Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? (487 Views)

Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? by BIGVAJINA(f): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
more like use their spouses image as dp on whatsapp for instance?
display pictures of them and their spouses?
is it right to conclude that, a spouse who hides his or spouse on social media is a potential cheat?

i have spoken! angry
Re: Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? by BIGVAJINA(f): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2019
It Is Well with My Soul (Horatio G. Spafford, 1873) (selected verses)

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.

But, Lord, ’tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait,
The sky, not the grave, is our goal;
Oh, trump of the angel! Oh, voice of the Lord!
Blessed hope, blessed rest of my soul!

It is well with my soul,

And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
The trumpet shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
Even so, it is well with my soul.

It is well with my soul,
It is well with my soul,
Re: Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Yea. Mentality of many people. Nowadays,if you don't show off your GF on social media,you don't love her or you are a cheat!!!!!! I'm tired

Re: Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2019
That's the way you women view it but it's not so. I also think some women are unnecessarily selfish. Recently, my wife celebrated her birthday and I put up her picture on my DP a little bit late due to my busy schedule, she flared up, saying all sort of stuffs...no be say I no still put am oo grin. Again, she always wants me to wake her up in the middle of the night and start showering blessings and prayers on her. But when it was my turn, she came to me only when she was about preparing for work to wish me a happy birthday. My picture wasn't on her DP until around 11am but I didn't see it as anything. I didn't even call her attention to it...and its because I'm a man grin cool

I don't really like posting the pictures of my family or kids on social media. They deserve respect and privacy. If anyone wants to know about my family they should come and visit us. There was a time I posted a picture of our holidays abroad on my WhatsApp status and lots of people, including those who would view my status and just pass on a normal day, began to chat me up...heyyy cute family...your kids are cute...where is that, etc. Annoyingly , one of them, a girl snapped those pics and posted them in her status with a caption, enjoyment kids, when I grow up, I would be like you...I hate all that. If your yam is fat, you eat it with your mouth covered...its a yoruba adage.

2 Likes

Re: Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? by BIGVAJINA(f): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2019
fairfora:
That's the way you women view it but it's not so. I also think some women are unnecessarily selfish. Recently, my wife celebrated her birthday and I put up her picture on my DP a little bit late due to my busy schedule, she flared up, saying all sort of stuffs...no be say I no still put am oo grin. Again, she always wants me to wake her up in the middle of the night and start showering blessings and prayers on her. But when it was my turn, she came to me only when she was about preparing for work to wish me a happy birthday. My picture wasn't on her DP until around 11am but I didn't see it as anything. I didn't even call her attention to it...and its because I'm a man grin cool

I don't really like posting the pictures of my family or kids on social media. They deserve respect and privacy. If anyone wants to know about my family they should come and visit us. There was a time I posted a picture of our holidays abroad on my WhatsApp status and lots of people, including those who would view my status and just pass on a normal day, began to chat me up...heyyy cute family...your kids are cute...where is that, etc. Annoyingly , one of them, a girl snapped those pics and posted them in her status with a caption, enjoyment kids, when I grow up, I would be like you...I hate all that. If your yam is fat, you eat it with your mouth covered...its a yoruba adage.

big lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys
Re: Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? by victorian(f): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2019
People do it 2 show off

The one I detest most is when u want to chat with a surveyor on business matters through whatsapp and u get to see his pic on the dp kissing his woman! On Monday morning o! The last one I saw was so disgusting, I just Block the guy and looked for another surveyor who is ready to do business.
What's my own with you making out with your wife or babe? It shouldn't be placed on dp of a business whatsapp line.

Later they will be complaining they don't have customers..

Smhhh
Re: Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2019
BIGVAJINA:

big lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys
lol. Oya prove it na. If it's not your style. Its not enough to just say big lyyyyyyyyyyys without proofs

1 Like

Re: Must Married Folks Portray Their Spouses On Social Media? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2019
Married people do that for people to know their status which is good actually, but for those dating, I don't advice that, you can't keep displaying pictures of you and a guy for everyone to see, what if it doesn't work out? You'll have to delete over and over again, naaahhh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Black Women Do Not Have Love In Their Hearts / Causes Of Dryness And Peeling Skin Penis / Sexual Purity In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.