Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos (65044 Views)

Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon / Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by chally100(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Haullywood want to start their own too abi?
which one is haullywood bros, keep shut if u dont av sense na
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2019
fk001:

Hausawan Kano ba, amma gaskiya jahar da na fito matan mu na da tarbiya
To dama I kano nake magana precisely i
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by fk001(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:

But why did you choose to disgrace your people openly instead of you to find a way to solve the menace?

Castigating your women openly like you did will not do you any good rather it will makes them look cheap and downgraded, in which it will directly affect the good ones amongst them.

Only 20% of Kano women are into such acts you mentioned, what about the 80%? Don't you think you also tarnish their image in the eyes of the world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by shakaranews: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2019
fk001:

But why did you choose to disgrace your people openly instead of you to find a way to solve the menace?

Castigating your women openly like you did will not do you any good rather it will makes them look cheap and downgrading, in which it will directly affect the good ones amongst them.

Only 20% of Kano women are into such acts you mentioned, what about the 80%? Don't you think you also tarnish their image in the eyes of the world?

All these pretence and cover up is what is killing the North. The last time that lady from Kaduna started #ArewaMeToo campaign to speak out on silent evil going on it the North, police and your men arrested her. Bro, drug abuse in the North is not something you should try hiding, call a spade a spade. Stop pretence and cover up! The North is evil too.

7 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by fk001(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2019
shakaranews:

All these pretence and cover up is what is killing the North. The last time that lady from Kaduna started #ArewaMeToo campaign to speak out on silent evil going on it the North, police and your men arrested her. Bro, drug abuse in the North is not something you should try hiding, call a spade a spade. Stop pretence and cover up! The North is evil too.

Is not about pretence or trying to cover up something, he shouldn't have generalised
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by balonaija(f): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2019
why?
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2019
chally100:
which one is haullywood bros, keep shut if u dont av sense na
Get the fvck out if you cannot see the humor in what i wrote!

i'm a sis not a bro

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Wallahi Tallahi ni Dan Kano ne, amma lesbianism da shaye-shaye, da sata yayiwa Matan mu yawa
To Dan Kana Kano sai Kai generalising. Ba garin da ba en shaye shaye da lesbianism. Wadanda basayi are much more more than wadanda basayi. It's wrong to generalise.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by chally100(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i'm a sis not a bro
what's the humor in being senseless SIS??
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Omihanifa: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lesbianism,homosexualism, inbreeding, pedophile, excessive drug abuse amongst male and female. All these are the problems facing the north coupled with extreme poverty
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Very Ugly Hoes.
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
When I was in the north I witnessed cases of lesbianism amongst Hausa women... I think they have the highest proportion of lesbianism in Nigeria.
And gay to my brother, i witnessed so many gay activities in katsina state, around year 2005. Even the so called alhaji's overthere.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Quality20(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Wallahi both my parents are from kano,. I did my primary, secondary, university all in Kano so I know my people very well
well d problem in ur state isn't as bad as u highlighted. Kano is a megapolis like Lagos with ppl from all over Nigeria and west/north Africa. Things like this happen in any mega with diverse cultural mix. Kano is even better than Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Wallahi Tallahi ni Dan Kano ne, amma lesbianism da shaye-shaye, da sata yayiwa Matan mu yawa

Haka banana. Amma a gani na luda ya fi lesbianism yawa a wajajenmu na area, me ka ce?
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Quality20(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
And gay to my brother, i witnessed so many gay activities in katsina state, around year 2005. Even the so called alhaji's overthere.
that was how a sokoto woman came to hospital and couldn't explain her case... at last it was revealed that her anal region is all blisters cos her husband is a homo and only married her cos of societal pressures
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by olagbola45(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:
i'm a sis not a bro
eleke ebu
elenu roboto
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
When I was in the north I witnessed cases of lesbianism amongst Hausa women... I think they have the highest proportion of lesbianism in Nigeria.
You are very very correct, they have the highest number of lesbians! Most of their female politicians are lesbians, Governors wives are busy fucking girls in Abuja.

Most guys don't even know what is happening!

99% of young girls in the North are lesbians!

Hadiza Gabon is a Hardcore Lesbian!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
JBoss25:
I love Hausa girls man!
Sorry to bust your bubble, most of them are lesbians!
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by ehinmowo: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
fk001:

Castigating your women openly like you did will not do you any good rather it will makes them look cheap and downgraded, in which it will directly affect the good ones amongst them.

people like you are problem that this country has. Just take a moment and read the nonsense you typed here. disgrace his people? So fool like you will like to cover up menace it comes from your people?
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Coolgent(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Tension has been brewing between two Hausa actresses for some days now following accusation of lesbianism being labelled by one against the other.

Kannywood actress, Amina Muhammad, popularly known as Amina Amal, was said to have accused her colleague in the industry, Hadiza Gabon of lesbianism.

Amina who is a Cameroonian-born actress, was recently criticised over her attire which exposed parts of her body. After the backlash, she took to social media to gave a sound warning to her colleague whom she accused of being a bad person..

According to the actress, the accused person who loves being percieved as a good person by the public - has skeletons in her cupboard. She accused her colleague of lesbianism as she shared screenshots of their purported chat.

Hadiza Gabon who felt the accusations were directed at her, later confronted Amina yesterday and beat her over the issue which has been trending online.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/kanywood-hadiza-gabon-beats-amina-amal-over-lesbianism-allegation.html
Op point of correction both actresses aint Nigerians;
Hadiza is from Gabon while Amal is Cameronian.
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by izahbnu(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
This trend is as a result of weaponisation of poverty and bad unemployment rate . youths get depressed and frustrated then cling on to drugs of all sorts. when high enough they become prone to negative behavioral influences like stealing,lesbianism/gay, drug/human trafficking, rape and all kinds of f*ckrey . Now this has to be checked . what happened to our orientation agencies. remember its 9ja it could get worse ..
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Coolgent(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Quality20:
that was how a sokoto woman came to hospital and couldn't explain her case... at last it was revealed that her anal region is all blisters cos her husband is a homo and only married her cos of societal pressures
When was that? I think its between 2007 to 2015
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Sterope(f): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
You would rather she sleeps with men for money like their colleagues in Nollywood.
TechCapon:
It's not even the story I'm concerned about but the background of the house the so called actress is living. Let them meet their colleagues in nollywood to show them how they make their money. It's obvious there's no money in the industry
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Sterope(f): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
If he is gay, he will not be having sex with a woman at all.

Quality20:
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Sterope(f): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
You are just being silly. Homosexual relationship is everywhere. There is no measure to determine if it is more rampant in the North in comparison to other societies. The only reason it may seem like it is because homosexualism is publicly frowned upon and sexuality bis repressed.

BabangidaHamza:
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by uniqUN(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=Sterope post=77425883]You are just being silly. Homosexual relationship is everywhere. There is no measure to determine if it is more rampant in the North in comparison to other societies. The only reason it may seem like it is because homosexualism is publicly frowned upon and sexuality bis repressed.

Lesbo spotted!!! shocked shocked
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by adamumar522(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
karya kake, matanmu na Kano kyawawane kuma masu tarbiyya da zuwa mkrnt ne, stop generalizing and keep ur shit to ur sisters only, fal yakul khairan aw liyas mut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Sterope(f): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okay. Want a certificate for that?

[quote author=uniqUN post=77426882][/quote]
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by TechCapon(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sterope:
You would rather she sleeps with men for money like their colleagues in Nollywood.
na next level season cool
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by FriendNG: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Wallahi am from Kano that's the issue we are having now

Amma kaji kunya kuwa. Kunawa ne agidanku? In kunkai ku 5. Hudu Yan shaye shaye ne kenan ko Kuma lesbianism sukeyi?

Hakama maqotan ku, in sunkai 10, to 8 Yan shaye shaye ne, that's how the statistics is? Wani yazo Yana qarya Amma kake biyemusu kana cewa hakane.
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Amiblaize77(f): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dammysmart:
Hello all, I have read much about frustration and
people doing the unthinkable and here am I in
almost the same situation. I am jobless and really
need a job to keep me busy, up and doing. I am a
graduate of history and international studies,
finished with a 2.1 and really bright. I am highly
proficient in the use of all Microsoft office tools. I
believe someone here would be of help to me, pls
help a brother, son and an economically depressed
soul. I am highly productive and can deliver
qualitatively. I have sent out cvs but I just am not
getting any invite. Someone please help with a job!
I am based in Lagos but can relocate for job
purpose.
HR and well meaning Nigerians please assist
Good morning, I'm still posting as I still believe in
someone here helping, pleaaaase affect a life today.

Hi dear if you don't mind sending your number so I add you to a group chat with some hr friends
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Dammysmart: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=Amiblaize77 post=77430522]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] / Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye / DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.