Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola (36585 Views)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
DrTee1:

You are a brilliant guy @Stillthebest. I just read every single comment you've ever with on NL - and putting that by your NL signature, I really think we agree on very many fronts.

I'll like us to talk more and get to relate more, especially on social development as it affects Nigeria. Do you use Twitter?

Wow! Thanks so so much for the feedback, I am nothing but a product in making. Anything that have to do with the Nigerian and African developments interests me.

We can hookup on Whatsapp... 09084480119. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Stillthebest: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
DrTee1:

You are a brilliant guy @Stillthebest. I just read every single comment you've ever with on NL - and putting that by your NL signature, I really think we agree on very many fronts.

I'll like us to talk more and get to relate more, especially on social development as it affects Nigeria. Do you use Twitter?

If you are referring to me yes we can relate of course. And if that compliments are for me I would say thanks. But not sure as someone has actually replied and quoted you already but replying you because that signature you quote is mine.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by DrTee1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Stillthebest:

If you are referring to me yes we can relate of course. And if that compliments are for me I would say thanks. But not sure as someone has actually replied and quoted you already but replying you because that signature you quote is mine.

Thank you for your reply. I meant SunnySky really. Interestingly, we are yet to speak but I got his number.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike / VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.