Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (19337 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by realmindz: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Isaiah 44:24 “This is what the YHVH says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am YHVH, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself, 25 who foils the signs of false prophets
and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense,
26 who carries out the words of his servants and fulfills the predictions of his messengers, who says of Jerusalem, ‘It shall be inhabited,’ of the towns of Judah, ‘They shall be rebuilt,’ and of their ruins, ‘I will restore them,’ 27 who says to the watery deep, ‘Be dry, and I will dry up your streams,’

Isaiah 45:12 It is I who made the earth and created mankind on it. My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts.

Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob’s descendants, ‘Seek me in vain.’
I, YHVH, speak the truth; I declare what is right.
22 “Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.
23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked:
Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Isaiah 46: 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’

Daniel 4:34 At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation.
35 All the peoples of the earth
are regarded as nothing.
He does as he pleases
with the powers of heaven
and the peoples of the earth.
No one can hold back his hand
or say to him: “What have you done?”
37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble.

I didn't talk to you, realmindz. Are you also otematum? Are you otematum's mouthpiece? Ehehehehe!

The real power/authority in this world is spiritual power/authority. Power/authority to move the forces of Nature as I highlighted above for otematum. Many have gone to East, West, North and South of this earth in search of such power/authority and have failed to acquire it. Many more will go to the ends of the Earth in search of such power/authority and will not acquire it. This is because Satan has no such power/authority to give to anyone. Such power/authority belongs to the One who made the forces of Nature and He bestows them on anyone he wishes. Such individual is made so by the Creator from the womb. It can't be bought. It can't be stolen. It can't be transferred.

My people say: "Ahu dimkpa, ahu nnukwu imi a."

You have spoken arrogantly, as usual. Now, I need you to reveal your identity here. After that, come, face me and say them to my face. Come, realmindz, and show us how real your mind is. Come and show me how real your mind is and I will show you how elated I am. Anyone can hide behind the scene and claim, do or say all sorts of things. This is a faceless forum and, therefore, anyone can hide here and claim anything.

Forget about physical weapons, such as gun, sword, wood, stones, etc. We are not going to engage in any physical fight. Servants of YAHVEH ALMIGHTY, the Creator of heaven and earth, do not engage in physical fights with any weapons because of the Glad Tiding. We will not even exchange physical blows with anyone.

Religion should be all about spiritual authority. Is it not so? Come, realminds, and show me how powerful your religion and beliefs are. Come, realmindz, and display what you are boldly offerring me as an alternative to what i already have. Then, I might take you and your kind seriously.

If you, realmindz, cannot use that your religion, beliefs and power/authority to influence the forces of Nature - the natural phenomena - then, you have no single solitary right to challenge me, my religion, my beliefs and spiritual power/authority.

I, elated177, represent the Creator of heaven and earth, Yahveh Almighty and His Son, Yahushua the Messiah, in this world. Anyone who sees me, elated177, sees a reflection of my Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth. I am his saint, servant and messenger in this world.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

Lol, I almost had myself rolling on the floor laughing of laughter.
Quite hilarious.

I have nothing to prove to u though, I respect otem a lot. His threads remains one of the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, if only u could do a 1% of it, I'll respect you too
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
realmindz:

Lol, I almost had myself rolling on the floor laughing of laughter.
Quite hilarious.

I have nothing to prove to u though, I respect otem a lot. His threads remains one of the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, if only u could do a 1% of it, I'll respect you too

Actually, you are right. You have NOTHING to prove ANYTHING bordering on the challenge before you. I should really ignore a fool like you, before you think both of us are at the same level of wisdom, but I had to do this for some reasons.

If I was seeking the respect that you and your kind offer, I would not be here or even be disseminating the Message of my Daddy in the sky. So, throw your useless, demonic respect into the gutter.

Since you have refused to prove the superiority of your beliefs and religion by taking up the challenge highlighted above, don't ever mention this moniker again. All these frustrated fagg@ts. You will continue to lament because of the Truth of Yahveh Almighty, God Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2020
elated177:

Since you have refused to prove the superiority of your beliefs and religion by taking up the challenge highlighted above, don't ever mention this moniker again.
What's his religion? Is use of the brain a religion?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by realmindz: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2020
elated177:

Actually, you are right; you have NOTHING to prove ANYTHING bordering on the challenge before you. I should really ignore a fool like you, before you think both of us are at the level of wisdom, but I had to do this for some reasons.

If I was seeking the respect that you and your kind offer, I would not be here or even be disseminating the Message of my Daddy in the sky. So, throw your useless, demonic respect into the gutter.

Since you have refused to prove the superiority of your beliefs and religion by taking up the challenge highlighted above, don't ever mention this moniker again. All these frustrated fagg@ts. You will continue to lament because of the Truth of Yahveh Almighty, God Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth.

Lol, goodluck with your daddy in the sky.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by realmindz: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2020
TiAd:

Lmao, the guy want to kill me laugh

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2020
realmindz:

Lol, goodluck with your daddy in the sky.

Your wishes and compliments are irrelevant.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020
TiAd:

Which brain? Does he have brain?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
realmindz:

Lmao, the guy want to kill me laugh

How? Point out what I stated above that is hilarious.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
elated177:

Which brain? Does he have brain?
You didn't answer my questions.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
TiAd:

You didn't answer my questions.

Is he an atheist? Let him prove to me why I should walk away from what I already have and accept what he is selling. Let him prove to me that what he has and is offering me is better than, or even up to, what I already know and have. Let him show me why I should abandon what I have seen, felt, tested and tasted and confirmed to be the Truth.

Oxygen is life. Without oxygen, life would be impossible. This has not changed. Now, if someone comes up and tell you that he has something better than oxygen and he is ready to give it to you free of charge, he should be able to present solid evidence that what he is offering actually exists and is better than the oxygen you already depend on for survival. This is the challenge that I put to him, his friend, otematum and others in his category.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:

Is he an atheist? Let him prove to me why I should walk away from what I already have and accept what he is selling. Let him prove to me that what he has and is offering me is better than, or even up to, what I already know and have. Let him show me why I should abandon what I have seen, felt, tested and tasted and confirmed to be the Truth.

Oxygen is life. Without oxygen, life would be impossible. This has not changed. Now, if someone comes up and tell you that he has something better than oxygen and he is ready to give it to you free of charge, he should be able to present solid evidence that what he is offering actually exists and is better than the oxygen you already depend on for survival. This is the challenge that I put to him, his friend, otematum and others in his category.
All this for a fictitious character (Jesus Christ)? Oxygen? Lols.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
TiAd:

All this for a fictitious character (Jesus Christ)? Oxygen? Lols.

Did I say something funny?

Are you an atheist?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by MuttleyLaff: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2020
elated177:

Did I say something funny?

Are you an atheist?
I don't follow any particular religion or philosophy.

But I lean toward secular humanism.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Jehovah has spent 4 years, 3 months and 1 day in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 1 month and 1 week since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
TiAd:

I don't follow any particular religion or philosophy.

But I lean toward secular humanism.

What kind of fault did you find in the analogy I made above? Is it that you did not understand it?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
elated177:

What kind of fault did you find in the analogy I made above? Is it that you did not understand it?
I don leave you for Otem. His book and threads are a great resource to learn how your religion was formed and how Jesus Christ was created in Rome.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
TiAd:

I don leave you for Otem. His book and threads are a great resource to learn how your religion was formed and how Jesus Christ was created in Rome.

You don leave me for item how? What has otematum got to offer me? Have you gone through my discourse with him? Na wa o! Otematum, are you sure you are not the owner of this moniker?

What is my religion?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
elated177:

You don leave me for item how? What has otematum got to offer me? Have you gone through my discourse with him? Na wa o! Otematum, are you sure you are not the owner of this moniker?

What is my religion?
That's a silly thing to say. How will the author of a doctrine or a book be challenging his own doctrine and be looking for loopholes and contradictions?

Instead of criticizing their works, people normally exaggerate them.

Better snap out of delusion.

You worship Jesus/Yahweh, and you don't know your religion?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
TiAd:

That's a silly thing to say. How will the author of a doctrine or a book be challenging his own doctrine and be looking for loopholes and contradictions?

Instead of criticizing their works, people normally exaggerate them.

Better snap out of delusion.

You worship Jesus/Yahweh, and you don't know your religion?

What is a silly thing? Is it beyond what people do on this forum? Whether exaggeration or condemnation, weird people do weird things.

What delusion? How does that question amount to delusion?

Have you read my posts on this thread alone?

I worship YHVH ALMIGHTY and his Word, Son, Yahushua the Messiah. What is my religion? Tell me.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
elated177:

What is a silly thing? Is it beyond what people do on this forum? Whether exaggeration or condemnation, weird people do weird things.

What delusion? How does that question amount to delusion?

Have you read my posts on this thread alone?

I worship YHVH ALMIGHTY and his Word, Son, Yahushua the Messiah. What is my religion? Tell me.
You're not making any sense at all.

This is why people say reading the Bible makes the brain dull.

Only a dull person will read all my comments and still mistake me for Otem.

As for your confusion about your religion, you need to find a better lie. Christianity is one of the world's religions, and only silly people or hypocrites say Christianity isn't a religion.

Stop confusing yourself.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
TiAd:

You're not making any sense at all.

This is why people say reading the Bible makes the brain dull.

Only a dull person will read all my comments and still mistake me for Otem.

As for your confusion about your religion, you need to find a better lie. Christianity is one of the world's religions, and only silly people or hypocrites say Christianity isn't a religion.

Stop confusing yourself.

Why are you still on this issue? You said you are not otematum. Fine.

I have no time for your useless, puerile insults. I don't have to discuss with you. It is not by force. You have nothing to offer me as far spiritual knowledge goes.

Just imagine this one that is just a mere breath insulting the Scriptures of my Father in heaven, the very Word of life. You are a fool! Look at him sounding like he is entitled to anything from me!

Just look at this one. You have called yourself silly, dull and a liar.

I have no time for people like you. Scram, fool.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lols
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by GodWrites: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
elated177:

Actually, you are right. You have NOTHING to prove ANYTHING bordering on the challenge before you. I should really ignore a fool like you, before you think both of us are at the same level of wisdom, but I had to do this for some reasons.

It's funny, how infuriated man can be when he meets another who suffers from his delusion.

The same way he failed to prove anything, is the same way your pathetic religion has failed to prove its numerous claims.

Please stop fighting, you should be kissing and hugging each other, for you both suffer from the same mental disorder.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Some jokes write themselves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:

It's funny, how infuriated man can be when he meets another who suffers from his delusion.

The same way he failed to prove anything, is the same way your pathetic religion has failed to prove its numerous claims.

Please stop fighting, you should be kissing and hugging each other, for you both suffer from the same mental disorder.

Ehehehehe!

Tell me about yourself.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by GodWrites: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
elated177:

Ehehehehe!

Tell me about yourself.

Shhuuu...! I just gave you a pill. Though it may be bitter, please do swallow it gently and swerve!

Thank You!
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:

Shhuuu...! I just gave you a pill. Though it may be bitter, please do swallow it gently and swerve!

Thank You!

Nah! You didn't give me any pill, dude. You are man, right? What you did was call my belief delusion. Now, since you are so sure that what I have is delusion, tell me about yourself so that I can juxtapose my life with yours and ascertain where the delusion lies. That's all. It should not be difficult for someone who claims to be mentally stable and all. What say you?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by GodWrites: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
elated177:

Nah! You didn't give me any pill, dude. You are man, right? What you did was call my belief delusion. Now, since you are so sure that what I have is delusion, tell me about yourself so that I can juxtapose my life with yours and ascertain where the delusion lies. That's all. It should not be difficult for someone who claims to be mentally stable and all. What say you?

I don't need to tell you about myself, that's degrading. It''s your job to find out since you're curious. After all, you gave a detailed info of that dude you murdered, you must have a spy team. Put them to use, don't be lazy!
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by elated177: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:

I don't need to tell you about myself, that's degrading. It''s your job to find out since you're curious. After all, you gave a detailed info of that dude you murdered, you must have a spy team. Put them to use, don't be lazy!

Aren't you confusing me with someone else? Which dude I murder? Murder is a grievous sin. The sixth Commandment of my Daddy in the sky says: "You shall not commit murder."

Are you going to do what I suggested?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jehovah has spent 4 years, 3 months, and 3 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 1 month, 1 week and 2 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Jehovah has spent 4years, 3 months and 4 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 1 month, 1 week and 3 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? / T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria / Tom Kolawole Samson Graduates From University Of Essex, UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.