Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her (45599 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by PapaAdanna: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wetin go surprise u be say, if u check very well that girl go don cheat way more than the guy.

She is just a biatch

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by victorian(f): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I will not blame the lady..it's painful when you give your man your heart, your love, your everything and remain committed. .faithful to the core..only to find out another person is sharing him with you...and worst, we men can lie even wen caught in the act.....I just pray she does not do more harm than these...

Honestly it's so painful.

The guy lucky say na only car she smash.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Deepthoughts: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A lady was seen smashing her boyfriends car with a huge stone after she was been cheated on. Gistvic Reports.

A Passer-by videoed the act as the angry lady smashes the side mirror.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/lady-smashes-her-boyfriends-car-with.html
A girl friend n not wife?,some girls never jam!,body go tell you.
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by foster212: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
The glass nah bulletproof wey e no free break?
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Shugargal(f): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
It's high time I tell my fellow women not to carry men matter for head, they must cheat no matter the love he has for you, it's in their blood,its like a birthright say man must cheat, the painful part is if he displays it for you to see or doesn't have any respect for you. but just take it that man must cheat. apologies to faithful ones but;
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
ORDINARY GIRLFRIEND
and not even WIFE
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Nobodyperson: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Autocorrect
When you're fvcking the mods in their anus
What do you expect?
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Classicalman(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Honestly it's so painful.

The guy lucky say na only car she smash.

But if it is a man that smashed it, you would call him out for domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by kenodrill: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
kennyclassic:
She’s kill him as well for cheating...

Read what you just wrote.cant comprehend it!
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Pascopele: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
True that!
Harryase:
Anger lies in the bosom of a fool.
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by SVC6000: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
But Here The Girl Would Make Sure She Sleeps Wit Al Ur Frnds Just To Pay Bk
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by wiseone28: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Autocorrect
How come Autocorrect no dey make mistake when you type Autocorrect

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Ubdavis(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
I wonder when i see all this. And I ask, na only him get penis??

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by AngelicBeing: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
agarawu23:
That's the American way. Crazy relationships and bullshitts. cheesy
Lol, money talks and bulshit works grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Timisamd(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Autocorrect
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by victorian(f): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Classicalman:
But if it is a man that smashed it, you would call him out for domestic violence.

I won't even cheat on my man in the first place

If my man can be as loyal as me, then we have no issues. Except he has mental issues. Then he will admitted at Yaba left in a straight jacket.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Ladies with weak boyfriends smh.
You dare not try this shii with me, I'll strangle your ghost

Baba, get her arrested or go in peace. Strangling her ghost can lead to arrest and detention.
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by giles14(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
agarawu23:
That's the American way. Crazy relationships and bullshitts. cheesy
but naija no be America if not she go don serve 6 months plus fine and community service
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Bewiseedet(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Who does anger help? Plz I need answer
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by BlueAir: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Ladies with weak boyfriends smh.
You dare not try this shii with me, I'll strangle your ghost
i didn't want to comment but uve spoken my mind grin grin
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by LarryBee1k: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yuo
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by jeepies: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
VERY HOT PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR RENT - MOVE IN WITH CONFIDENCE TO THAT NEW HOME THIS YEAR 2019!

- Newly built 2 bedroom flats with all rooms ensuite and wardrobes at PEACE ESTATE, BARUWA, LAGOS
- Newly built 3 Bedroom flats with all rooms ensuite. 4 flats in the compound at Abesan Estate, Lagos
- Newly Built 3 Bedroom flats at PEACE ESTATE, BARUWA, LAGOS
- Newly built 3 Bedroom flats at GEMADE ESTATE, GOWON ESTATE, LAGOS
------------------------------------------------------------------
4 AND 6 bedroom Duplexes. All rooms ensuite (PICTURES ATTACHED!)

Features Included:

Water borehole, Prepaid meter, Already painted with wardrobes in all the rooms, Kitchen cabinets, All rooms tiled, Very spacious parking space, Security Post, Beautiful & ambient estate location PLUS MORE!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking to rent an office?
Looking to rent a 1-Bedroom Apartment?
Looking to rent A Bungalow Apartment?
Looking to rent a 2-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 3-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 4-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Or looking real estate property to buy, rent, sell or lease?

We've got the HUGE DATABASE of Genuine Landlords, Super Agents as well as PAYING TENANTS so you can BUY, RENT, SELL, and LEASE real estate property with confidence!

HERE - No registration payment. No form fees. Just inspect, pay and pack in!

We are Nigeria's Most Trusted Online Real Estate Destination

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU A LANDLORD OR REAL ESTATE AGENT you have properties for rent, lease or sale? Let's help you find that tenant ASAP.

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by fortunechy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
someone will reach hell fire unannounced
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Aunty, you people are not even married and you dey para like this so, abeg go buy am new windscreen...

do you think it's easy to loose a rich boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Next time, try not to love with your whole heart.

That's the role of the male and not you.
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by tripper003: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
na una sabi!
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Charly68: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Stupid things like this happen in America am sure .
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by danwantu: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A lady was seen smashing her boyfriends car with a huge stone after she was been cheated on. Gistvic Reports.

A Passer-by videoed the h/04/lady-smashes-her-boyfriends-car-with.html[/url]
women are always crazy
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by Lexusgs430: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
When time reach, they would blame the devil.........
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Boo why not walk away from the relationship?

Please stop watching *Acrimony*
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by patexcool(f): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
nonsense ingredients
Re: Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her by kingjrofficial(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin
Her problem is her problem undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 / 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.