Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing (10827 Views)

Court Jails Fake EFCC Staff, Two Others In Kaduna / Two Illegal Gold Dealers Forfeit N39m, Property To FG (PICS) / Airport Staff Arraigned Over Illegal Gold Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by talker234: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2019
ATTEND THIS MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019 - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Display Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Management
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Strategy and Planning
- YouTube SEO
- Guerilla Marketing
- Content Marketing
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by tripper003: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Observing..
Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by SmartMen: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2019
Dammysmart:
Hello all, I have read much about frustration and
people doing the unthinkable and here am I in
almost the same situation. I am jobless and really
need a job to keep me busy, up and doing. I am a
graduate of history and international studies,
finished with a 2.1 and really bright. I am highly
proficient in the use of all Microsoft office tools. I
believe someone here would be of help to me, pls
help a brother, son and an economically depressed
soul. I am highly productive and can deliver
qualitatively. I have sent out cvs but I just am not
getting any invite. Someone please help with a job!
I am based in Lagos but can relocate for job
purpose.
HR and well meaning Nigerians please assist
Good morning, I'm still posting as I still believe in
someone here helping, pleaaaase affect a life today.

I understand your plight and I do know it can be depressing, especially when your friends are moving forward. Have you tried starting from your environment, like taking up a teaching job for start? If you can acquire more skills like web development where you can learn to code it will boost your potential by over over 1000%. I.T is the future bro.

Here are some resources for you:

FreeCodeCamp.org
W3Schools.com
CodeAcademy.

If you religiously follow this and dig deeper, you will not be searching for jobs with too much sweat. I have a friend I gave this advice years ago when we were in school. He is like a younger brother to me. After spending 1-2 years learning to code, he took up a freelancing jobs at Fiverr.com and was paid $750 for his first work. Amazing right? Well, that is just his first pay and the good part is that it is an on going contract. which means for a period of time, he will be receive more. I think he has another one at $2000. How many Nigerian coy can pay you that figure for a start?

Take my advice, learn to code today... cool
Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by Dammysmart: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2019
Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by balonaija(f): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2019
They should free those guys

Nonsense
Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by SmartMen: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dammysmart:
thanks Sir, I already started with Python
python? That means you have mastered html, css, Javascript?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by olumite2014(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dammysmart:
Hello all, I have read much about frustration and
people doing the unthinkable and here am I in
almost the same situation. I am jobless and really
need a job to keep me busy, up and doing. I am a
graduate of history and international studies,
finished with a 2.1 and really bright. I am highly
proficient in the use of all Microsoft office tools. I
believe someone here would be of help to me, pls
help a brother, son and an economically depressed
soul. I am highly productive and can deliver
qualitatively. I have sent out cvs but I just am not
getting any invite. Someone please help with a job!
I am based in Lagos but can relocate for job
purpose.
HR and well meaning Nigerians please assist
Good morning, I'm still posting as I still believe in
someone here helping, pleaaaase affect a life today.

How can one contact you
Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by Dammysmart: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=olumite2014 post=77423143]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing by PS712: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
15ssDRIVE:
Government see weed in your house,it’s yours. They see Gold in your house,it’s for the government.

Smuggle Gold = trouble,but better than smuggling Drugs.

Wetin poor man go do,wey den no go talk.
You are funny!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Traffic Cameras Detected 850,000 Violations – Commissioner / Olamide Robbed At Gunpoint / SHOCKING: Top School Proprietress Kidnapped, Defiled, Buried Alive (video&pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.