Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (105212 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by PussyKing(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
post=77437919:

Again, Bye!

Go face your stupid zombieic BBQ undecided

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Choi! cheesy wink

E don pain am enter body at last!

Okay sorry, DON'T cry little boy!

Hahaha cheesy wink cheesy

PussyKing:

Go face your stupid zombieic BBQ undecided

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by meobizy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
If I chuke mouth for this matter e go show me as the lazy youth I am at the time.
For some reason I want to see her in a bikini.
Let me scroll through the pictures in search of her Instagram account.
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Jummymama(f): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is big wahala for the owner of the body. This is a disease not fat.
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Guyman02: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
This famous Naija blogger na so so women yansh dem dey show shocked
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Akam2019: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Endtime
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Stop calling fat girls thick.
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by beresponsible(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Splazy:
I need to raise 100million within one month.
@Splazy wetin dey your mind?
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by 3verblazing(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Reminds me of corel draw graphics ... If u know u know ...

Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by naijajobx: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
lost jobless youths
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Abaticalz: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2019

Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Splazy:
I need to raise 100million within one month.
if you have a way to raise only 1M please let me know
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Swtcherries:
are they thin before?
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by shogsman(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
I think nairaland mods are perverts,cos hoes seems to make FP all the time
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Slimguy0(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nah sis, this ain't it.... You didn't see it coming or what exactly...lol ... You will be fine SHA... Your problem not mine lol....
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by technicallyrich(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Imagine these woman farting(mess). I like sex but women expecially,these type irritate me. Women form too much but they always mess too much. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Did she put tire tube round her waist as waist bead?
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Texty: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
She fvckin fat she needs help
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Westsida: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rubbiish:

U can't even do this with ritual lol

With this your thought, he’s already on step ahead of you. Never say never! Things dey happen!
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by KingSango(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2019
It's A big world and she has it covered

Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Lovelyn451(f): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2019
What shape is this one now
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Fash20: 4:20am On Apr 11, 2019
WTF attractive about that shit
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Rubbiish(m): 6:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Westsida:

With this your thought, he’s already on step ahead of you. Never say never! Things dey happen!
We should be realistic in all we say or do
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Can lefulefu handle this??

This is really big ooo. But she will be good with doggy and reverse cow girl.

Doggy with a pencil size kini undecided
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Still wondering how they sleep.

Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by nwosu1982: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2019
post=77437919:

They hid it under their mattresses we guess!
Again, Bye!
God pls help in dis problem abeg
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by Wilson125(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2019
Swtcherries:
this one is thick..
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2019
post=77437715:

Stop being tribalistic and let us all make Nigeria a better place.

We beg of you PLEASE!

Let us all be brothers and sisters in one accord, peace and Love.

Thanks and God bless you!
THIS IS REALLY AN IMPOSSIBLE THING TO DO, LET'S NOT DECEIVE OURSELVE FURTHER THAN WE'VE. AS AN IGBO, I'M DISCRIMINATELY DIFFERENT FROM AN HAUSA MAN IN ALL RAMIFICATION.
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by balonaija(f): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2019
hm
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by win3k: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2019
That is blacks for you,
women with medical conditions that make their bodies expand out of normal proportions are described as curvy, plus sized and whatever - instead of telling them to seek medical attention they are treated as sex objects!
Re: Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Doggy with a pencil size kini undecided
Have u seen the size of my rod??undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.