Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku (34894 Views)

Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by MxreR: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2019
Tinubu has stolen more than $20 billion dollars no wonder he uses bullion vans to move his stolen wealth. Atiku is a petty thief compare to Tinubu who is a well known armed robber and a wanted drug runner, yet you guys worship him as your leader. Shame on you guys cheesy

Oshigun:

Ode oshi. Tinubu has stollen more than the $16 billion meant for the power sector OBJ and Atiku PDP made to disappear like abracadabra? Wilbros scam nko? Did that involve Tinubu? Halliburton scam na Tinubu issue ba? All our national assets worth billions that Atiku and OBJ sold for peanuts to cronies nko in exchange for kickbacks? Hate will never make you Igbos objective enough to see what is obvious to even a 2 year old child.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by dheilaw1(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
Rubbish talk, even corrupt thieves like Tinubu, Lawal, etc are part of your useless government.

Touch Atiku and have this country in crisis.

Atiku's mandate is intact.
you will not stop beating your bony chest. Atiku will b arrested and killed in detention and nothing would happen. Python poo fall on you
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by MxreR: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2019
Atiku is not Abiola your leader that was captured like a chicken and killed in detention by the hausa fulani, the same haua fulani you are worshipping today. Shame on you guys.

Atiku is a fulani that will fight to finish to recover his mandate. Una never see anything yet cheesy

dheilaw1:
you will not stop beating your bony chest. Atiku will b arrested and killed in detention and nothing would happen. Python poo fall on you
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
Atiku is not Abiola your leader that was captured like a chicken and killed in detention by the hausa fulani, the same haua fulani you are worshipping today. Shame on you guys.

Atiku is a fulani that will fight to finish to recover his mandate. Una never see anything yet cheesy

Ode, Is Dasuki Yoruba, Urhobo or Itsekiri? What is his fate today? Even Buhari, our President today, was locked up in prison. Is he not Fulani? Who locked him up if not other Northerners? Did the sky cave in on Nigeria when Buhari was jailed? That is why you lot always fall flat on your face. You don't understand Nigeria and probably never will. Hate and sentiments drives your thinking totally.

The simple concept of politics been about permanent interest is something you will never grasp. Instead you will continue to focus on ethnicity, religion, personalities etc. You guys will always be losers. The flaws in your DNA and thinking has condemned you to that fate.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by MxreR: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Ode, Atiku is not Abiola your leader that was captured like a chicken and killed in detention by the hausa fulani, the same haua fulani you are worshipping today. Shame on you guys.

Atiku is a fulani that will fight to finish to recover his mandate. Una never see anything yet

Oshigun:

Ode, Is Dasuki Yoruba, Urhobo or Itsekiri? What is his fate today? Even Buhari, our President today, was not locked up in prison. Is he not Fulani? Who locked him u if not other Northerners? Did the sky cave in on Nigeria when Buhari was jailed? That is why you lot always fall flat on your face. You don't understand Nigeria and probably never will. Hate and sentiments drives your thinking totally.he simple concept of politics been about permanent interest is something you will never grasp. Instead you will continue to focus on ethnicity, religion, personalities etc. You guys will always be losers. The flaws in your DNA and thinking has condemned you to that fate.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
Ode, Atiku is not Abiola your leader that was captured like a chicken and killed in detention by the hausa fulani, the same haua fulani you are worshipping today. Shame on you guys.

Atiku is a fulani that will fight to finish to recover his mandate. Una never see anything yet

A fool and a broken record. R.etard, let us wait and see the fate of your lord and master Atiku. Stick to your failsafe petty trading and hustling because you suck badly at everything else.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by MxreR: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Please tell us more about the highlighted part..

Oshigun:

A fool and a broken record. R.etard, let us wait and see the fate of your lord and master Atiku.

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by mukthar2000(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2019
Chaiiii, see Baba comments, Atiku pls bikoo we don't want to loose u in our mixed oooo chaiii no be only u waka come oooo

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Debaks1: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Atiku hasn't held any political office since helping APC to win in 2015 so what crimes are they going to jail him for?

For 1999-2007 vice presidency?
Impossible, if he was dirty, why dine with him in 2015?

Truth is, nothing will happen to these people.

APC and PDP na scam grin
U will not read Wat was posted...
U will just come and be writing rubbish
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
Please tell us more about the highlighted part..

Mumu, the name Dasuki is enough to make sense to Nigerians not cursed with the Igboman's over-emotional outlook. How long has Dasuki being in jail? Abeg remind us? How long was Kanu in jail for? Everyone is jailable by the powers that be in Nigeria. Mumu. You talk the way you do because you are a slave who sucks Fulani balls and assume he is your master and privileged above you in Nigeria. Yorubas don't host that sentiment. Atiku is not special for being Fulani and he will be dealt with by even Osinbajo, if Buhari is abroad, when push comes to shove.

You forget Obasanjo humiliated and emasculated Atiku. Wetin Atiku Fulani brethren do against OBJ? Not a fan of OBJ but How many Northerners did he move against and is still doing today with nothing happening? Did OBJ , without any fear whatsoever, not recently challenge Fulani Buhari boldly in front of the entire world? Cowardly and mentally-conquered Igbo man, I pity you and your generations unborn with how you have now conceded Nigeria is about Yoruba and Huasa/Fulani.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by MxreR: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2019

Oshigun:

Mumu, the name Dasuki is enough to make sense to Nigerians not cursed with the Igboman's over-emotional outlook. How long has Dasuki being in jail? Abeg remind us? How long was Kanu in jail for? Everyone is jailable by the powers that be in Nigeria. Mumu. You talk the way you do because you are a slave who sucks Fulani balls and assume he is your master and privileged above you in Nigeria. Yorubas don't host that sentiment. Atiku is not special for being Fulani and he will be dealt with by even Osinbajo, if Buhari is abroad, when push comes to shove.You forget Obasanjo humiliated and emasculated Atiku. Wetin Atiku Fulani brethren do against OBJ? Not a fan of OBJ but How many Northerners did he move against and is still doing today with nothing happening? Did OBJ , without any fear whatsoever, not recently challenge Fulani Buhari boldly in front of the entire world? Cowardly and mentally-conquered Igbo man, I pity you and your generations unborn with how you have now conceded Nigeria is about Yoruba and Huasa/Fulani.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by owila4luv(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2019
is that a threat? when atiku was sponsoring apc he was a saint, now he's in the opposition he's a thief. chai!
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Jestin: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2019
Jaideyone:
it's lassa not laser

I'm tempted to say you have lassa fever in your brain but I won't cheesy
you surely do have a problem with your prefrontal cortex
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by mrZENographer: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2019
Gosj01:
Freedom of speech dey I no fit dull you but freedom after speech I can't assure you...

I sell cheap, clean and correct laptops.

Lol cheesy
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2019
owila4luv:
is that a threat? when atiku was sponsoring apc he was a saint, now he's in the opposition he's a thief. chai!

What threat? Politics is about permanent interest. When Atiku threatens the permanent interests of others he will be dealt with. His Fulani heritage means nothing.

Just ask our current Fulani President who was jailed by his Northern brothers. Na Dasuki sef handcuff Buhari and led him to jail . Where is Dasuki today and what does this show you about power, those who control it , and permanent interest?
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by petluvsu(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Come u woman shut up your dirty mouth. U r supposed to be languishing in jail too. Shame to bad people. U people are a disgrace to human hood. Wretchedly unhappy people.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:

Fulani homosexual pet, continue disgracing yourself and your ethnic group. You Igbos make a lot of noise yet Nigerians now see you as effeminate men ready to spread your azz for others to defile.

Just see how you are praising Atiku's Fulani heritage as if it is superior to that of yours as an Igbo man. What is wrong with you? Cowardly ode. Who is Atiku? Buhari will jail Atiku and throw away the keys if Tinubu wants that to happen because politics is about permanent interests.

Buhari never became President till Tinubu and the Yorubas partnered with him. Continue fooling yourself. That is why you Igbos will remain losers in Nigerian politics. Who did PMB make chairman of his entire campaign , when he had an election to win, if not Tinubu? Permanent interest b.itch.

This latest manouver of sucking Fulani nutsack will get you nowhere .Trust me. We Yoruba boys are Demons and we are ready.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by MxreR: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2019

Oshigun:

Fulani homosexual pet, continue disgracing yourself and your ethnic group. You Igbos make a lot of noise yet Nigerians now see you as effeminate men ready to spread your azz for others to defile. Just see how you are praising Atiku's Fulani heritage as if it is superior to that of yours as an Igbo man. What is wrong with you? Cowardly ode. Who is Atiku? Buhari will jail Atiku and throw away the keys if Tinubu wants that to happen because politics is about permanent interestsuhari never became President till Tinubu and the Yorubas partnered with him. Continue fooling yourself. That is why you Igbos will remain losers in Nigerian politics. Who did PMB make chairman of his entire campaign , when he had an election to win, if not Tinubu? Permanent interest b.itcThis latest manouver of sucking Fulani nutsack will get you nowhere .Trust me. We Yoruba boys are Demons and we are ready.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Elvis778(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Atiku is so desperate to rule this country. Very desperate
More desperate than PMB I don't think so
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Elvis778(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oshigun:

Fulani homosexual pet, continue disgracing yourself and your ethnic group. You Igbos make a lot of noise yet Nigerians now see you as effeminate men ready to spread your azz for others to defile.

Just see how you are praising Atiku's Fulani heritage as if it is superior to that of yours as an Igbo man. What is wrong with you? Cowardly ode. Who is Atiku? Buhari will jail Atiku and throw away the keys if Tinubu wants that to happen because politics is about permanent interests.

Buhari never became President till Tinubu and the Yorubas partnered with him. Continue fooling yourself. That is why you Igbos will remain losers in Nigerian politics. Who did PMB make chairman of his entire campaign , when he had an election to win, if not Tinubu? Permanent interest b.itch.

This latest manouver of sucking Fulani nutsack will get you nowhere .Trust me. We Yoruba boys are Demons and we are ready.
hahahaha, cry me a river,
You never see anything at all, don't worry, take a sit, I'd buy you popcorn, we watch the show together wink
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by BeeverTen: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
[I'm a neutral party in this matter, being that I support neither of the two parties/persons involved]

Treason against who? Nigerians or the notorious bourdillon bullion van of raw cash

If there is no justice in Nigeria for the chief judge of Nigeria, how can there be justice for Atiku?

If Atiku truly won, and truly wants his mandate, the sad reality is that he will have to take it.

When you take candy from a baby, it may just cry and do nothing; but when you take Candy (I mean the babe not the sweet) from Hulk Hogan, you better be ready for Royal Rumble.

So, the elephants must fight my dear people. May God have mercy on the grass.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olanipekun1:
this prostitute criminal again

these are the people representing Buhari grin

TonyeBarcanista come here and carry your sweetheart
Lol na idiot that one be na
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Elvis778:

You never see anything at all, don't worry, take a sit, I'd buy you popcorn, we watch the show together wink

I don't need your popcorn. I will buy you diapers instead. You will need it for your azz you are eagerly spreading for Fulani to bleep.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Elvis778(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oshigun:

I don't need your popcorn. I will buy you diapers instead. You will need it for your azz you are eagerly spreading for Fulani to bleep.
No no no, u can't reject my popcorn, ur really gonna need it,
and then, a handkerchief too, cuz u might just be driven to the edge by ur emotions cheesy
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Elvis778:

I don't need your popcorn. I will buy you diapers instead. You will need it for your azz you are eagerly spreading for Fulani to bleep. See your brother paying homage to his Fulani master above with the claim Atiku is privileged above others because he is Fulani. You Igbos are just so lost I can't even imagine where your recovery will begin from.

You are now so conquered and enslaved mentally you think Fulanis is your master and can do what he wants in Nigeria while you must lick his nutsack slavishly. Disgusting.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Elvis778(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oshigun:

I don't need your popcorn. I will buy you diapers instead. You will need it for your azz you are eagerly spreading for Fulani to bleep. See your brother paying homage to his Fulani master above with the claim Atiku is privileged above others because he is Fulani. You Igbos are just so lost I can't even imagine where your recovery will begin from.

You are now so conquered and enslaved mentally you think Fulanis is your master and can do what he wants in Nigeria while you must lick his nutsack slavishly. Disgusting.
Let me start with what ur yet to understand about us the igbos, WE ARE LIBERAL. Literally, the most liberal ethnic group in Nigeria. You see, we are the kinda persons that doesn't mind who is in government, so long as our businesses, properties and ofcourse our customers(which include the general public) are ok and secured.
But a government that can't provide all or most of this is generally not accepted here, and we stand firmly against it no matter what, we stand for our right.
Not like you yorubas, ur work is to betray, backstab and swing to the winning side just like the bat, u don't even mind dumping ur ego, ur ready to eat from the crumbs. You know what i call dat? It's cowardice. We the igbos says NO to cowardice
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by BabylonCruise(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
cana882:
well, I'm glad I'm not the one responsible for you having a frustrating and miserable life. If you can just focus on your job, you'll get out of it soon. All the best
It takes one to know one.
Pray God remembers you sooner or you might end up like Ur father.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by cana882(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
BabylonCruise:

It takes one to know one.
Pray God remembers you sooner or you might end up like Ur father.
I'll be extremely glad to end up like my father. The question is would you? Poverty is indeed a bastard. You go die ontop poverty. Hahahaha
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Jaideyone(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jestin:
you surely do have a problem with your prefrontal cortex
lol coming from the same clown that doesn't know the difference between laser and lassa cheesy

we know who has problem. illiterate
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Jestin: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=Jaideyone post=77436110]lol coming from the same clown that doesn't know the difference between laser and lassa cheesy

we know who has problem. illiterate[/quote.....Since u know the diff , take it to bank and be made a millionaire
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by Jestin: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=Jaideyone post=77436110]lol coming from the same clown that doesn't know the difference between laser and lassa cheesy

we know who has problem. illiterate[/quote...

Since u know the diff , take it to bank and be made a millionaire
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by BabylonCruise(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
cana882:
I'll be extremely glad to end up like my father. The question is would you? Poverty is indeed a bastard. You go die ontop poverty. Hahahaha
The Big question is.......Do you even know whom your Father is?
I guess that's a million dollar question someone with Female genitals in your family will have to answer.
Poverty indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Emefiele Meets Yakubu, Says CBN Will Not Be Used To Frustrate 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.