Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (74100 Views)

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by onoms4luv(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
The News that are flying here and there are what. Do you think healing is a drug administer to patient? So why inviting the WHO? If you like hate it, people are receiving their miracle daily. #stay_blessed

Nobodyperson:

Then why haven't we heard any news undecided
Why don't people just go there or why doesn't the WHO use it as the new drug for cancer!
NONESENSE
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by peteruuu(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2019
asamaigho:

no attacks bro, u are very correct,......christ is the centre of christianity,nothing else matters
God bless you. Shalom.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Timi1990(m): 3:22am On Apr 11, 2019
projectorz:
Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola is one of the greatest men that walked upon the surface of this Earth. I stand to be corrected, here in Nigeria, no pastor is as great as he, even till date.

Talk of visible and instant miracles. Talk of the way God used him to cause a revival in christiandom here in Nigeria. He was focused, passionate about Christ with no ulterior motives or vain gain. But his present day followers have mostly waterded down the power and legacy he left behind.

I have no doubts about the healing powers still resident in the environs of his corpse. I amazed though, when you got to the feeling the anointing part. Amazed still, that the water is not bigger than that yet it never dries up. Its been there for decades. Wao!

Ni tooto, Agbara oluwa wa sibe!!!

grin make Una go wake him up nah , make e come revive this dying economy . Smh for all of Una wey believe all these apostles
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Drdreluv: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
I pity u
projectorz:
Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola is one of the greatest men that walked upon the surface of this Earth. I stand to be corrected, here in Nigeria, no pastor is as great as he, even till date.

Talk of visible and instant miracles. Talk of the way God used him to cause a revival in christiandom here in Nigeria. He was focused, passionate about Christ with no ulterior motives or vain gain. But his present day followers have mostly waterded down the power and legacy he left behind.

I have no doubts about the healing powers still resident in the environs of his corpse. I amazed though, when you got to the feeling the anointing part. Amazed still, that the water is not bigger than that yet it never dries up. Its been there for decades. Wao!

Ni tooto, Agbara oluwa wa sibe!!!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Johnboom: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Generalnomercy:
The Afonjas I know, one of them might have exhumed his head and taken it to his house.
You better be careful of what you are playing with. Apostle, the greatest man of God in Africa is not to be despised like you are talking to comedian. Be well guided.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Generalnomercy: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Johnboom:
You better be careful of what you are playing with. Apostle, the greatest man of God in Africa is not to be despised like you are talking to comedian. Be well guided.

Your apostle right?

I got no time for your shit.

Do you respect any Igbo?

Ndiara everywhere you go!!!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by partnerbizz4: 1:04pm On May 02, 2019
Taduma1:
no one is worshipping his corpse, instead a true CAC member refers to his God that can raise the dead and heal the sick, this is babalola and not lukaku, here a real dead pregnant woman is raise and guess what? The baby still lives. Shalom

Hi saw your pm

Can't access it.

Kindly flash or call phone no below
.09O96300200
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by shogsman(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
TVSA:
If Nigeria has found a cure for cancer through faith healing, I wonder why foreign nations keep investing millions of dollars into cancer research every year.

Don’t mind them.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Reelmii: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
lonikit:

Elisha's dead body resurrected a dead man according to the Bible.
that was in the old testament
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by adeSoft2yk: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Joromi12:
So pple worship his corpse. Person wey die before 9ja got independence
you of little faith. If you are a christian pls read 2 king 13:19 - 21 where Elisha died of a sickness and the his dead body woke up the man they brought to the same cementry for burial.

2 Kings 13:19-22 KJV
And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year. [21] And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men ; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by cotmag(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Can someone give direction how to go to this mountain. I stay in Abuja.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by bigtt76(f): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Intercessor to the Intercessor grin

HigherEd:
Oh my! What is wrong with us Christians....

When it comes to pastors and apostles, there's a thin line between admiration and worship that must never be crossed in God's kingdom. No man no matter how highly placed in this faith can be put on the same pedestal with God...

When you start kneeling at the grave of someone then you have gone too far...
Jesus alone is our High priest. And He is enough to convey our prayers to God the father..
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by emmaodet: 1:45am On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Where were you when we reported about the powerful river in Uhonmora, Edo state?

We reported about the APC falling brown at the city gate.

I don't stay indoor causing nuisance with 10mb on my phone.

I make move sir tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/5108737/story-river-owan-uhonmora-edo

Hello bro,
Which African countries have you been to before?
i want to plan a low-budget tour by road with wifey.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
emmaodet:

Hello bro,
Which African countries have you been to before?
i want to plan a low-budget tour by road with wifey.

Start a land tour. Nigeria to Benin republic to Togo and Ghana.

I have been to many African country..
Start from Ghana bro
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by emmaodet: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Start a land tour. Nigeria to Benin republic to Togo and Ghana.

I have been to many African country..
Start from Ghana bro

Have been to ghana, Togo and benin several times because i do go for some courses in ghana.
I prefer Ivory coast, liberia, seiria leone, gambia and senegal.
Though have been there by sea but not road with wifey.
Also, can i go to central african countries by road?
Have you been to rwanda, uganda, kenya and tanzania? Did you go by air or road? Procedures
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
emmaodet:

Have been to ghana, Togo and benin several times because i do go for some courses in ghana.
I prefer Ivory coast, liberia, seiria leone, gambia and senegal.
Though have been there by sea but not road with wifey.
Also, can i go to central african countries by road?
Have you been to rwanda, uganda, kenya and tanzania? Did you go by air or road? Procedures

Kenya and Tanzania, Egpyt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.