Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Play Professional Football Abroad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Play Professional Football Abroad (716 Views)

Nigeria Professional Football League Table After Week 8 Sunday Games / Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) / Plateau United Is New Champion Of The Nigerian Professional Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Professional Football Abroad by anicho(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys, if you are young and consider yourself a very good footballer and do so weekly at any playing field or belong to a local football club, but you wish to ply your trades abroad and earn big money, here is you chance to play professional football abroad while earning foreign currency and also get a chance to represent the country.
An agent based abroad is waiting to make your dream a reality.
Reach out to me let me link you up. 08127203031
Re: Play Professional Football Abroad by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
anicho:
Hello guys, if you are young and consider yourself a very good footballer and do so weekly at any playing field or belong to a local football club, but you wish to ply your trades abroad and earn big money, here is you chance to play professional football abroad while earning foreign currency and also get a chance to represent the country.
An agent based abroad is waiting to make your dream a reality.
Reach out to me let me link you up.
Check signature for contact.
Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Play Professional Football Abroad by anicho(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Give me a call

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Have Been Given Automatic Champion League Ticket / Make Up To €256 in one week On William Hill , Click Here To Find Out More / Joe Aribo Calls Nigeria Debut A Night He Will 'remember For Life'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.