Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Almost 30 And I Have Never Dated Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost 30 And I Have Never Dated Part 2 (489 Views)

If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / Jude Never Dated Any Lady For 18 Years To Marry Another Lady / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Almost 30 And I Have Never Dated Part 2 by lanrekingkush: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2019
Most people are shocked when I tell them I haven’t been in a relationship. And the reaction is usually like; I have a problem or a particular issue, am dealing with. Or guys don’t find me attractive, plenty things like that or some people honestly want to find out WHY? And anytime they have that kinda look on their face .I stare back and say” I cannot be like everybody na.

Click the link below to continue reading..........
https://prethirty30..com/2019/04/almost-30-and-i-have-never-dated-part-2.html

Do not forget to subscribe and comment
Re: Almost 30 And I Have Never Dated Part 2 by Akuruoulo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
God never sleep. put it in prayer
Re: Almost 30 And I Have Never Dated Part 2 by logan2(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
find a niggga fxck him , suck hi dxck grin its easier than you think

(1) (Reply)

Sex Health Tips / How To Love Each Other / Its Okay To Celebrate Halloween But Not Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.