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2019
Chipink:

If I show u the video will u agree that u are a fool for doubting it?
Shut up, you don't have any videos. Confused beast.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Westbestside: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2019
Chipink:

Both men and women are the same.
We are not raised to hate anybody,

Talk to ur people their hatred for IGBOS is too much
When you stop the hate that you give, the hate will stop. Until then, enjoy the hatred you and your people gives yorubas, you gonna get it in 50 folds.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Sagay212: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2019
Where are all these mad people creeping out from. Wetin concern Yoruba and taraba?
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by AnalQueenluci: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How?

Your idiot brother has been trying to drag Yorubas through the mud

He creates thread that will encourage insults on the Yorubas, I employ you to open all those thread.

He confessed himself that he is igbo.
Is 2 bad of him sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From FCT Today May 4th 2020, After Release Of Lockdown(photos) / Why PDP Governors & Elders Must Ensure 35% Youth Representation In The New NWC / Atiku Vows To Uphold Press Freedom If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.