Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,705 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead (39595 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by ArticleBeast: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

A closed group of ladies, we can only imagine what would be discussed......

Another Feminine group on twitter exists, cannot remember what it's called.... Very similar framework.... Let's save our RIP for someone better......
Sometimes observe the monicker before agreeing. The person you quoted is sick and escaped from yabaleft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by ArticleBeast: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Lol...... When an organisation like a prayer group is closed, it's subject to amazement and bewilderment......

People would naturally wonder why something has basic has a prayer group is closed.........

What harm would it cause, if prayers are held in an open group?......
I even thought you were sensible by quoting you.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Sometimes observe the monicker before agreeing. The person you quoted is sick and escaped from yabaleft.

Oga, i have the liberty to quote any post, so long has my response is not insulting to the poster..........
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I even thought you were sensible by quoting you.

So the sensible one quoted the unsensible one..... So who is more sensible or less sensible?.....
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Goldenbaby(f): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
You are just saying nonsense, if you dont know about someone, just keep your mouth shut

Sisterhood Africa group on Facebook is all about prayers and testimonies.
May God have mercy on you, because you are just lost

LuciferRedeemed:
This was one of the pioneers of the aggressive & frustrated feminists you see in Nigeria today.

I once sneaked into that evil group & witnessed first-hand, how she brainwashed fish-brained females to hate men.
All they do in that group is to gather, one of them brings up a juicy tale about The Evil That Men Do and BOOM! grin hatred unleashed.
They even advise the married ones on how to deal with their husbands, kill him, deprive of something, tackle his mother & siblings etc.

Some of those bitter women eventually spilled into Nairaland.
Needless to say, none of them was married and the few that were had very dirty marriages.

I can't waste precious RIPs on this hell-bound idiot.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by ffo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Joromi12:
they pay him for PR
Why are all his threads always on FP despite the fact when that most of then don't go beyond 2 pages
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Bomgirl(f): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
samuelchimmy:
WHY DID I NOTICE THE "NO MENTION OF HER HUSBAND

Did he die? Why do we need to read his name?

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Bomgirl(f): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Another Feminine group on twitter exists, cannot remember what it's called.... Very similar framework.... Let's save our RIP for someone better......

She operated a prayer group. Strictly prayer and fasting. I guess he's referring to FIN.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bomgirl:

She operated a prayer group. Strictly prayer and fasting. I guess he's referring to FIN.

Finster on the other hand, was very far from a prayer group...........
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bomgirl:

Why did the prayer group have to be closed........
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Bomgirl(f): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Finster on the other hand, was very far from a prayer group...........

You can't even mention them and prayer in the same sentence.
I didn't know the woman offline, but we have chatted online when the group was hacked and I sent her a message, and when I had a miscarriage and she prayed for me. She was an amazing woman. I don't kno what that guy is on about.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Bomgirl(f): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Why did the prayer group have to be closed........

Because it was for women. Leaving it open meant every Tom, Dick and Harry could access it and possibly post something out of place.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bomgirl:

Because it was for women. Leaving it open meant every Tom, Dick and Harry could access it and possibly post something out of place.

Post something out of place? Secrecy leads to speculation, hence the reason behind this our conversation......
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bomgirl:

You can't even mention them and prayer in the same sentence.
I didn't know the woman offline, but we have chatted online when the group was hacked and I sent her a message, and when I had a miscarriage and she prayed for me. She was an amazing woman. I don't kno what that guy is on about.

Sorry about your miscarriage..... I hope the prayer offered you the comfort you sought..............

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Trendsoulmate(f): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
This was one of the pioneers of the aggressive & frustrated feminists you see in Nigeria today.

I once sneaked into that evil group & witnessed first-hand, how she brainwashed fish-brained females to hate men.
All they do in that group is to gather, one of them brings up a juicy tale about The Evil That Men Do and BOOM! grin hatred unleashed.
They even advise the married ones on how to deal with their husbands, kill him, deprive of something, tackle his mother & siblings etc.

Needless to say, none of them was married and the few that were had very dirty marriages.

I can't waste precious RIPs on this hell-bound idiot.

*spits angry
I think you are beautiful mistaken. the group you are talking about is FIN females in Nigeria. sisterhood for Africa Is purely prayers.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by lilylurv(f): 12:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Martinez39:
She was like that? shocked

That should be FIN, not SisterHood Africa
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by lilylurv(f): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2019
Olawrites:
The woman is an idiot. A she-goat that incite ladies against men. F*k the bitch. Feminist biatch.All they do in that group is to gather, one of them brings up a juicy story to deceive ignorant others about how Evil Men was in their life and the hatred on men begin.

She no let us enjoy ladies.

She dey craze grin

Bros, wake up! You are typing from sleep.

You are mixing FIN with SisterHood Africa.

I think you are reffering to FIN by Omolola, Not Sisterhood Africa.

Go and check well.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Bomgirl(f): 1:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Sorry about your miscarriage..... I hope the prayer offered you the comfort you sought..............

Yes. smiley smiley.
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Vivuch: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

imagine how you've swallowed such lies with hook line and sinker. Tueh!! Her page is a prayer group, the one this gullible is talking about is FIN. So try and get your information first, before jumping into the bandwagon. Merci
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2019
Vivuch:
imagine how you've swallowed such lies with hook line and sinker. Tueh!! Her page is a prayer group, the one this gullible is talking about is FIN. So try and get your information first, before jumping into the bandwagon. Merci

Nope, did you read the attached write up? A closed prayer group, right?..

I repeat, why was she running a closed spiritual/prayer group?.....
Re: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead by femi4: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2019
samuelchimmy:
WHY DID I NOTICE THE "NO MENTION OF HER HUSBAND
their type no dey stay for husband house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist / Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them / Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.