Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,413 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence (22592 Views)

Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has expressed confidence that he would win Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential ticket for the 2023 general elections.

Speaking to journalists after visiting former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Saturday, Mr Atiku, who was defeated by Goodluck Jonathan in the then ruling party’s presidential primaries in 2011, claimed he has never failed to win PDP’s presidential ticket and he is confident he would win it this time.

“Have I ever failed to win the ticket? I’m confident,” Mr Atiku said when asked if he has confidence in winning the PDP ticket this time around.

Mr Atiku also said he would make official announcement of his interest to contest for president in 2023, while dismissing criticisms that he is too old to lead the most populous African country.

“Let the youth compete now. It is democracy. Let them compete for it,” Mr Atiku said, challenging youths who feel he his too old to be president.

Mr Atiku was the PDP presidential flag bearer in the 2019 elections but was defeated by incumbent Muhammadu Buhari.

In September 2021, Peoples Gazette exposed how Mr Atiku paid $16.5 million to an American firm to help him destroy his opponent’s campaign message and procure a visa to Washington in the run-up to the 2019 presidential vote.

https://gazettengr.com/i-have-never-failed-to-get-pdp-ticket-i-will-get-it-this-time-too-atiku/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNmFLxsWwY

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Honor10: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
He is so confident in his dollars.

PDP party where they buy up every aspirants.

PDP never again in Nigeria.

And No to Hausa-Fulani in 2023.

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by bazzyblings: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Mindlog: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Your dollari easily buy the delegates. cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by iSpitonYourGrav: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
embarassed
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by DropsMic(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
An average black man is lousy with power, wealth, lifestyle. No surprise here.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Atiku only comes out of hibernation when it’s election season.

It’s his audaciousness for me!

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by BigYash: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Funny old man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Stevenson20: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
This corrupt politician again
Go and rest your time don pass. I don't even know between you and Tinubu who's even more desperate to loot us dry. We need fresh and able guys to lead us this time.

Make all of una getat

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by LeoDeKing: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Yes, getting the party's ticket isn't a big deal.

Just have sufficient dollars for the Pdpeeg delegates, gbam, you are good to go.

With false hope from online ipob pigs, you were always pushed to open your vault and roll out out the hard currency. That is why you left apc for Pdpeeg and before the spelling of PIG, you held the ticket.

The problem was then the electorates who have their own choice. Unfortunately, 5% wasn't sufficient.

Same line you are still threading and same ipob pigs have started cheering you up. You forgot ipob pigs support always spell doom.

Athifku, cast your vote for the jagaban, forget ipob pigs.

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by chukwuibuipob: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
sad
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Movic1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
So the ticket is not going to SE? Pdp are something else if they didn't zone it to SE

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by abobote: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wike should stop caging PDP, and allow Atiku to fly. We want a strong presidential election, and Atiku is the only match to Tinubu in PDP

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by signature2012(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tinubu Nighmare grin

Atiku will get votes from the North..

Middlebelt..

From the East..

South South..

South a west will be divided.

Nevertheless,Atiku and Tinubu should Bleep off.

We want a young vibrant President.
In Nigeria of today,the youth can never be president.

6 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by SUGARCyprian247: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Q
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by baike: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
F
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Cantonese: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mark it all today:

If APC does not collapse completely in the coming months, President Buhari will return power to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by millionboi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
He said let the youth competite nah,is democracy.

Youths don't have money to buy form.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Britain4(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wonder what this man still want
Nigeria is a cruise

7 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by bro4u: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Old men talking like kids these days, depressed power drunk ancient retards. Tinubu, Atiku, obi, all of them. Idiots modafvckers angry angry

12 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Basheer22: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmmn. He is rubbing it in faces of the perennial PDP slaves.

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by israelmao(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Atiku,your time was in 2019 election but you've missed and lost it on account of rigging by APC ,I will advise you to eat an humble pie by paving way for a candidate who worth his salt in PDP.

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tinubu vs Atiku.

Choose your devil. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by PlayerMeji: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Atiku is a man with balls. He does not care about what any Meth addict think because he made it clear once again that the PDP ticket is his birthright.

Obi Pandora the fugitive that should have come out like a man to challenge Atiku influence is a balless cry baby who is begging PDP to zone to the South first before he declares interest.

Obi Pandora people instead of setting their eyes on Atiku because he is the only stumbling block to Ibo presidency decided to waste time on Asiwaju, who naturally does not have any business with what PDP do with their party.

Movic1:
So the ticket is not going to SE? Pdp are something else if they didn't zone it to SE

Bro if you are PDP, will you give your ticket to losers like Obi Pandora in a national election?

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by iamyemiakins(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu sef!
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Basheer22: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Movic1:

If PDP doesn't zone it to the SE, what would the SE do?

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by daveP(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
All of these boasters sha

“Let he who puts on an armor boast not like he who puts it off”
Re: PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence by Yemi4luv: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
This man should go and sit down when you are vice president for 8years what did he do.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing / Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) / FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.