Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (11096 Views)

Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ThothHermes: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
melanch:
Good and matured ladies will read this nonsense and just pass. No comments. Only the dummy 'girls' who may be guilty of this will start blabbing.

Y'all should get sense. Above all, get a life.

Thank you. Why would you feel the need to comment if you are not affected by it?
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ImaIma1(f): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
biGDhAp:
bvtch .. my mum is not this generation .. she sees stuffs like that as nasty

but girls of nowadays which you are

a dick is new lollipop for you lots...

cheesy your mum is a woman...this generation or not. Deal with it. Or did you think your mum was exempted from the Op's classification.

You live in a glass house...mind the way you throw stones.

4 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ImaIma1(f): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
biGDhAp:
... please go back and my post all over again ..

i never had an issue with girls sucking dicks

i was only messing around with her and she started bringing my mum into this ..

"lemme quickly slide mine in
before you close your mouth na"

So that above is messing around. You better take responsibility and accept you also joined in the female bashing and stop hiding under "messing around".

Now you are getting worked up because of the thought and likelihood of your mum also performing felatio. Don't start what you cannot finish.

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Donjazzy12(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
greatnaija01:
the age I met your mum

I know an Idiotic foolish Pussy Worshipper man will be the first to defend women and attack you!

The idiot instead of allowing women to defend themselves, just to show how desperate he is, starts to attack his own gender! Cursed asswipe!

6 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

cheesy your mum is a woman...this generation or not. Deal with it. Or did you think your mum was exempted from the Op's classification.

You live in a glass house...mind the way you throw stones.
... op and every other guys know op is referring to females of this generation

deal with it..
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
TimiRume:
Let them then. If you are jealous you can bore a hole right on your balls and make some doughs.
ok
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
TimiRume:
Let them then. If you are jealous you can bore a hole right on your balls and make some doughs.

ok
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

"lemme quickly slide mine in
before you close your mouth na"

So that above is messing around. You better take responsibility and accept you also joined in the female bashing and stop hiding under "messing around".

Now you are getting worked up because of the thought and likelihood of your mum also performing felatio. Don't start what you cannot finish.

ok i'd admit i was indirectly bashing women of this genration.. but i actually meant to do the quoted (grins) ..
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ThePreachersSon: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
This one must be a serial rapist

1 Like

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ThePreachersSon: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
biGDhAp:
bvtch .. my mum is not this generation .. she sees stuffs like that as nasty

but girls of nowadays which you are

a dick is new lollipop for you lots...

Guy, with what you and ya brothers have been saying I'm not sure she is different

1 Like

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ThePreachersSon: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Donjazzy12:

I know an Idiotic foolish Pussy Worshipper man will be the first to defend women and attack you!

The idiot instead of allowing women to defend themselves, just to show how desperate he is, starts to attack his own gender! Cursed asswipe!

Now I'm getting to understand why they say Most African men are plain stupid

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Guy, with what you and ya brothers have been saying I'm not sure she is different
who's this asswipe ... na asslicking go kill you ...

i guess yours also do the same and probably for a living
not everyone else's is like yours ..

get the hell out of my mention...
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Kwinesther: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
So Many Kids On Nairaland
They are just too too much.

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Diligentnigga(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Like u guys havent been seeing whats going on on IG Twitter and everywhere(Ethinosa issue as a case study)....ladies now comeout boldly to talk alot about sex dis days which is not something u talk openly about those days..OP is slightly correct with sm of his ideology

If u are bashing d op as a lady den u are guilty of dis tooo...i have been looking at d dish and feud going on but i just kept quiet..chk every news dat make front page nowadays...u will see a lady saying stuffs about sex,,everytn sex ass boobs evrytn.....our ladies of nowadays no try atal

Yes there are decent ladies out there but at the long run dey have tendency to be whores too,,cos maybe they havent been dragged awt of there confort zones..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ImaIma1(f): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
biGDhAp:
... op and every other guys know op is referring to females of this generation

deal with it..

As long as mumsy is alive in this generation, she follow join

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by MelaninGold(f): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
biGDhAp:
truth hurts ..

i know right ...

how about we hook up and have some nice time together

(smirks)
Stay off my mentions.
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
cooluzi:
so you are the old woman
old man,do u use 2k to date women too? cheesy
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by cooluzi: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
old man,do u use 2k to date women too? cheesy
what if I do, is it your problem?
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Stop taking codeine,, tramadol with weed u no go hear. .......ur madness is loading 85%..

1 Like

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol Op.... Take it easy
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

As long as mumsy is alive in this generation, she follow join
.. with yours right ..

i can see .. like mother like daughter
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
MelaninGold:
Stay off my mentions.
.. i 'll be easy on ya .. i promise

dont be scared na
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Goddys(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
The rate women cheat these days is alarming. Two married women i used to have platonic relationships ave asked me to bed them but I subtly declined. Single girls are free ticket and I frequently turn them down cuz my thing doesn't play anyhow as I can't share my energy anyhow. Sex is no more reverted. The one I hate most is when any girl ask for a suck in the pit of bacteria.

Male Instruments isn't same as women's. Wise guys doesn't give head

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Diligentnigga:
Like u guys havent been seeing whats going on on IG Twitter and everywhere(Ethinosa issue as a case study)....ladies now comeout boldly to talk alot about sex dis days which is not something u talk openly about those days..OP is slightly correct with sm of his ideology

If u are bashing d op as a lady den u are guilty of dis tooo...i have been looking at d dish and feud going on but i just kept quiet..chk every news dat make front page nowadays...u will see a lady saying stuffs about sex,,everytn sex ass boobs evrytn.....our ladies of nowadays no try atal

Yes there are decent ladies out there but at the long run dey have tendency to be whores too,,cos maybe they havent been dragged awt of there confort zones..

So sex as a topic is reserved for men right? Oga wake up, this is 2019 not 1920. Oshisco
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Diligentnigga(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
SBL28:

So sex as a topic is reserved for men right? Oga wake up, this is 2019 not 1920. Oshisco

I dont knw maybe i should reply u or not but u dont seem intelligent enuf to worth me dragging issues with u,cos i dont argue with dummies and kids
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by COOL10(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
As expected,those unrepentant,asslicking pussified lots started emotionally blackmailing the OP just for speaking the damn truth. Not all women are 'whorish' in nature but EVERY female has the tendency to be and a large majority would grab the chance to display their inner hoe even if it's under the pretense of drunkenness.
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2019
Diligentnigga:

I dont knw maybe i should reply u or not but u dont seem intelligent enuf to worth me dragging issues with u,cos i dont argue with dummies and kids

Ode, Mr intelligent still typing in abbreviations in 2019. No wonder most of you attract dumb girls, you then come back here to trash talk. Back to the cave you go silly! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ThePreachersSon: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
biGDhAp:
who's this asswipe ... na asslicking go kill you ...

i guess yours also do the same and probably for a living
not everyone else's is like yours ..

get the hell out of my mention...

When he reach e mama e pain am, �� but when he reach people daughters, sisters, and future mothers, your sense no tell you. I regret insulting your mom, something I'd duly apologize for because I don't know her, but You need to learn manners.

HE PAIN AM

1 Like

Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

When he reach e mama e pain, �� but when he reach people daughters, sisters, and future mothers, your sense no tell you. I regret insulting your mom, something I'd duly apologize for because I don't know her, but You need to learn manners.

HE PAIN AM
.. this one dey craze ni ... why e no go pain me .. like i keep saying what the op wrote and what i've been typing are being directed to females of this generation ..

its not my fault females of this generation turn out to be this way.

my mum, your mum and anyother woman that is not of this generation should be left out of this bur if you think your mum has the same attributes with the said nowadays females ,that's your fcking problem..

just leave me momma outta this

apology accepted
Re: Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? by ThePreachersSon: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. this one dey craze ni ... why e no go pain me .. like i keep saying what the op wrote and what i've been typing are being directed to females of this generation ..

its not my fault females of this generation turn out to be this way.

my mum, your mum and anyother woman that is not of this generation should be left out of this bur if you think your mum has the same attributes with the said nowadays females ,that's your fcking problem..

just leave me momma outta this

apology accepted

I have SISTERS, I have COUSINS, I have FRIENDS, one day I hope to hold my DAUGHTERS, and there are other females out there who don't deserve your comments. If your sister(I don't know if you have one), cousins, and friends are loose, then it's very unfortunate. But your comments only show that you're impudent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? / Pls Advice Me;am Losin It / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.