Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (11088 Views)

Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
95% of the ladies of this generation are hoes.

They use feminism as a cover to Hoe. They hide behind "If can man can around, a woman should also do same"

Only a fool would love them. Bleep them and pass them around.

3 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by PaulAris: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Eglobalma:
Lol, I used to regard women as a child sha, I thought they didn't shift...I thought they are so flawless and classy. But I grew up and now anytime I see a female I just imagine how many deeeeks she must have suckedd that day....like ladies if u dont suck joysticks will u die guys what age did u know this too? grin
Threads like this and you are causing Nairaland to breed Misogynists, you know that right?

1 Like

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
PaulAris:

Threads like this and you are causing Nairaland to breed Misogynists, you know that right?
What us wrong with you manginas?

Where is the hate in the post?

We are stating a fact and you're accusing him of hating women.

You lots would twist any claim to earn validation from women.

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by PaulAris: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
highcollide:
What us wrong with you manginas?
Where is the hate in the post?
We are stating a fact and you're accusing him of hating women.
You lots would twist any claim to earn validation from women.
LOL! Look up on who you talking to brah! This nigga ain't no Mangina or whatever. This is yours truly! Be careful next time, lest I send my chicks to come rape you! Not sure you can handle them
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

I have SISTERS, I have COUSINS, I have FRIENDS, one day I hope to hold my DAUGHTERS, and there are other females out there who don't deserve your comments. If your sister(I don't know if you have one), cousins, and friends are loose, then it's very unfortunate. But your comments only show that you're impudent.
.. if i do happen to have a daughter in the nearest future then i'm pretty sure i'd groom her not to this path .. for my cousins and nieces .. if they turn out to be this way.. thats their fcking problem and if not ,its all good ...
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2019
PaulAris:

LOL!
Look up on who you talking to brah!
This nigga ain't no Mangina or whatever.
This is yours truly!
Be careful next time, lest I send my chicks to come rape you!
Not sure you can handle them
using threats to divert won't work. stick to the topic young man. What is hateful about saying the fact about these modern woman?

Only a mangina would say such.

3 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by SaucyBenks(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2019
Marry a Nigerian or African girl at your own risk... Said my piece!
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Marry a[b] Nigerian[/b] or African girl at your own risk... Said my piece!
lol so who we go come marry then?
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by SaucyBenks(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2019
Coded runs bro... Go there and pick one sex object and satisfy yourself and pay them off...

Most ladies you see, have had their nudes leaked, you may have seen most nairaland ladies pussies and boobies and even videos of them being bleeped but didn't realise they are the one cos the camera left out their faces, their hoeing game is top notch that you just can't help but kill your respect for ladies... They are pure sex objects!

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by SaucyBenks(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2019
Charelsz:
lol so who we go come marry then?
impregnate them and have your babies... They ain't worth a ring... Imagine girls you can't control even a bit as a man, girls who are unapologetic on issues they are the cause, girls who'd Bleep your friends and still come home with sperm still dripping from her vaginal.a and open that mouth and say I love you!

#spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by PaulAris: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
highcollide:
using threats to divert won't work. stick to the topic young man. What is hateful about saying the fact about these modern woman?

Only a mangina would say such.
C'mon! That was just sarcasm, thought you'd have recognized it.
Did you fully understand the indepth of my post before gunnin' for my throat?
There are lotta young folks on here, with low heirachy in the game of women.
So why is you gon' tell them to look at women as hoes and filthy??
That's hate!
No more value for them ladies(Mothers, Daughters, Sisters).
These mindsets are harbored by those who beat up women cause they feel they're filthy and less worthy.
Is that your goal??
Yh, I couldn't agree any less, most women gat hoe-like attributes
But you looking at them as that only is silly!
That's why I said you breeding Misogynists.
If at all you wanna preach, preach it right.
That's why Harddon's drills are still cherished till date, not some hate breeding crap!
Mangina? Not again
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
PaulAris:

C'mon! That was just sarcasm, thought you'd have recognized it.
Did you fully understand the indepth of my post before gunnin' for my throat?
There are lotta young folks on here, with low heirachy in the game of women.
So why is you gon' tell them to look at women as hoes and filthy??
That's hate!
No more value for them ladies(Mothers, Daughters, Sisters).
These mindsets are harbored by those who beat up women cause they feel they're filthy and less worthy.

Is that your goal??
Yh, I couldn't agree any less, most women gat hoe-like attributes
But you looking at them as that only is silly!
That's why I said you breeding Misogynists.
If at all you wanna preach, preach it right.
That's why Harddon's drills are still cherished till date, not some hate breeding crap!
Mangina? Not again
Cheers!
The ladies have resorted to selling their pussies to the highest bidder. They have thrown away their values. Men are not responsible for it. If a man steals in a market and get caught, what do you call him? A thief! You're not wrong for calling him a thief. The average Nigerian lady has a bodycount of at least 20. This is the same set of women who were indoctrinated at their childhood to stay away from fornication till they're married. Why is it wrong to call them hoes? Or a spade is no longer a spade when it concerns a woman?

There is nothing misogynistic about calling a Hoe what she is. That is what the average Nigerian lady is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by iluvMAMAV: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
At d age of 2 when i use 2 finger ur sis
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by PaulAris: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
highcollide:
The ladies have resorted to selling their pussies to the highest bidder. They have thrown away their values. Men are not responsible for it. If a man steals in a market and get caught, what do you call him? A thief! You're not wrong for calling him a thief. The average Nigerian lady has a bodycount of at least 20. This is the same set of women who were indoctrinated at their childhood to stay away from fornication till they're married. Why is it wrong to call them hoes? Or a spade is no longer a spade when it concerns a woman?

There is nothing misogynistic about calling a Hoe what she is. That is what the average Nigerian lady is.
From all this that you just wrote, brah! you clearly do not understand my words.
But nah, I'll stress it no further!
Cheers! anyways
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2019
SaucyBenks:
impregnate them and have your babies... They ain't worth a ring... Imagine girls you can't control even a bit as a man, girls who are unapologetic on issues they are the cause, girls who'd Bleep your friends and still come home with sperm still dripping from her vaginal.a and open that mouth and say I love you!

#spits
Na wa oooo undecided
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by PacAmaru: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
At age 23 my eyes opened and I became woke.
Thanks to Nairaland forum
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by PacAmaru: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tell your son this
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by PacAmaru: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
But where did our generation go wrong?

Martinez
Zabiboy
Ubunja
CaveAdulam
Mandela27
Skepticus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! Runs Girls Are Gradually Taking Over Enugu State - Pictures / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.