Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku (34896 Views)

Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by peeps4u: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2019
Betwin36:
see below it is fixed[color=#990000][/color

Lalasticlala, ban this nuisance please
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by RTSC: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Imagine the day we get a president that would have the moral right to jail the likes of tinubu, atiku, obasanjo, Jonathan, kyari, saraki, e. T. C.

That would be the day our change starts. The fear of God will fall upon everybody.

Only sowore had that potential.

3 Likes

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2019
Eddyodds6454:
Read below it

I swear, thunder will fire you if u post this thing called bet9ja again.... scammer
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by peeps4u: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2019
Eddyodds6454:
Read below it

Another goat, ban this nuisance lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by LyfeJennings(m): 6:41am On Apr 10, 2019
Atiku is so desperate to rule this country. Very desperate
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by zicoraads: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2019
Lauretta is an idiot, so I'm not surprised. Is Atiku responsible for every of his poster?

So Buhari knows about all his posters and the writings on each that are all over the place?

This one needs a new supply of coke.

3 Likes

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by nairaproject: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2019
grin
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by peeps4u: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2019
Johnsonodd5:
See below

Delete this nuisance from existence lalasticlala
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Truthbites: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2019
Madam, if our criminal code was working, u will be in jail as well. People keep callin u prostituute .Prostitution is a crime.so clear ur name first

3 Likes

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Oladele2393(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2019
Betwin36:
see below it is fixed[color=#990000][/color
Aye e ma baaje ni

1 Like

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by AMI3(m): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2019
I hope this is not because of court case?
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by jeroncomputers(m): 6:47am On Apr 10, 2019
Because you are able to secure appointment under them. Looking away from reality because of our own selfishness will not help this country one bit

4 Likes

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Truthbites: 6:50am On Apr 10, 2019
cana882:
This can't happen cause he's also a president with immunity.

Or is this the inscription she saw?? shocked
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Olanipekun1: 6:51am On Apr 10, 2019
this prostitute criminal again

these are the people representing Buhari grin

TonyeBarcanista come here and carry your sweetheart
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Olanipekun1: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2019
RTSC:
Imagine the day we get a president that would have the moral right to jail the likes of tinubu, atiku, obasanjo, Jonathan, kyari, saraki, e. T. C.

That would be the day our change starts. The fear of God will fall upon everybody.

and you think it's possible in a democracy settings grin
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by BabylonCruise(m): 6:53am On Apr 10, 2019
cana882:
This can't happen cause he's also a president with immunity.
Lame attempt to be Funny.
Very Lame......Sir
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Pentasoft1978: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2019
Frustrated APC led presendency....go and answer your case at the tribunal...you were giving notice for the past 19 days by the tribunal, instead of responding you are here talking about Atiku...the onnoghen your federal government suspended, you can not jail, is Atiku that you want want to jail, madam, I wish you were standing nex to me. I would had given you a slap you will not recover from in a hurry.....all those presidents who went for the submit had gone home...Buhari is still somewhere out of the country, always feeling at home in someone else's country....those who made those countries conducive for him to enjoy, do they have two heads..stupendous stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Bizibi(m): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2019
Hehehehehehehe,presidency!!!! I greet una
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Olanipekun1: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2019
please can someone post the pictures of the poster grin
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by peeps4u: 6:55am On Apr 10, 2019
AMI3:
I hopes this is not becomes court case

LOL, you dey mind that ignorant and lousy woman?

Which case when Atiku couldn't have even been aware of such posters or simply deny them outrightly?
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by israelmao(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2019
Empty threat from robbers of democracy.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Gboy101: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2019
I perceived the federal government is trying to cook atiku up on treasonable case in other to avoid going to court.

1 Like

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by RTSC: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2019
Olanipekun1:
and you think it's possible in a democracy settings grin
It is more than possible.
Those people are thieves with proofs of their criminality in federal government hands.

Charge them to court and get them jailed and also seize their assets.

But we can't because the people that are supposed to prosecute them are in bed with them and would get exposed too.
So they have no moral right.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2019
the b*itch is high on cowdung & palmy again!
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by olugabbie(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2019
We know that you have some information about fixed matches. We also know that you are not smart. Infact, your level of reasoning should be questioned. We expect you to invest heavily on these fixed games and within a month. You will become a millionaire/billionaire. Instead, you keep begging people for few thousands in the name of selling fixed soccer matches. Does it even make sense to you? I pity those that will fall for these.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by cana882(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2019
BabylonCruise:

Lame attempt to be Funny.
Very Lame......Sir
well, I'm glad I'm not the one responsible for you having a frustrating and miserable life. If you can just focus on your job, you'll get out of it soon. All the best
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by crazygod(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2019
RTSC:

Don't forget to add buhari and el rufai

1 Like

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by SarkinYarki: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2019
RTSC:

Sowore?!!!!! you are naive

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) / Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.