Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (85290 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Groovenaija360(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sexy Nigerian Girl, Iffy Sophia Sophia, who for now i think has the thickest and Biggest behind has again troubled Facebook users after she shared a picture of her displaying her huge back side in a skin tight dress.

See sexy Photo below..

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/s3xy-nigerian-girl-with-biggest-behind-hold-facebook-photos/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by mrdickhead: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
You mean hold up undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by teresafaith: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
No kain tin wey boys no go chook their peek, just negodu dis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by shinarlaura(f): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Choiiiiii shocked.. that's too much

5 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by RoyalBlak007: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
♤ How does she wear her panties without stress undecided sad

♤#Not a fan #Looks like a Hippo cheesy

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Lovetinz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Look at it this way..
Is her toilet bowl made of reinforced steel?

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Groovenaija360(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin grin grin i love hippos so much, if not thick forget it

RoyalBlak007:

♤ How does she wear her panties without stress undecided sad

♤#Not a fan #Looks like a Hippo cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by RoyalBlak007: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Groovenaija360:
grin grin grin i love hippos so much, if not thick forget it

♤°•You sure you'll be

♤ able to climb her "mountain" ? grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Groovenaija360(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
cc: Lalasticlacla you can't miss this,

Oya were are the Vaseline crew?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by ZeroUnity: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
No worry ursef, Old age is fast approaching like a whirlwind... We go knw as u go take run shaa o... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Looks like it's photoshopped buh one mans food is another mans poison

23 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by RoyalBlak007: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
♪A$$ Phát→yeah I know♪ grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Groovenaija360(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤°•You sure you'll be

♤ able to climb her "mountain" ? grin

I have PhD In killing something like this, i kill it and she comes back for more grin grin forget social media i eat fleshy and thick girls like for real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Groovenaija360:

I have PhD In killing something like this, i kill it and she comes back for more grin grin forget social media i eat fleshy and thick girls like for real

If this girl ride you ehn sad

grin grin grin grin

She go just dey slam doz luggages cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wicked boy, you kill your dad because of money. Now you will go to jail
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Unik3030: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
guys that like ladies like this, think about what she will look like after two kids or what she will look like in d next 10 years. will u still b proud to introduce her to people as your wife?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Too much of Everything is BAD....

this one na MOBILE PUBLIC TOILET

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Stepsse(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Groovenaija360:

bro Groove...Remember there is choir rehearsal tomorrow by 5pm. Thanks... lol

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by KAYD007(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
One would need a 13nch di.ck to be able to penetrate that b.oo.ty.

me like something moderate.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by iamJ(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wondermented grin
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by osemoses1234(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rubbish I say rubbish

13 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Kobicove(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Unik3030:
guys that like ladies like this, think about what she will look like after two kids or what she will look like in d next 10 years. will u still b proud to introduce her to people as your wife?

Well no matter how u discourage guys reach. God wey create her, has already provided a man who will accept her as she is. So no need with this campaign grin
Cos her man will not even listen to u.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by myke92(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Choi.... Ezigbo Septik tank.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by olaleks007(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is not even big enough undecided undecided
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Unik3030: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
alexialin:

Well no matter how u discourage guys reach. God wey create her, has already provided a man who will accept her as she is. So no need with this campaign grin
Cos her man will not even listen to u.
campaign?its obvious it's because u are fat n maybe short too!!! visit the gym asap to avoid health issues and stories that touch from your spouse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Unik3030:
Why not? And how will look like in 10yrs or after dropping some kids?
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Unik3030:
campaign?its obvious it's because u are fat n maybe short too!!! visit the gym asap to avoid health issues and stories that touch from your spouse

Lol
That's where u are so wrong
I don't need to have her shape before I support how she looks

Am not like you who slander women upandan to discourage suitors from her side

My looks is completely different form hers likewise my shape.
Am not fat and short.

Why am saying this : I have an exotic and rich looks, not fat, not slim, am just there with perfect carriage grin Because of my looks and carriage both men and women tend to talk behind my back.

Ha! Is she a human being? Or how woman go fine like this! She fit be mammy water o, she not human o, it will take an extraordinary man to marry her o! Chei!
Nothing my ears no heat. And people said Alot of contradicting things to make guys fear me. Lol cheesy

But at the end, the guys wey no fear me, toast me and date me. The ones way fear, carry their wahala go. So if u like campaign on endowed women from now till thy kingdom comes. She will still have lots of men to choose from and date.

That's just life. Whether u like it or not.

Enemy of progress. smhhhh

Bad belle

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Unik3030: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

Am not fan and short.

Why am saying this : I have an exotic and rich looks, not fat, not slim, am just there with perfect carriage grin Because of my looks and carriage both men and women tend to talk behind my back.

Ha! Is she a human being? Or how woman go fine like this! She fit be mammy water o, she not human o, it will take an extraordinary man to marry her o! Chei!
Nothing my ears no heat. And people said Alot of contradicting things to make guys fear me. Lol cheesy

But at the end, the guys wey no fear me, toast me and date me. The ones way fear, carry their wahala go. So if u like campaign on endowed women from now till thy kingdom comes. She will still have lots of men to choose from and date.

Bad belle
so Na because of me u write epistle like this? oya no vex

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
teresafaith:
No kain tin wey boys no go chook their peek, just negodu dis
shocked
why not?
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

Am not fan and short.

Bad belle
sister na I'm oooooo. see as you dey throway am am bombs
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Unik3030:
so Na because of me u write epistle like this? oya no vex

OK but stop slandering beautiful endowed women, it's not good..

No wahala sha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.