Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? (1782 Views)

Drone View Of APC 'Zone A' Rally In Bida Township Stadium, Niger State (Photos) / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by senatordave1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
For the south south,i will prefer amaechi or oshiomhole.for south east,i will prefer ouk or ogbonnaya onu
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by Diamondwriter(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
amaechi or oshiomhole?

And we say we want Nigeria to be better.

2 Likes

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bros relax small naa.Why you carry APC matter for head like this? Does Oshiomhole or Buhari even know someone like you exists?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by senatordave1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Bros relax small naa.Why you carry APC matter for head like this? Does Oshiomhole or Buhari even know someone like you exists?
Shift.next

4 Likes

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by senatordave1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Diamondwriter:
amaechi or oshiomhole?

And we say we want Nigeria to be better.
Personal choices.what about yours
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by Afamed: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Pa Chukwudi Onnoghen, how are you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by MXrep: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Afamed:

Pa Chukwudi Onnoghen, how are you?
Buhari madness will also reach your side before he leaves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by Afamed: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
MXrep:
Buhari madness will also reach your side before he leaves
That's if I Rob Peter to pay Paul.

2 Likes

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by muykem: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
I will support SS candidate but SE will not rule this country at least for now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by MXrep: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Afamed:

That's if I Rob Peter to pay Paul.
Lol. That is if you stop being slave.

1 Like

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by MXrep: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
muykem:
And who are u? And why do you think you matter?

4 Likes

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by yarimo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
MXrep:

And who are u? And why do you think you matter?
he spoke the minds of patriotic nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by Afospecialk: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
The truth is that all SE/SS already surrendered the presidential position bcs they lack any credible nd competent candidacy for the position and believe the Northerners should keep managing the affairs of their of their unborn generation in an attempt to retaliate on what they perceived as betrayal by SW.

The highest thing thats achievable for SE/SS in 30 years time in Nigeria principal offices is the ERAND BOY as they equally refer to Osinbajo.

SS/SE should count themselves out of Nigeria politics

Nigeria politics belong to the SW/North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by senatordave1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Afospecialk:
The truth is that all SE/SS already surrendered the presidential position bcs they lack any credible nd competent candidacy for the position and believe the Northerners should keep managing the affairs of their of their unborn generation in an attempt to retaliate on what they perceived as betrayal by SW.

The highest thing thats achievable for SE/SS in 30 years time in Nigeria principal offices is the ERAND BOY as they equally refer to Osinbajo.

Painfully true.i just hope the tide turns
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by helinues: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
I dont even know cos the truth, the presidential materials from SE/SS are not in Apc and those who are are minors
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by masseratti: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Afospecialk:

crap, are you telling me Donald Duke cannot match anyone from the north or SW? Or ezekweli? Which politics belongs to the north and SW? With they way Buhari has skwed appointments to the north? This is a government by the north for Nigeria, so stop deceiving yourself, I only blame PDP for fielding Atiku they could av gone for someone better up north, Buhari would av being defeated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by senatordave1(m): 12:37am On May 03, 2019
masseratti:
crap, are you telling me Donald Duke cannot match anyone from the north or SW? Or ezekweli? Which politics belongs to the north and SW? With they way Buhari has skwed appointments to the north? This is a government by the north for Nigeria, so stop deceiving yourself, I only blame PDP for fielding Atiku they could av gone for someone better up north, Buhari would av being defeated.
The next president is ouk
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by Caseless: 6:11am On May 03, 2019
That won't happen - SE won't get it.
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by MorufuAtanda: 6:31am On May 03, 2019
We all know it will not be zoned to SW to APC in 2023. Dr Ogbonnaya Onu will be APC party flag bearer in 2023.

1 Like

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by temodent(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2019
Asari Dokubo or Tomopolo. Please don’t ask me why
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by MorufuAtanda: 6:33am On May 03, 2019
muykem:

E pain my, my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. We Yoruba are not winning the ticket in 2023. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2019
They should zone it to Niger or sambisa for all I no care, we no need their zoning or any favor from them. Let them keep their whatever! Fuccckers!
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by Afamed: 8:46am On May 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Pachuckwu Onnoghen 44
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by Afamed: 8:47am On May 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
PaChukwu Onnoghen44

1 Like

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2019
muykem:
As your father's property right? What an audacity and who are you to dictate who rule Nigeria, you're bluntly and conspicuously but inadvertently committing a crime against Nigeria's constitution by that untailored utterance.

To crown it. YOU MUST BE THE DUMBEST FOOL EVER.
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2019
Afospecialk:
The truth is that all SE/SS already surrendered the presidential position bcs they lack any credible nd comp[b][/b]etent candidacy for the position and believe the Northerners should keep managing the affairs of their of their unborn generation in an attempt to retaliate on what[b] they perceived as betrayal by SW.

Nigeria politics belong to the SW/North [/b]
If things you said is anything to go by, isn't it also reasonable and expected that just as these regions have been excluded in the political scheme of things like wise in the same vain the regions should be calved off from Nigeria entirely.

HOW DO YOU THINK?
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
masseratti:

Buhari would be defeated in 2019 where there was no election?
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Afospecialk:

Long baseless stories.

PDP will never present anybody apart from a northerner in 2023
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by rummmy: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
yarimo:
he spoke the minds of patriotic nigerians.
corrupt patriotic Nigerian
Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by oyatz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
This kind of statement is wrong and you should stop saying it.

All Nigerians can aspire to become and indeed become a President.

Afospecialk:

Re: If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It? by bukkydare: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
all thesame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Isn't The Only Corrupt Country In The World, Says Peter Obi / We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi / Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.