Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" (48460 Views)

Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ofcourse! i am also in love with Dangote (money) who wouldn't? grin

1 Like

Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Ofonimeussoh(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Akpara inor
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Bobinovic: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Money no go kill una, she think say dangote na promiscious man. if women do move him, he wouldn't be where he is today.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by meobizy(f): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Shut up, you are a hardcore lesbian looking for an ATM!
I doubt Symba is a lesbian but for the right price she’ll always go gay for pay.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by taretoofine(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
This one wants to use attack and defence to destroy Alhajis empire....... angry angry
please can shed more light to this, what is attack and defence sir?
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by jimcaddy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Unfortunately Dangote is a responsible husband.. Look for someone else girl.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Adakintroy: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
He creates jobs..he inspire you in that sense. So why are you not working hard as him. Why are you doing olosho work Unpandan our beautiful planet.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by bellotaofeek: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Who no like good things .....OLOSHO of all people , in Dangote’s voice
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by nextstep(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dacronym:
This Life Is Indeed Funny oh
How can someone who is a 2% in World top cement producers, Make a whooping 50% profit margin
You people pay almost 200% more For cement than the world average Cost

The cost of making cement is much much higher in Nigeria than elsewhere.

Elsewhere there are cheaper loans, good roads, well-educated and competent staff, cheap and constant electricity, easy access to quarries. If a company has to pay for loans with Naira that devalues at the drop of a hat, constantly fix their trucks due to shitty roads, buy diesel to generate electricity, and deal with inefficient staff, then profit margins have to go up to match the risks.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Adakintroy: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Go and put on some proper clothes and we can listen to you,
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by soberdrunk(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
taretoofine:
please can shed more light to this, what is attack and defence sir?

Its a set of business tools that gives an entrepreneur pleasure but if not well handled can crash a business.....
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Enemyofpeace: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Seun and lalasticlala dey dey with their faded jeans trouser you no see them to crush on, na my uncle wey get super duper money you dey crush on top. Crush crush you there
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Adakintroy: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
They have open the society for both sex. Equality. Women learn to work and stop depending on us.

All the backing we back in a in the past una still get mouth insult us. Now you are working to back a single broke man DE haRd un. After una. go claim say na in a love.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by rafcrown(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
BABE,HOW MARKET ?
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Goalnaldo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Even if dangote chose to have an affair with this girl and give her 1m after bleeping her, the girl will say it's not enough and will threaten to release the video if he did not give her want she wants.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Donjazzy12(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
meobizy:

I doubt Symba is a lesbian but for the right price she’ll always go gay for pay.
She is!
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by meobizy(f): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Donjazzy12:

She is!
...and you’re sure, how?
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by owila4luv(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
how u no go like am when he can buy you G-wagon range Rover And Sponsor You Overseas Without Stress, there Are Many Aboki's in Abuja street Pls Come And Crush on Them Dangote is Taken #olosho
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by esanmantruth: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
You left your father at home and start praising another man that is junior to your father. We understand all this and a Yoruba man will teach you how to hail Agbalagba to get feeding money per a day. So your hailing Dangote is not far from an agbero in Lagos looking for ewedu and amala money to chop. Nonsense and wasted sperm
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by KOMZYLEE(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wawu!!!! yahoo girl
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by esanmantruth: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
You left your father at home and start praising another man that is junior to your father. We understand all this and a Yoruba Man will teach you how to hail Agbalagba to get feeding money per a day. So your hailing Dangote is not far from an agbero in Lagos looking for ewedu and amala money to chop. Nonsense and wasted sperm
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by ICEMAN(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
The filthy prostitute should go and sleep.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by xcelentattitude(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
.......and the dream continues. Dream on.. grin
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
The hustle is real grin
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by myself13: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
ptokaref:
This is another example of "not every woman can understand the mind of a serious man".

Pictures of bikini, thongs could be 'sexy' in the eyes of some men but what's is food to one man is poison to another.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by myself13: 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Even if dangote chose to have an affair with this girl and give her 1m after bleeping her, the girl will say it's not enough and will threaten to release the video if he did not give her want she wants.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Abubakar1911(m): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2019
Most ladies are stupid, madam stop fooling ur self that u love him, make it clear that u love d money so nothing much. As u no get shame say na dis old man u want tell us say u lov.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Dacronym(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2019
nextstep:

The cost of making cement is much much higher in Nigeria than elsewhere.

Elsewhere there are cheaper loans, good roads, well-educated and competent staff, cheap and constant electricity, easy access to quarries. If a company has to pay for loans with Naira that devalues at the drop of a hat, constantly fix their trucks due to shitty roads, buy diesel to generate electricity, and deal with inefficient staff, then profit margins have to go up to match the risks.
You think that was Not Factored In?
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by romme2u: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Internationally Displaced Prostitute

shocked shocked grin grin

Y
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by nextstep(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Dacronym:

You think that was Not Factored In?

Yes, hence their 43% profits in Dangote Cement PLC, as reported on their last statement. In any market economy, gains/profits match risks, and Nigeria is a very risky place. Thank goodness they are making such large profits, because they're able to plow that money into the refinery.

If anybody wants to reduce the price of cement, they are welcome to start their own plant (after all Lafarge and BUA were there before Dangote). These other existing companies are also welcome to crash the price and undercut Dangote.
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by Mummymahdi(f): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2019
olosho for that matter
u would have parade urself for Atiku it will be fruitful if u are lucky not Dangote He won't notice u,
Re: Symbas Erothick: "I Love Aliko Dangote, Why I Crush On Him" by misterawo: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2019
Who has the link to the video?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) / 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.