Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says (8259 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Some girls are foolish o. Ur fvcking another woman's wife on the low and now u want all his attention... Are u madd U want to leave him You were never with him, u were just filling a vacuum the wife left while she traveled.. And one guy somewhere go dey die for this one when married man take dey do ten ten undecided
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by PaulAris: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
teacherbim:
Hello I love your mature response, I'm going thru something similar now which I don't like but I'm enjoying it, I cant resist him. I need someone to talk to about it but I'm afraid, pls if you don't mind, I'm ready to say everything to u. I can send my whatsapp line
Haha!
Aww, that's so sweet,
we both happy
Me: I'm happy he knows how to wield
You: You're happy cause you love the feeling, makes you feel real and womanly.
But then, that thinking(can't be feeling) that its so wrong makes it hurt
There you are, having found that wealth that most women crave for. I mean some women kill, spend, hurt, cheat just to feel and experience it, if not everytime.
But you then got it, on a platter of what?
So what is at stake?
Why does your mind feel its wrong?
Cause I fully understand why you still go ahead even when you know the consequences reality gives you.
I actually wrote that post to intellectualy awaken these guys o
Its awesome how you tapped from the blessing
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by zexy2030(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaulAris:

Haha!
Aww, that's so sweet,
we both happy
There you are, having found that wealth that most women crave for. I mean some women kill, spend, hurt, cheat just to feel and experience it, if not everytime.
So what is at stake?
Cause I fully understand why you still go ahead even when you know the consequences reality gives you.
Its awesome how you tapped from the blessing
what can make sex that awesome that she can't get same elsewhere?
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by PaulAris: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
zexy2030:
what can make sex that awesome that she can't get same elsewhere?
Good question But hey, its not just she You got a woman? ... By the way, what do you really mean when you say elsewhere
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by teacherbim(f): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=PaulAris post=77429057]
Haha!
Aww, that's so sweet,
we both happy
So what is at stake?
Hmm
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by teacherbim(f): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=PaulAris post=77429057]
Haha!
Aww, that's so sweet,
we both happy
So what is at stake?
Its awesome how you tapped from the blessing[/quote
]
Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by PaulAris: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
teacherbim:
Hmm
Hi Bim,
How are you?
I anticipated your reply, but since none came, I then thought you had found what you needed, be it an advice, a solution or just someone to talk to bout' it.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says by teacherbim(f): 6:51pm On May 13, 2020
PaulAris:

Hi Bim,
How are you?
I anticipated your reply, but since none came, I then thought you had found what you needed, be it an advice, a solution or just someone to talk to bout' it.
Cheers!
hello,I've been off nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Recent Picture Of Ex Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Wife Wura Ola / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? / How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.