Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (74085 Views)

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by soberdrunk(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
angry
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by lonikit: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
peteruuu:
Praying at a dead man's grave is pure idolatry undecided

I don't care to know whoever it is undecided

There's no other mediator between man and God but The Resurrected Christ.

NB- I welcome every 'attacks' on this, but I'll just tell you to connect your Brain with your tongue before you spew thrash.

Bewarned.

Elisha's dead body resurrected a dead man according to the Bible.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by jojomario(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Good adventure
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by chiedozie198100: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Try not to be a fool bro.

I have visited 11 countries and 54 cities because maga too?

Maga kill you there

see person wey just go pray finish dey curse another person.

3 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by peteruuu(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
lonikit:

Elisha's dead body resurrected a dead man according to the Bible.
& how many has babalola's resurrected?
They took the dead body there abi?

You better goan study your Bible again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Westbestside: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
sacajawea:
What kind of Nonsense is this For Heaven's Sake?
If you visited a Scammer's Grave, SO?
Is there any Spiritual benefit or some Special Encounter to that?
Shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by afoltundeseen(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Okay o. All because of AdSense
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Funaki: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
That water looks infected.
How many people with HIV and cancer had it healed?
Africans are still living in the darkness!
This is how you will know that these things don't work. If they work, our hospitals in Nigeria would have been empty and people won't be dying daily of diseases. undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by AngelicBeing: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
HigherEd:
Oh my! What is wrong with us Christians....

When it comes to pastors and apostles, there's a thin line between admiration and worship that must never be crossed in God's kingdom. No man no matter how highly placed in this faith can be put on the same pedestal with God...

When you start kneeling at the grave of someone then you have gone too far...

l concur with you

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Lanre6: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
looking forward to visit one day
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by madgoat(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Try not to be a fool bro.

I have visited 11 countries and 54 cities because maga too?

Maga kill you there

See how you are wasting away your life grin
In a few years time with no achievements or progress in your life to show, you will start going to mountain praying 24hrs grin

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by DukeNija(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
peteruuu:
Praying at a dead man's grave is pure idolatry undecided

I don't care to know whoever it is undecided

There's no other mediator between man and God but The Resurrected Christ.

NB- I welcome every 'attacks' on this, but I'll just tell you to connect your Brain with your tongue before you spew thrash.

Bewarned.

I agree with you. I’m an MFM member so you know what and who that man means to us but I think this is unscriptural. But you can’t blame people for their ignorance when you put into context the power of God that man carried.

5 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by sharpwriter(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
HigherEd:

When it comes to pastors and apostles, there's a thin line between admiration and worship that must never be crossed in God's kingdom. No man no matter how highly placed in this faith can be put on the same pedestal with God...

Abi ...that is one of the problems with us ... perhaps maybe that is why God hasn't raised up great prophets like him in our generation, because we go turn am to God and idolize him and they become a snare to us. I dont know if whites do worship at the graves of Smith Wigglesworth or William Branham or the likes... we never read about this with ppl of the early church and thegraves of the apostles angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by TemmyT002(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
sacajawea:
What kind of Nonsense is this For Heaven's Sake?
If you visited a Scammer's Grave, SO?
Is there any Spiritual benefit or some Special Encounter to that?

Ode
Odenson
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by projectorz: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola is one of the greatest men that walked upon the surface of this Earth. I stand to be corrected, here in Nigeria, no pastor is as great as he, even till date.

Talk of visible and instant miracles. Talk of the way God used him to cause a revival in christiandom here in Nigeria. He was focused, passionate about Christ with no ulterior motives or vain gain. But his present day followers have mostly waterded down the power and legacy he left behind.

I have no doubts about the healing powers still resident in the environs of his corpse. I amazed though, when you got to the feeling the anointing part. Amazed still, that the water is not bigger than that yet it never dries up. Its been there for decades. Wao!

Ni tooto, Agbara oluwa wa sibe!!!

15 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by TemmyT002(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice one!!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
I am 100% sure Babalola won't be happy with this form of worship.

Yes, Babalola was truly called by God but turning his grave to a place of worship is totally barbaric

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by peteruuu(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
DukeNija:

I agree with you. I’m an MFM member so you know what and who that man means to us but I think this is unscriptural. But you can’t blame people for their ignorance when you put into context the power of God that man carried.
Yah bro. But we know it is only the word of God that actually delivers.

And at the end, what would really matter most is not the signs and wonders, but THE WORD.

The Bible said Heaven & Earth shall pass away, but MY WORD will by no means pass away.

We need to really focus on the WORD of God far above signs and wonders.
Remember Apostle Paul said where there's prophesy, they shall fail...but can the Word of God fail? NO.

God is not coming to rapture anything or any denomination or any organisation or any church, but HIS WORD.
"Thy word is truth"...

4 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by peteruuu(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
oldtruth:
I am 100% sure Babalola won't be happy with this form of worship.

Yes, Babalola is truly called by God but turning his grave to a place of worship is totally barbaric
You can say that again bro!.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by spotmataz: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
HigherEd:

Gbam.

You have hit the nail on the head. I was quite shocked seeing this..
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by lereinter(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Those stairs will be good for exercises

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Tblesd: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
That tomb has resurrected many dead body. If u know u won't doubt it. God really empower d man...Glory to God! And besides d op is a tourist I guess

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
madgoat:

See how you are wasting away your life grin
In a few years time with no achievements or progress in your life to show, you will start going to mountain praying 24hrs grin

madgoat cool
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by slimfit1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Idol worshipping
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by abumeinben(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Idolatry!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by whitering: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
If only Joseph Babalola died as a Catholic, he would have been through the process of Canonization.

3 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by GLOBALINF: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
My hometown!!!
Omo oloke tomokegun
I’m proud of my hometown
Bringing some massive developments there soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
That's my hometown. Nice one Op
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by spartoo: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
From the grammatical concoctions, I can confidently conclude without adjournment that the warnings were written by a yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by spartoo: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
whitering:
If only Joseph Babalola died as a Catholic, he would have been through the process of Canonization.

Of what benefit is the process to a man who gets his place in eternity minutes after he dies
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Cc capslocked hopefullandlord abi hopefulandlord
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by MercylessMercy: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
You know why God didn't reveal where Moses was buried to the Children of Israel to this day? The answer lies in this thread

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.