Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (74025 Views)

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by GeneralBabz1: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
I like ur desire but this is absolutely unchrist-alive. The question is unto why were these Saved ? Is it in the name Apostle Joseph Ayodele Babalola or in the now of Jesu Christ?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Amora18: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Efon Alaaye is a beautiful place, Pls upload pictures of the city itself.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Hotfreezer: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2019
spartoo:
From the grammatical concoctions, I can confidently conclude without adjournment that the warnings were written by a yoruba man

Before nko?
Would it have been Shidi or Olushy drinking palmwine in the village and shouting chei chimoo that would write it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Rexnegro(m): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2019
kingemzy5:
You go prayer mountain you still dey insult.... lol
lol maybe the guy forget

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by shizzydonald(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2019
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by enny2178: 1:51am On Apr 10, 2019
I swear ..
sapeleboi:
I know you go through all this b cos of maga . my nigga
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by onoms4luv(m): 2:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Bro trust me, i av seen and i av done things that the human brain can't explain... healing of cancer and Hiv is nothing.

Nobodyperson:
That water looks infected.
How many people with HIV and cancer had it healed?
Africans are still living in the darkness!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:48am On Apr 10, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
This is the first Christ Apostolic Chuch, (Apostle Ayo Joseph Babalola Prayer Mountain) at Efon Alaaye - Ekiti State

lalasticlala mynd44 Seun cry
Hi.
You mean no ordinary person van climb to the third mountain, just like that?
Also, explain more. "I fell into anointing or trance?"

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:51am On Apr 10, 2019
GOD strictly warned we should not consult the spirit of the dead.
Check in the book of Exodus.]

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:11am On Apr 10, 2019
What Nonsense, how you be praying at a burial ground. That’s idolatry and not what Jesus taught Christians
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by GreatrAnalyst: 4:23am On Apr 10, 2019
sharpwriter:

Abi ...that is one of the problems with us ... perhaps maybe that is why God hasn't raised up great prophets like him in our generation, because we go turn am to God and idolize him and they become a snare to us. I dont know if whites do worship at the graves of Smith Wigglesworth or William Branham or the likes... we never read about this with ppl of the early church and thegraves of the apostles angry angry

You are there!
The name of Wigglesworth you mentioned is refreshing my memory of his acts written.

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by olawooro: 4:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Every blogger is now a journalist. How could you say they went there to worship Babalola? How many people did you interview before you reached that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by ikemesit4477: 4:39am On Apr 10, 2019
Nice one! I have been there several times and I happened to live there in that community, I am a living witness that God still answers prayers, only if you have the strength to visit all these places, because they are not in one places, now everything has been made easier because of the steps, though it only started somewhere, though there is an access road from babalola junction down there, bike charges like 200 to 300 depending on your location within the town, you can also used your car though is Hilly! Efon alaaye is a beautiful place!

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by mike1994reds: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2019
sacajawea:
What kind of Nonsense is this For Heaven's Sake?
If you visited a Scammer's Grave, SO?
Is there any Spiritual benefit or some Special Encounter to that?
You are probably a 12years with an access to the internet, or you are just blatantly ignorant. what they have turned christianity into today was not in play in those day. These men of God into those days joyfully served God in hunger, poverty and holiness. Watch your damn mouth, Freedom of speech isn't necessarily free in some cases.

4 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Dami12345: 4:59am On Apr 10, 2019
HigherEd:
Oh my! What is wrong with us Christians....

When it comes to pastors and apostles, there's a thin line between admiration and worship that must never be crossed in God's kingdom. No man no matter how highly placed in this faith can be put on the same pedestal with God...

When you start kneeling at the grave of someone then you have gone too far...
Jesus alone is our High priest. And He is enough to convey our prayers to God the father..

Hahahah, this is so funny. Maybe you should read your statement so you see if it make any different from what the op is doing.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by mike1994reds: 5:07am On Apr 10, 2019
Funaki:

This is how you will know that these things don't work. If they work, our hospitals in Nigeria would have been empty and people won't be dying daily of diseases. undecided undecided
What you failed to realize is the fact, God is God, he will heal whoever he desire to heal and refuse whoever he doesn't want to heal and nobody can question him. He said in his word; "I will show compassion and mercy unto whom I will show it to" i.e regardless of who you are or what you have done.

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by olawooro: 5:08am On Apr 10, 2019
But Babalola is not in that grave. God forbid.
Going to the grave to pray? This is not different from heathenish practice. If going there for the purpose of tourism, fine. But when you believes it is until when you go to the grave of your spiritual father, before your prayer could be answered, that is paganism. A Bible commentator said one of the reasons God did not reveal the tomb of Moses to the Israelites was because of their paganism tendency. Having stayed in Egypt which was reputed for its idolatry, they would definitely worship him.
The greatest sin of Saul in the sight of God was the invoking the spirit of prophet Samuel. If that practice could be evil in the sight of God, even in the old testament, how much more in Christianity where Christ alone is the greatest and final sacrifice, and the only medium through we can reach God?
Africans are paganistic in nature. That is the reason why many don't have faith until they go to the so called holy land, Jerusalem to pray at the sight where Jesus was crucified or the side of river Galilee.

4 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by mike1994reds: 5:28am On Apr 10, 2019
HigherEd:
Oh my! What is wrong with us Christians....

When it comes to pastors and apostles, there's a thin line between admiration and worship that must never be crossed in God's kingdom. No man no matter how highly placed in this faith can be put on the same pedestal with God...

When you start kneeling at the grave of someone then you have gone too far...
Jesus alone is our High priest. And He is enough to convey our prayers to God the father..
I totally understand your point, from the bible standpoint, such act could easily be termed idolatry, I was raised in a CAC family and I get it but If you know about several strange miracles that has happened at that tomb, you won't really blame people sleeping there and praying to God for a miracle. One experience that will stay with me forever, is witnessing a chained madman regain sanity and later become a CAC pastor. Bro, the man served God in truthfulness, holiness, poverty, hunger and was filled with the power of God to the fullest. even though, it has been bastardized over the years with unholiness, filthiness, and impure heart, power still resides at that tomb!!

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by ndidibabe(f): 5:37am On Apr 10, 2019
sacajawea:
What kind of Nonsense is this For Heaven's Sake?
If you visited a Scammer's Grave, SO?
Is there any Spiritual benefit or some Special Encounter to that?
I tire. This guy for kukuma go Ikogosi spring which is more relevant than a grave.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by femi4: 5:58am On Apr 10, 2019
Praying to Ayo Babalola and not God. This is idolising. Praying at another man's tomb is a NO for me
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 10, 2019
olawooro:
But Babalola is not in that grave. God forbid.
Going to the grave to pray? This is not different from heathenish practice. If going there for the purpose of tourism, fine. But when you believes it is until when you go to the grave of your spiritual father, before your prayer could be answered, that is paganism. A Bible commentator said one of the reasons God did not reveal the tomb of Moses to the Israelites was because of their paganism tendency. Having stayed in Egypt which was reputed for its idolatry, they would definitely worship him.
The greatest sin of Saul in the sight of God was the invoking the spirit of prophet Samuel. That was even the old testament. If that practice could be evil in the sight of God, how much more in Christianity where Christ alone is the greatest and final sacrifice, and the only medium through we can reach God?
Africans are paganistic in nature. That is the reason why many don't have faith until they go to the so called holy land, Jerusalem to pray at the sight where Jesus was crucified or the side of river Galilee.
so if i never heard about jesus cos i live in a brazillian forest i will go to hell abi. Hogwash
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by olatechnician(m): 6:23am On Apr 10, 2019
MercylessMercy:
You know why God didn't reveal where Moses was buried to the Children of Israel to this day? The answer lies in this thread

bcus God knws dat d children of israel will start to worship his (moses) grave
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by legalwealth(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2019
peteruuu:
Praying at a dead man's grave is pure idolatry undecided

I don't care to know whoever it is undecided

There's no other mediator between man and God but The Resurrected Christ.

NB- I welcome every 'attacks' on this, but I'll just tell you to connect your Brain with your tongue before you spew thrash.

Bewarned.

I support you 100% on this; I believe they shouldn't be doing that. I still support calling or saying "God of Joseph Ayo Babalola" when praying. If you have been to CAC camp at Ikeji-Arakeji where God called Joseph Ayo Babalola, God asked him to consecrate where he was called. People pray there which I still support than going to his grave! !! #PEACE

Note that I was CAC member since 2010 till 2015 and I still have connections or affiliations with CAC! !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by legalwealth(m): 6:41am On Apr 10, 2019
femi4:
Praying to Ayo Babalola and not God. This is idolising. Praying at another man's tomb is a NO for me

Check my post up there! !!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Labsinp: 6:55am On Apr 10, 2019
How on earth will someone be kneeling down in front of a grave thinking the dead is hearing his or her prayer, when will our people have sense for God sake, bringing water and oil to the grave all in the name of seeking spiritual help is madness.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by noskcid(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Sometimes I wonder the kind of belief some Christians have. How can someone who reads the Bible prays at the tomb of a dead man? Can someone back that action with a Bible verse?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by amazinglanre: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2019
afoltundeseen:
Okay o. All because of AdSense

Nothing is wrong if you earn reasonably from AdSense dear. Besides AdSense is the real white collar job.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by olawooro: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2019
Joromi12:
so if i never heard about jesus cos i live in a brazillian forest i will go to hell abi. Hogwash
Thank God, you 've heard about him now. It is now left to you to choose between death and life.

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nasir123(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2019
kingemzy5:

You go prayer mountain you still dey insult.... lol

grin grin
You dey see the matter with Nigeria believers!?

Very funny set of people.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Judybash93(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Religion is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by verifiablefacts: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=CollinsWeGlobe post=77406687][/quote] Muslims go there to pray for what,any mosque there?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Generalnomercy: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2019
The Afonjas I know, one of them might have exhumed his head and taken it to his house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.