Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Another Episode Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Episode Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got (596 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne / Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Episode Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got by boluwatife22: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
A twitter user has shared what she ordered and well... here's what was delivered to her. Lol...
https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/another-episode-of-what-i-ordered-vs.html

Re: Another Episode Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got by alphaNomega: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
The problem with these girls is that the fat ones order styles for slim ladies then go online to embarrass themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Plays Daddy Time With Daughters In New Photo / Ifeanyi Onyeabor Didn't Slumb While Shooting film, he was poisoned. Nolly TV Af / Stop Making Life Difficult By Being A Bully - Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.