Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - (1222 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by MajesticKris: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2020
cry
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Notin.. I just survive
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by 3phase(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2020
In my early days in South Africa, i had to steal a loaf of bread to eat one day when hunger wan finish me...Gone are those days sha. God don do wonders and after 4years, have paid back the bread seller just to be free

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by illicit(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2020
In a swimming competition I defeated billions of others and fertilized an egg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by ForestHill: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Me and my guy cleaned up a nasty gutter for just 5k.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by MajesticKris: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
I went hunting...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by superdanny10: 1:27am On Jun 16, 2020
I drank Nescafe with cold water and ate uncooked noodles... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by skimena: 1:44am On Jun 16, 2020
I claimed I was a native doctor. na only God and me know say I b fake. lol. that was then

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by saintvc(m): 3:15am On Jun 16, 2020
carry Jerry can of water for one babe wet I won toast.... Chai...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by Bola146(f): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2020
I went to do sales girl in a beer palour, I left the third day when those guys were looking and touching at me anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by callmeRichie(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Attended Owanbes (regular parties) on saturdays when someone pikin nearly died of hungergrin . That shit was a life saver for me during undergradsgrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2020
I died for hours to survive

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2020
sharrap abeg
0KNM:
I died for hours to survive
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
sharrap abeg
you don’t know shït
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by killbill95(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2020
sars dey pursue me and 2 of my guys for hood. we follow backyard things dey run. I was behind,my guy in front of me was fat ND couldn't run.worse part is he kept blocking me nd didn't allow me to pass.d other guy in front don giv us beta space. I just put leg for my fat friend ND he fell, I over took him. ND he was caught. I no get 10k to bail myself,I no follow for sars na 10k

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by mespusinglez(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2020
illicit:
In a swimming competition I defeated billions of others and fertilized an egg grin
Every One Alive Did That....so it's nothing new
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2020
dont know, dont care
0KNM:
you don’t know shït
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
dont know, dont care
okay we hear you. Can you please take the steppings?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by paulolee(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2020
bk den for street i was damm hungry n broke...met a guy who said he wud link me up to sugar mumy n we split the cut...weeks leter linked me with one old, ugly and shapeless looking woman and the woman said i wud spend d nite and she would pay me 10k...dt was the worst day of my life, found out dt the womna was also d dirty type and even with the vigra and c.d wey i bin take, my stick refused to stand because dt woman jus too worst, cnt kiss her, cnt even bang her because she was so irritating and the worst was wen she asked for head, dt was wen i jus put on my clothes bk and walked out the hotel because even with a gun on my head i cnt put my head closer to dt scary looking evil forest, i swear if I try am my life no fit better again....ended up sleeping outside d hotel because it was late n since then i no see dt guy again because watin i bin plan to do am eeh..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by callmeRichie(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
paulolee:
bk den for street i was damm hungry n broke...met a guy who said he wud link me up to sugar mumy n we split the cut...weeks head closer to dt scary looking evil forest, i swear if I try am my life no fit better again....ended up sleeping outside d hotel because it was late n since then i no see dt guy again because watin i bin plan to do am eeh..

nah salt mummy he carry give yougrin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive - by paulolee(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2020
callmeRichie:

nah salt mummy he carry give yougrin
salt better...dt wan na go taste lyk vinegar

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Foolish? / I Don't Understand Why Guys Confront Cheating Women. / How Ladies Become Nymphomaniacs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.