Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku (34891 Views)

Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by cana882(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
BabylonCruise:

The Big question is.......Do you even know whom your Father is?
I guess that's a million dollar question someone with Female genitals in your family will have to answer.
Poverty indeed.
imagine the vacuous response. Now I know I've been talking to a 14yr old boy that's so obtuse. GTF outa my mention stupid destitute. I hate poor people
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by dheilaw1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
MxreR:
Atiku is not Abiola your leader that was captured like a chicken and killed in detention by the hausa fulani, the same haua fulani you are worshipping today. Shame on you guys.

Atiku is a fulani that will fight to finish to recover his mandate. Una never see anything yet cheesy

are you crying? Atiku can only be president in your dreams. Cry me a river
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by BabylonCruise(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
cana882:
imagine the vacuous response. Now I know I've been talking to a 14yr old boy that's so obtuse. GTF outa my mention stupid destitute. I hate poor people
Did you just say you hate poor people?
Please just tell us you hate being as poor as you are.
For someone that has never never experienced poverty...You seem to know every corner.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by cana882(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
BabylonCruise:

Did you just say you hate poor people?
Please just tell us you hate being as poor as you are.
For someone that has never never experienced poverty...You seem to know every corner.
I'm not going to deign to respond to you. Enjoy the attention you already got.
Re: Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku by BabylonCruise(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
cana882:
I'm not going to deign to respond to you. Enjoy the attention you already got.
U are not going to What?
Not only are you poor, You equally dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.